• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Excerpt from TFTA #26 + Art Sample

MTJpub

Verified
Excerpt from the story "The Women of Henning Prison: No Escape" By Xodlirv

Kim laughed and laughed as the fluffy white feather passed between her helpless toes. Cindy, the guard assigned to Kim's tickle torture, had studied Kim's file, read the notes made by guards who had previously tickled Kim. She knew her worst spots, and between her toes was the worst of all! Kim was an African-American woman, with light skin, the color of warm caramel. The skin on the bottoms of her feet was barely a shade lighter. She was locked into a sturdy set of stocks, her feet spread wide apart by the restraining holes. Pieces of string were tied around her big and smallest toes and secured to eye-bolts in the stocks, totally immobilizing her toes, giving her torturer unlimited access to them and the tender spaces between them. The stocks imprisoned her wrists, too, but left her neck free. Her head was thrown back, her mouth wide open, and laughter issued forth from her throat in a never-ending stream. Cindy sat perched on a stool in front of the stocks, her bright red hair tied back in a tight bun, smirking as she used the feather on Kim's toes. Sometimes she sawed it rapidly back and forth between the toes, sometimes she slowly dragged it through the toes. Once in awhile she'd flutter the wispy tip of the feather against the tender undersides of Kim's toes.

"Wow, this must really tickle!" Cindy teased. "I guess you'll think twice before you're late to your GED class again, huh?"

Kim was laughing too hard to comment on that. She had been late because another guard had stopped her in the hallway for a random search of her person. Another of Benton's trumped-up charges to get her down here to Henning Prison's special torture room!

After another ten minutes of the feather between her toes, Cindy stopped the torture. Kim's head fell forward onto her chest, and gasped for breath in great ragged gulps.

"I'm going to take a ten-minute break now, sweetie," Cindy said, reaching out and giving Kim's big toe a little tweak. Kim did not look up. Warden Benton was clever, and she taught her guards well. She knew that tickling lost its potency if it was kept up relentlessly, that the

nerves needed brief rest periods if they were going to remain sensitive. "Just give me a second to prep you, and then I'll be right back."

Kim did look up at those words. She saw Cindy pick up a small brown glass jar from the table of tickle implements. Her eyes grew wide. "Oh, no! Please, don't! Come on, I'm beggin' you! Don't do that!"

Cindy only grinned at Kim. "Now, now, rules are rules," she said, as she unscrewed the lid of the jar. There was an applicator brush built into the inside of the lid, like a jar of rubber cement. Kim bit her lower lip as Cindy brushed a thick yellow powder onto the bottoms of her feet, covering every inch of flesh. The cruel guard was careful to sprinkle the powder between each of Kim's toes. Kim's helpless feet immediately began twitching as the powerful itching powder did its work.

"There you go," Cindy said, putting down the jar and giving Kim a little pat on the head. "You just relax, and I'll be back in about ten minutes." The guard walked out of the punishment room, leaving Kim to suffer in the stocks. Although she knew it was useless, she strained her hands towards her helpless, tortured feet, trying to reach them, to scratch the awful itching! The unbearable itching, impossible to relieve, was almost as bad as the tickling!

S26.jpg

Art By ShanE

TFTA #26 will ship on August 15th. Order your copy today!

TFTA #26 Preview & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/tfta/tfta26.html

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back