• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarra...her creation...and first journey (celeb/adult/f-f)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
1,000 years ago...

The planets Henrzong and Craiglyn were engaged in a massive war, filled with bloodshed. The planets both wanted control of "it", or, what would become what we know today as the solar system.

Henrzong had power from numbers. A more populous planet, millions of soldiers were sent to battle each day. However, Craiglyn, despite less man power, had a team of scientists able to counter act the weaponry.

After 15 years of battle, Henrzong emerged victorious, but with unpleasant ramifications. The Craiglyn's eliminated the majority of the planets food supply, leaving Henrzong with years of famine. Also, the Craglyn's took away the Henrzongian's ability to laugh. It was an emotion that the citizens of the planet lived to elicit before the war.

FLASH FORWARD TO 2009...

Prime Minister of Hernzong, MBOC, has grown tired of a planet with no laughter. No giggles, no chuckles...this made tough for the Prime Minister, who enjoyed working as a stand-up comedian.

MBOC made the decision to put together a team of scientists, kidnapped from the great war, to develop a way to bring laughter back to the planet. The scientists spent hours and hours, till they came up with the final creation.

MBOC walked into the lab, and found a young, attractive women, lying nude and strapped to a table.

"What is it?" asked MBOC.

"It's SHE.." said one of the scientists.

"SHE?" questioned MBOC.

"Yes...SHE. SHE, know to humans as Tarra, will be the one who brings laughter back to Henrzong!" shouted another scientist.

"How so?" asked MBOC, as he lightly touched her flat stomach.

"Through numerous studies, we have discovered that humans emit laughter through an action called "tickling". It involved lightly touching a sensitive part of one's body, such as under their arms, the soles of their feet, or their navel. Tarra will be sent to the planet earth to capture laughter from humans. Upon hearing the laughter, each giggle, snort, etc. will be transmitted from her brain to our lab" explained the head scientist.

"BUT...their are four rules." he continued.

"FIRST, Tarra has the ability to put thoughts in the minds of others. This is to help her in certain situations. She can fast forward these thoughts, as well. SECOND, she can go back anywhere in time. But, she can not go to the future. THIRD, she can not be impregnated. She is also immune to all sexually transmitted diseases. FOURTH, but not last, she can not be tickled...for she has the most ticklish body of the humans. If she is tickled, her body begins to transform BACK into that of someone from our planet,"

MBOC agreed with the planned mission. Tarra was around 5'8, and 100 lbs. She had long, wavy blonde hair, and beautiful, baby blue eyes. Her 34B breasts were small and humble, but pleasantly petite. She was completely shaved, and had piercings on her clit and in her belly button. She wore a size 6 1/2 shoe. MBOC stared at her body lustfully.

"When can the mission start?" he asked.

"As soon as you finish...you must :ahem: fuck her, in order to send her to earth" said the scientist.

MBOC obliged...

MISSION 1 - NEW YORK CITY - SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2009

Tarra woke up in a hotel room. She looked around confused. As she got to her feet, she got a huge migraine headache then sent her back to her knees. She writhed in pain.

"Tarra...." a voice spoke to her.

"Ah,,,what?" she said her seductive voice. She sounded like a phone-sex operator.

"Your first mission...we need the laughter of a young virgin. The laughter of a virgin is pure and wholesome. We have place you in New York City to attend the MTV VMA's"

"What is that?" she asked.

In her memory, she forwarded to the future and seen the events play out.

"You are to capture country-singer Taylor Swift, and tickle her to receive laughter. Your tools are next to you...good day"

Her headache stopped, and she looked to her left to find a briefcase. She picked up as she stumbled off the floor, and departed for her journey.

Tarra arrived to the VMA's via walking. She tried walking in through a back entrance, but was stopped by a big meathead bouncer.

"No Admittance" he mumbled.

"But.." she said.

"No buts"

"But, I can make it worth your while" said Tarra. She flash forwarded the thoughts in his mind. The bouncer imagined himself with his pants down, while a nude Tarra was on her knees sucking him off. Moments later, Tara was riding his hard cock as he growled with pleasure.

The bouncer looked at her sexy body. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, which cut off at her knees. She wore silver strappy shoes, and had earings that could hypnotize.

"K" he mumbled as he let her through the back.

As she mosied her way through, Tarra noticed all the people. As others stopped and stared at her, she set her eyes on...

TaylorSwiftEvent-UnknownHITW22.jpg

The lovely Taylor Swift had arrived. Swift was sexy. Tarra stared down her young, virgin body on a monitor.

TaylorSwiftEvent-UnknownHITW24.jpg

Swift made her way backstage, and was quickly greeted by Tarra.

"Hi" she shouted with excitement.

"Hi?" asked Taylor, confused as to who she was. She didn't want to seem rude.

"I ahve..erm..something to show you" said Tarra. She was inexperienced.

"Umm...ok?" said Taylor.

"I'm actually supposed to go talk with my..."

Tarra hadnumerous thoughts flash through her head.

"I need you to take some photos for MTV.com" she said. Tarra installed thoughts into Taylor's mind. Taylor seen the two having a fun time, as they took a few shots, and Taylor left to her seat.

"Oh...ok! I remember my publicist saying something...where do you wanna take 'em" she asked.

"Follow me" replied Tarra with a grin. She grabbed Taylor's hand and guided her to a room, farther away from the backstage madness. Taylor was a little uncomfortable, as Tarra gently rubbed her hand as they walked toward the mystery place.

After they arrived, Taylor was confused, again, as the room was dimly lit. It was an unusual room for a photoshoot.

"So..umm...that your camera and stuff in the breifcase" asked Swift.

"Umm...ya..." said Tarra, as she moved the cold, silver, "tool" box to the corner.

"Ok...go stand over there" said Tarra, as she messed with the lighting.

"Say, can you get that out the way for me?" she asked as she pointed to a string hanging from the ceiling.

"Hmm, I think so? Hope I'm tall enough" giggled Taylor.

As she extended her arms in the air, Tarra ran up behind her and poked her armpits. Taylor shreiked.

"Hey!"

"Oh, sorry." said Tarra.

"It's ok..he...I'm just a lil ticklish. No worries" she said as she ripped the strring down.

"Ok, what do yo want me to do?" said Taylor.

"Well, for this shoot...we're going for an entrapment theme. Like, you've been trapped here for a while, so, I'm gonna need you to take your shoes off." said Tarra with a tickle in her throat.

"UGH....thank the Good Lord above! These things have been killing me!" shouted Taylor as she sat in a dilapidated chair. She removed her right heel to reveal her attractive, young foot. It had the lines from her straps on, and you could tell she just had gotten a pedicure for the show.

"Ahhh..." she moaned as she flexed the toes on her now free foot.

"Wow...heh...cute toes" said Tarra.

"Thanks?" questioned Taylor.

"Say, to loosen things up, lemme rub your foot before we get started. Ok? Good!" demanded Tarra. She pulled a chair up close to taylor and place her foot on her lap.

"Umm..I gues...I guess so" reluctantly said Taylor.

Tarra began slowly massaging the foot of Taylor Swift. Her smooth hands touching the soft sole of her foot. Her finger pushing in and moving around. She moved her hands all around her sole, on to her ankle, and down to the heel. Taylor was a bit frightened, but it became obvious to her Tarra knew what she was doing. Suddenly, she jumped. She felt a new sensation, a tingly one. She then had the urge to giggle.

"Hey..cut it out!" she yelled.

"Oh, sorry..." said Tarra.

"It's ok" said Taylor.

"It's just so fascinating" said Tarra as she began to scratch Taylor's instep with her fingernail. Taylor was a giggle machine. She was trying to pull her foot back, but Tarra had a death grip on it. Her giggles began to turn into steady laughter.

"Haha...ok seriously! Stop! I hate to be tickled!" she yelled.

Tarra stopped for a moment, and pulled her briefcase closer.

"Are we gonna start the shoot now?" asked Taylor.

"Yep...smile for the camera!" said Tarra jokingly. She pulled a long, thick black feather from out of her suitcase and began to brush up and down the sole of Taylor Swift's foot! Her foot was extra sensitive to the soft touch of the feather, as she just got it pedicured.

"Ha..what? Come on, stop! What is the meaning of this?" cried Taylor. Tarra refused to answer, and continued to work on her foot. She brushed the feather along her toes, and around the tips of each toe, one by one. Swift tried to pull away. She writhed around in her chair, but Tarra had superhuman strength. Despite having the album titled "Fearless", Swift feared her body may become detached from her foot if she pulled away to hard.

"OK...OK...What do you...hehe...what do you want from me?" laughed Taylor.

"Just keep doing watch you're doing." Tarra replied, as she stroked her soles with the feather.

"Ha...I can't stand this! This is torture! Please, hahaha, stop! I'm so ticklish." she cried.

Tarra's brain was being filled with her laughter. She switched her attention.

"I forgot, you have another tickle spot!" she said delightfully as she purged toward Taylor and attacked her armpits.

"OH NO!" shouted Swift. For some reason, her arms were suddenly strapped over her head with the same string she pulled down earlier. Taylor couldn't stay still. She was thrashing, moving left to right as Tarra wiggled her fingers all around Taylor's pits.

"Gitchy, Gitchy, goo!" joked Tarra.

"STOP!!! SERIOUSLY, THIS IS INSANITY!" yelped Taylor. Her face was red from laughter. Her body, achy from laughing so hard. She was gonna crack. Taylor's uncontrollable laughter from the tickling of her pits quickly filled Tarra's brain. Suddenly, Tarra stopped, and fell to the ground, shrieking.

"Are you...are you ok?" asked Taylor, as she tried catching her breath.

Tarra's body began to turn blue as she suddenly disappeared. Taylor was left in her unusual predicament.

Meanwhile, Tarra, lying in bed, opened her eyes, and looked over to find the bouncer from earlier on in the day. She quietly rolled her naked body out, grabbed her clothes, and went off into the New York night...

so do you all want more? any people in particular to be tickled? or surprises?

nice story

nice story really well written. i want more lol maybe someone like vanessa hudgens. thank you

love this series. just wish you finished that turtelli series. was loving that one

Let me know if you all wanna see anyone special..I'm floating around right now between heidi montag/audrina patrige, Katy Perry, and Audrey Hepburn (remember, tarra can go back to any time)

Here are the pics from the story...

3170a3cd4b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

fd060cbb6c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Be sure to check out Tarra's encounter with Lady GaGa!

Also, let me know if anyone has any requests and/or comments.

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!!

Much Love

-J

can you follow through on that Katy Perry idea? Would LOVE to see her feet get relentlessly tortured

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back