• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the meeting

Ayla ny

Verified
it was friday and it seemed that the meeting would never end. I tried again to focus on the subject at hand. the patient's care plan was up for its quarterly review and all of the appropriate papers had to be pushed in the appropriate direction. each department had to have their say... their long, over-blown, self-important say.

I pretended to read through the pile of papers in front of me while I half listened. "Mr. so-and-so, is blah, blah, blah (cough) blah, blah, tickle." 'what was that?' they had my complete attention now. "what did you say? I'm sorry I must have missed something." I prayed that I was not as flushed as I felt I must be, while I looked around to see who had said... what I thought was said.

I was answered by the psych consult brought in for this particular case. "I was saying... it's Tracy, right? that the patient's behavior issues could be related to blah, blah, blah." I tried not to let my disappointment show. "oh, I see. I must have heard wrong..." I turned my attention back the the papers. "I also said that I have a tickle in my throat. is that what you mean?" this time I know I flushed. "no, no... I'm sorry for interrupting. go on."

I searched his face for any hint of curiosity concerning my reaction to this harmless little phrase. he continued to address the committee but there was something in his eyes when he looked my way... something knowing. I tried to tell myself that it was my over active imagination... that there was no way he could have picked up anything from that brief little exchange. I knew however, that there was no chance of my thinking about anything else now...

when the meeting finally came to an end I gathered up my things and hurried back to my office. I tossed my papers on my desk and stood with my hands flat on the desk and closed my eyes. 'get a grip, Tracy. good God... it was an innocent little phrase... nothing more!'

"ummm excuse me, Ayla..." my heart stopped. I could not have heard that right. I am losing my mind... oh please let me be losing my mind... I turned around. "what did you say?" it was him again. Mr. Tickle-in-my-throat. he grinned. "I am sorry if I startled you. I just wanted to ask you something." I grabbed the case file off my desk. "oh, sure. no problem... what can I help you with?" he chuckled. "it doesn't have to do with work. it's more of a personal nature... how do I put this?" now it was his turn to flush. he looked me in the eye and spoke only one word. "Ayla?"

my world swam. I reached out and grabbed onto the back of my chair to steady myself. a thousand thoughts were racing through my head. 'he knows my on line name. if he knows that... then he knows...' my stomach was all butterflies. I sat down before I could fall down. "how? how do you know that name?" he sat down across from me and placed his fingers under my chin... gently raising my hanging head until I had to look at him. there was nothing but kindness and understanding in is eyes. "I felt the same way when I walked into the room and saw you sitting there. except... maybe... I hid it a little better." he laughed. "I recognized you from a picture in the members section of tmf. I thought it was you... but wasn't sure until I saw your reaction to my saying the word tickle." "oh no..." I groaned. "it showed?" he laughed again. he had a beautiful laugh, light, carefree and from the heart. "I don't think anyone else noticed."

"good... " I stood back up and began to straighten my desk and settle my nerves a bit. "well, I guess this is quite a shock to both of us then." I turned to him and extended my hand. "very glad to meet you." a look of disappointment crossed his face but was quickly replaced with a very sweet, friendly smile. "very glad to meet you too." he politely shook my hand and turned to leave.

'what are you doing? don't let him just leave like that!' I scolded. before reason could argue... I reached out and gave his ribs a quick tickle from behind. "hey!" he let out a surprised laugh and turned back to me. "better watch who you go around starting tickle fights with... I never lose!"

I was at a loss for words but quickly found that it didn't matter. he closed in quickly. backing away from his wiggling fingers I found myself pinned against my desk with nowhere to go. I reached out with every intention or striking a tickle attack to the under arm... when he grabbed both my wrists in his hands. holding them together in one hand he reached up and pulled off his tie. his eyes searched mine... "and just what do you think you are going to do with that?" I laughed. he did his best to turn his evil grin into a pitying smile. "I told you, I never lose."

he was grinning ear to ear as he tied my wrist together and pulled me up off the desk. he then led me across the room to the coat hook on the back of the door. our eyes locked as he gently lifted my hands over my head... and slipped the tie around my wrists over the hook. I stood on my tippy toes to keep from having to hang. "comfy?" he asked. "ooohhh when I get loose I'll show you comfy!" I snarled playfully.

my top had come untucked. his fingertips brushed very lightly over my lower belly. my reaction was immediate and intense. I fought to keep from laughing too loudly. security and the cleaning crew were still in this end of the building, I reminded myself. "oh my! you are a ticklish one... aren't you?" his fingers slid up my shirt and wandered up my sides. I jerked and wiggled trying to escape those digging, tickling fingers but couldn't turn enough to stop them.

I turned my head and bit my lips... trying to keep the screams of laughter back. a throaty, panicked laugh still managed to well up inside me. I knew if I opened my mouth to protest I would not be able to stop the laughter... all I could manage was a pleading whimper.

his fingers wandering down to my hips and digging into that so, so ticklish spot where hip meets leg... he used his other hand to pull my chair over and sat down. "now, little lady, let's see how ticklish those feet are." I shook my head 'NO' hard, afraid to stop biting my lips. he just smiled and pulled my foot up to his lap. he slipped my shoe off and slid his hands up my leg and then scratched, wiggled and dug his way back down. standing on only one tippy toe now, I tensed and flexed but could not wiggle. fingers slid down my calf and over the top and sides of my foot. the tingles were over whelming me. my inability to move making me unable to stop them... the sensation was building and building with no relief. by the time he slid his fingers up my arch I was screaming through my closed mouth and in complete panic.

I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness and welcomed it.

"miss... are you ok? it's awful late." I opened my eyes and saw a very concerned janitor peeking through the door. I was lying on the couch and was covered with my coat. "yes, thank you. I'm fine. I'll be going soon." I smiled and he closed the door. I wiggled my hands out of the tie and sat up. Mr. tickle-in-my-throat was gone. I smiled and stood up on rubbery legs to head home at last. gathering my things I spotted the note on the desk.

'Ayla, I have been asked to come back next quarter. I look forward to it.

Mr. Tickle'

As always, Ayla, I find your stories to be the product of a fascinating mind. I applaud your skills as both a writer and an amature psychologist (your sister would be proud...lol). I look forward to your next piece of word-art.

Sincerely,
Brett

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back