• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Feet

Ovda

TMF Master
Happy Feet
By
Ovda

Brenda woke up to find herself on a bed in an empty room. She looked around to see that the room was completely barren of anything. The only thing in the room, beside herself, was the door at the far end. Brenda tried to get off the bed but realized that she could not move. She looked to see that she was in the spread eagle position with her arms tied at the wrists and her feet securely placed in a set of padded stocks. Brenda struggled for a few minutes attempting to get herself freed, but in the end it was pointless.
“HELP!! SOMEONE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!”, she screamed only to be answered by thunderous silence.
After what seemed like hours, Brenda heard the doorknob rattle. She craned her head towards the door to see who it was. To her surprise it was Simon. Simon and Brenda work together at the local dollar store.
“How are things going?” inquired Simon as he sat next to Brenda.
“W-What’s going on, Simon?” she asked with her southern Texas draw.
“Oh nothing.” Said Simon as he looked up and down at Brenda in her helpless state.
Brenda was about 5ft. 4in. tall, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, lovely deep blue eyes, fair skin with a pinkishness to it. Great body. She’s a real nice person, but sometimes she appears to be not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Simon really took notice of her the day she came to work wearing snug jeans that stopped inches above her ankles and wearing white canvas shoes. What really caught his eye was the fact that Brenda was not wearing any socks. His fantasies about her naked feet began. He cleverly asked her if she was ticklish. Brenda said that she has very ticklish especially her knees and feet. One time Simon even tricked Brenda into taking off her shoes so he could juggle them.
“Could you please untie me?” She asked.
“Can’t you get loose?” Simon asked with a mocking look of surprise on his face.
“No. I can’t.” replied Brenda as she struggled against her bonds to show Simon that she was pretty much held in place.
Simon got a sinister playful look in his eyes.
“You mean I can do this.”
Simon began to playfully poke her forehead with his index finger. Brenda had a big grin across her face at this childish play. “How about this?” Next, Simon started to lightly thump her forehead. “So you can’t stop me if I do this?” He placed his index finger at the tip of Brenda’s nose and began to move it around. He also tugged on her ears for a few seconds. “If you want me to stop, you’re going to have to stop me.” He’d say every once and awhile.
Finally he stopped, and said. “Wait a minute. Didn’t you tell me that you had ticklish knees?” Before Brenda could say anything, Simon turned, reached down and began to squeeze her knees.
Brenda began laughing hysterically and sternly moving her legs about in an attempt to get her ticklish knees out of Simon’s hands.
After a few seconds, Simon stopped. “Wow! You sure have some ticklish knees. Now I’m going to have some fun with your feet? But first I have to do this.”
Simon took out of his back pocket a black bandanna. Brenda cringed from it as he came near her. “Don’t worry.” He said. Simon placed tied it snugly in place. “This is going to make the ticklish sensation more intense.
Simon went and sat in front of Brenda’s feet. She began to struggle even more to get out of her restrainments as she felt her shoes being removed.
“Now ‘To be tickled with socks, or not to be tickled with socks? That is the question.’” Spoke Simon with a twist on Shakespeare.
“How about it? Ready for some laughs?”
“No.” replied Brenda as she giggled with ticklish anticipation.
Simon grabbed hold of her right foot and began to slide his right index finger up and down Brenda’s horribly ticklish foot. She began laughing hysterically and twisting wildly about as she felt the tickling sensation surge up her right leg and explode in her mind.
Simon was having a blast tickling Brenda. All the nights he laid in bed fantasizing about tickling Brenda, or the times he stood behind her in the counting room looking at her bare ankles imagining her naked feet in his mind’s eye were nothing compared to this. Brenda has a rich full body alto laugh. It is so great to hear.
Moments later Simon switched to tickle Brenda’s left foot which produced a fresh new swell of hysterical laughter. She was going bonkers. “WOW!! If she’s this ticklish with socks on, no telling how wild she’d be without socks” thought Simon to himself. Next he began to tickle tease both of her feet. Simon loved seeing Brenda’s socked feet flailing about in a desperate attempt of evading his wiggling tickling fingers.
Following a few more minutes of tickling fun, Simon stopped and let Brenda have a short break. She was breathing hard from all of her laughing. After she got her breath back, Simon got her attention.
“Now for the next session.” He said as he peeled off her socks one by one.
Brenda started giggling as she felt her socks being pulled off and the coolness of the air caressing her naked feet.
Simon took a moment to admire she bare feet. In the counting room he only caught a glimpse of her feet, and that one day when Brenda came to work, she was wearing thong sandals, but to Simon’s great disappointment she went to the break room and put on her socks and shoes. Those could not compare to what he was seeing now. Brenda had small pinkish feet with nice arches, cute toes and bright pink soles, amazing. Simon felt himself getting a major hard on.
He picked the few pieces of sock lint from between her toes. This caused Brenda to scream with laughter.
“Well, Lookie what we have here…Piggies.” Spoke Simon with an evil look in his eyes.
“No! Please not that!” Brenda giggled.
Simon grasped her right foot and started playing with Brenda’s cute toes. Each piggy caused her to laugh even more. Simon went directly to her left foot to play with her left toes. The more Brenda laughed, the more Simon loved it, which caused him to want to tickle her all the more.
Next, Simon began to sniff her feet and lick her soles and sucked her toes just as he had dreamt about for the past six months. Brenda bucked and bounced on the bed as she felt Simon’s warm wet tongue sliding in between her toes. As much as she wanted to cry out for mercy, she couldn’t because she was laughing too much. He nibbled her toes, which sent her up the wall and over the roof. Simon also nibbled her soles especially her arches. Simon stopped after he got Brenda’s feet all nice and wet.
“You know what,” spoke Simon to an exhausted Brenda. “I think your feet would taste a lot better with peanut butter.” Simon got a jar of peanut butter and smeared it all over Brenda’s trapped feet especially in between her toes. It took about thirty minutes for Simon to lick each foot clean. By he time he finished polishing her feet clean Brenda was simply laying on the bed limp as a rag doll as she simplied dissolved into a vast ocean of silent hysterical laughter. Her hair matted to her sweaty head. What Simon loved about this was that her face was now a bright shade of pink.
Next, Simon began to do a concert of raspberries on Brenda’s soles. This caused a fresh new gale of wild hysterical laughter to gush out of her. Simon did long steady raspberries and a series of short ones. He simply could not get over how great Brenda’s feet tasted. The texture of her skin and the sound of her laughter, wonderful. He kept working on her feet till he almost passed out from light-headedness. Simon took a breather; then, he began the raspberries again. Brenda was losing her mind. The feeling of Simon’s rapidly vibrating lips pulsating on her insanely ticklish sole was more than she could endure. But she had no choice in the matter. She was totally helpless and at Simon’s mercy. Each time Simon took a break he’d start on her other foot.
After what seemed like forever, Simon stopped and got ready for the next tickling session. Brenda was so tired and exhausted. Her chest heaving up and down grasping for air, her face a rich salmon pink. Simon noticed a dark spot at the seat of her pants. He chuckled at the sight realizing that one could be tickled to the point of wetting oneself.
Simon took some string and securely tied Brenda’s two middle toes back. Brenda could not stop giggling hysterically as he placed her toes in bondage.
Simon began his tickling assault on her soles. Brenda went mad with laughter. Simon was tickle teasing her feet. With Brenda wearing the blindfold it caused the tickling sensation to be just that much more horrible for her. She was thrashing and bouncing around on the bed trying so desperately trying to her feet freed of the tickling.
“My, my, my, Brenda.” Said Simon. “ You have some happy feet. So happy they are down right tickled.”
“Which foot is more ticklish? Your left foot?” he asked as he viciously tickled her left foot. Brenda twisted to her right in a vain effort to get her foot out of the hole.
“Or is it your right foot?” he said as he attacked Brenda’s right foot. “How about both?” Simon tickled both feet, and Brenda hollered even more in pure hysteria.
“Ticklish feet. Ticklish feet. Brenda has very, very ticklish feet.” Simon recited as he tickle teased her buttery soft soles. No matter how many hours he has tickled Brenda he simply could not get over the fact that he was really tickling her.
He gave her another rest period. “Tell me, Brenda, have you had an orgasm yet?” he asked her.
Brenda was far too tired to answer anything. She was more concerned with getting her breath back.
While Brenda was recovering, Simon rubbed baby oil all over her feet.
“Now for some real tickle torturing.” Simon said as he produced an electric toothbrush.
“W-What are you going to do to me?” Brenda asked with fear in her southern accent.
“I have here an electric toothbrush. If you think all of my licking you feet, nibbling your toes and straight out tickling your soles was torture, you have yet to be tickle tortured. This will cause you to crawl out of your own skin.”
With that said Simon went medieval on Brenda’s feet. When he touched the toothbrush to her right foot, she arched her back as the electrifying tickling sensation surged up her leg and through her body like nothing she has ever felt before. Brenda was screaming and hollering as if Simon was branding her foot with a white-hot iron. She was bucking and thrashing about like a wild bronco. Brenda was using every ounce of strength to get her trapped feet out of the stocks, but it was absolutely hopeless. With her toes tied back there was no way Brenda could move her feet in attempts of evading the toothbrush.
Simon was sliding and gliding the toothbrush like a real master. He got in between her toes, which caused Brenda to become beside herself in utter and hysterical agonizing laughter. One spot that drive Brenda over the edge of madness was when Simon tickled her big toe. In a matter of about a minute Brenda was reduced to nothing more than a ball of hysterically tickled-pink giggling goo. All the fight was tickled out of her.
After a few minutes of tickling her right foot, Simon went and started on her left foot. A nice fresh ticklish foot. Tears were streaming down her twisted and contorted pink face. Simon could hear her taking quick gasps of air as she tried to keep up with all of her laughing.
Following this he got out another electric toothbrush and went to work on her other foot. Now Brenda was in real ticklish trouble. She felt the tickling sensation coming up both legs, and she was totally helpless to stop it. Simon noticed that the seat of Brenda’s pants was getting darker due to her peeing herself again.
Finally after seemingly countless hours of sadistic tickling, all went silent. Brenda had passed out. Simon listened as the last of her rich laughter faded away. He went and sat next to her. He removed the blindfold and turned her head so he could see her face to face. Simon lifted her eyelids open one at a time and saw a far off distance look in her lovely deep blue eyes.
Brenda awoke to the foul stench of smelling salts.
“Did you have a nice nap?” asked Simon.
“Please let me go.” Asked Brenda with the look of true fear in her eyes. “No more. Let me go.”
“No. I’m not going to let you go. See.” Simon showed her the newspaper. It read that Brenda was reported missing, but due to lack of evidence the search has been called off.
“You see, Brenda, you and I now can have hours and hours of laughs together without any worry of anybody bothering us.”
She began crying at the thought of never seeing her family or friends ever again.
“Now let the laughter continue.’ He proclaimed. “You have, of course, noticed that you are now securely strapped into a dentist chair with your feet in stocks. Don’t bother trying to get loose because it is completely pointless. While you were sleeping, I had you feet soaking in thick salt brine. Goats love the taste of this stuff.”
When she heard that, Brenda’s eyes grew huge with terror. “No!! Don’t let goats lick my feet!!” she pleaded.
Simon went out of the room only to return a few moments later with a goat. He tied it to one end of the room, and placed a candle underneath a portion of the rope.
“You see I’m going to lite the candle. It is going to burn through the rope. Well you get the idea.” Simon explained as he lit the candle.
When Brenda saw the candle lite, she struggled with all that she had to get freed.
“I’ll be back in a couple of hours, but don’t worry I’m the goat will keep you company.”
Simon left Brenda alone with the goat. About a minute after Simon left, the rope snapped and the goat made a beeline for Brenda’s tasty feet.
“No! Shoo! Go away goat!” demanded Brenda, but the goat just kept getting closer. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest due to the fear of how unbearable this was going to be. “Don’t lick my feet!” she begged with a small whimper.
The goat made contact. Brenda threw her head back as a mighty river of unbridled laughter came spilling out of her lungs. She tugged at her bonds, but she was not going anywhere. Brenda was desperately floundering her feet about in total vain. No matter what she did the goat was still licking her feet. This was worst than Simon licking her feet, nibbling her soles, or anything else he did to her ticklish feet. The rough raspy tongue sliding her baby soft soles was far worse than she could bear. Furthermore, with no one to stop the goat it just made the tickling even more maddening for her.
Brenda would look down at her feet and see the goat licking her feet like they were a pair of salt licks and thought, “Will it ever end?”

THE END

Brenda2.jpg

Last edited:
Ovda!

It's always good to see a brand new tale of intense, merciless foot-tickling from one of my all-time favorite tickling authors!

Thanks for all of y'alls comments. Brenda and I really do work with each other. Once I asked her that on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the hightest) how ticklish was she and where. She said that her knees and feet were very ticklish. If she only knew that I wrote this story and what I'd love to do with her if I had my way with her.

Really enjoyed the story. I've read it a number of times before and it gets better every time i read it. I bet Brenda is a real looker.

Ovda, you da woman! More stories needed from the master! We need to see Ovda, delights. So many celebs: Renee Zellweger, Melissa George, any of the 4 Charmed girls, so much more need Ovda!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Loved the Sarah Michelle Story!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back