• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Character Tickling Wish List

Sailor Star

Konnichi wa minna-san! I'm new to this board, but it's a dream come true! ^_^ I'm a female tickler of guys and girls (No one is safe!! Bwahaha!) and to start out, I thought I'd share my list of characters I'd LOVE to...get my hands on. ^_~ I'll put the girls first, though I'm maybe a tad more fond of the guys... *grin*

Name - Series
(Ones I REALLY want to get have a star or two. ^_^)

Belldandy - Oh My Goddess!
Urd - same
**Minako Aino - Sailor Moon
**Makoto Kino - same
**Usagi Tsukino - same
*Haruka Tenoh - same
**Yuffie Kisaragi - Final Fantasy VII
*Miaka Yuuki - Fushigi Yuugi
Ryoko - Tenchi Muyo!
Washuu - same
*Eiko Magami - Project A-ko
Biiko Daitokuji - same
Rei Ayanami - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Asuka Langley Sohryu - same
Iria - Iria: Zeiram the Animation
*Lina Inverse - Slayers
*Ameria Wil Tesla Sailune - same
Filia Ul Copt - same
Hikaru Shidou - Magic Knight Rayearth
Utena Tenjou - Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Anthy Himemiya - same
Malon - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
*Xianpu (Shampoo) - Ranma 1/2
Ranko Saotome - same

(And now for those poor, poor guys... ^_^)

**Mamoru Chiba - Sailor Moon
Seiya Kou - same
*Yaten Kou - same
**Kojiro (James) - Pokemon
Ryoga Hibiki - Ranma 1/2
**Mousse - same
Narsus - Arislan Senki
*Gieve - same
Arislan - same
**Chichiri - Fushigi Yuugi
*Chiriko - same
*Tamahome - same
*Tasuki - same
Nuriko - same
Amiboshi - same
Keisuke - same
Kenshin Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
*Duo Maxwell - Gundam Wing
Quatre Raberba Winner - same
Shinji Ikari - Evangelion
*Kaworu Nagisa - same
**Xelloss Metallium - Slayers

I think that's about it right now. ^_^;;; Hmm...more girls in general, but more guys I *really* wanna get! Heehee... Looking forward to a long and great membership on this forum!

Ja ne~!
Akimia Hoshino
(Sailor Star)

The Cavern of a Star

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Hello, Sailor Star! I've seen your webpage before, and I think it looks really interesting, although I'm not very fond of male tickling. Here's a suggestion for you: Write a fanfic where Lita(aka Sailor Jupiter)gets gang-tickled by the other girls! Tell me what you think of my suggestion, ok?

Irasshaimase!

Konnichi wa Sailor Star! Welcome to the forum! I think that as your list is great, you must be a great tickler too!
Just one question: you speak japanese, don't you? are you from japan? (I think so because of your name).
Just curios about it, because I've been studying the language for two years now and really like it, as much as anime and tickling.

Mata ne!

Not from, but I know!

Hello! Thanks for the compliments! ^_~ No, I'm not from Japan, just a huge American Otaku. I do speak a good amount, though! ^_^

Ja!
Star-chan

My final post

Welcome to TMF Kimi. Great topic btw

Anyway, here's my list of gals....

Tenchi girls (all of them) - Tenchi Muyo
Lina Inverse - Slayers
Amelia - Slayers
Akane - Ranma 1/2
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Ranma (girl type) - Ranma 1/2
Lain - Serial Experiments Lain
Sakura - Cardcaptors
Hildi - Gundam Wing
Yuffie - Final Fantasy VII
Selphie - Final Fantasy VIII

(I haven't seen that much anime, ok?)

My wish list

What about TRIXIE from Speedracer? Being tickled on her feet by CHIM-CHIM the monkey

#1 on my wish list is Chi-Chi from DragonBallZ, u cant say she isnt hot...

Here's mine

Here's the girls from Sailor Moon I'd like to see get tickled.
1. Sailor Jupiter
2. Sailor Mercury
3. Sailor Mars
4. Sailor Venus
5. Sailor Mini-Moon
6. Sailor Pluto
7. Sailor Neptune
8. Sailor Uranus
9. Sailor Saturn
10. Sailor Moon

Here's MY dream-anime-tickle-victim list:

-Urusei Yatsura: Lum, Shinobu, Ran
-Ranma 1/2: All the Ranma gals
-Maison Ikkoku: Kyoko, Kozue, Ibuki
-Tenchi Muyo: All the Tenchi gals, even Sakuya an' Acchika (Tenchi's mother as a teenager. See Tenchi Muyo in Love)
-Dragon Ball: Bulma, Chi Chi, Pan (GT version), Videl, Marron (GT version). I don't know if i should include Android 18, 'cause she SO serious. Actually hearing her laugh is a rare thing(but it HAS happened; an' it wasn't some sort o' "evil" laugh)
-Sailor Moon: All the Sailor Scouts ('cept Uranus an' Pluto), the Amazoness Quartet, and Ann from the Doom Tree Saga.
-Pokemon: Misty (who else?)
-Digimon: Kari (02 version), Sora, Mimi, Yolei, Jun
-Vision of Escaflowne: Hitome, Merle
-Flint the Time Detective: Sara Goodman
-Monster Rancher: Holly (who else?), Colt
-Fushigi Yugi: Miaka
-Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit
-Card Captor Sakura: Sakura, Tomoyo/Madison, Meilin
-Voltron: (remember this show?) Allura, Lisa, Ginger
-Outlaw Star: Melfina, Aisha
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Fraw Bow
-Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Relena, Hilde
-Mobile Suit Gundam-The 08th MS Team: Aina, Kiki
-The Slayers: Lina, Amelia, Filia, an' maybe Sylphiel
-Ronin Warriors: Mia
-Dinozaurs: Rena
-Mon Colle Knights: Rokuna, Bacchi, Guuko
-Cubix: (This qualifies as an anime, right?) Abby, Hela
-Medabots: Erika
Cowboy Bebop: Faye Valentine

That's all 4 now

Last edited:
Why not Uranus and Pluto?

Hey EmseeSquared, why wouldn't you want to see Pluto and Uranus get tickled? I can see why you wouldn't want Uranus as a tickle victim, seeing as how she's a hermaphrodite, but why not Pluto? A sexy, mature woman like that would be a great tickle victim in my opinion! Plus, I love the color of her hair.

P.S. I go to the Anime Tickling Forum, too. There I'm known as Gold Ranger2001. Remember me?

Ack!! What are you talking about?!

Aaaaaacccckkkkk!!! Haruka isn't a hermaphrodite! She's just a gal who prefers to act like a guy! She's a *beautiful* gal at that! Michiru is very lucky to have her, imho. Sorry, just HAD to correct that! ^_^;;;

Ja ne!
Akimia (Sailor Star)

Surprised

Tickling Rookie is Gold Ranger 2001?!?! I would never have guessed! Why do u use 2 different names? Anyway, i didn't choose Pluto because even though she's real hot, i just can't picture her being a victim. I can't even picture her laughing! She's so serious a character (then again, i should have thought of that when i picked Neptune). And if ANY Sailor character(s) is/are hermaphrodite(s), it would have 2 b the Sailor Starlights--those three guys who become female when the transform into Sailors.

I'm pretty sure she's a herm.

Well, Haruka might not be a hermaphrodite, but if she is, it'd make a lot of sense since Serena, Mina, Lita, and Raye all got crushes on her when they thought she was a boy. I remember reading Sailor Scout profiles on an incredibly detailed Sailor Moon site, and in Haruka's profile, the guy who mananged the site said that Haruka's a hermaphrodite. However, I might've been mistaken. The guy may have said "transvestite" instead of "hermaphrodite, but I'm not sure. It was a long time ago, when I was just vaguely familiar with the internet. Me finding that site again would be like finding a needle in a haystack. And EmSeeSquared, I use two different names because I go to two different boards. I created the name Gold Ranger2001 to be used on all EZ Boards like the Anime tickling forum, and I created the name Tickling Rookie to be used on this Message Board. Understand now? The first Message Board that I signed up at was a Power Rangers Message Board, so I wanted a name that fit.

Let me point out why Uranus REALLY seem so masculine. She and Neptune are LOVERS, and NOT cousins as in the American dub. If a show is gonna have a pair o' lesbians, shouldn't one be more feminine and the other more masculine? Besides, the other Scouts realized she was a girl when they saw her with her jacket off, finally seeing the shape of her upper body through a thinner shirt: "He's a she!!""I never said I was a boy." Plus, other anime shows have masculine looking females. Ranma 1/2 had Ukkyo. And Urusei Yatsura had Ryuunosuke (and that's even a boy's name!), who was raised to be a man by her insane father after her mother died. She gets into a lot of fights with her father, who SEVERLY treats her like a boy, and she's alway screaming "ore-ha onna-da! (I'm a woman!)" She even wears the same kind o' bandages around her breasts as Ukkyo ('course, that's understandable, since both series were done by the same artist).

Last edited:
Really?

Really? Well, I didn't know that. As for the girl from Urusei Yatsura, I can't comment on her because I don't know much about that series. Thanks for the info!

Thanks!

Thanks, EmSeeSquared! Also, you how when I said that I was working on a Transformer pic you said that you liked Transformers? Well, I was wondering if you'd like to see it. Just give me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you, ok?

Well, as long as the hermaphrodite's a girl and she keeps her skirt on, sure I'll tickle her!

Sailor Uranus

Well, I for one would love to see Sailor Uranus get tickled, hermaphrodite or no. She is very attractive and, quite frankly, she could use a good laugh.

Sailors Uranus and Pluto (and what the heck, Neptune too)

Yeah. They're the only Sailor Scouts that don't make those goofy faces I find so hysterical. Probably becuse they're more serious characters.
Maybe a good tickling session would get them to loosen up, huh? ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back