• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #14

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Who's in???

Ideas??? Suggestions??? Thoughts??? Comments???

Sadira and I are listening.

Date: TBD - In all likelihood it will be after Sadira and I get back from our honeymoon.

Place: West Branch,MI

Menu: TBD - But it will be LOTS of FOOD!!!

Price: TBD - Price will be all inclusive.

Deadline: TBD - In all likelihood deadline will be BEFORE Sadira and I get married.

When Sadira and I have more details we promise to share. We are trying to do this and plan a wedding so please bare with us.

We thank everyone who supported this party for the last five years ( Covers seven parties ). We hope that all of you have had a great time. We have enjoyed doing it.

If you are wondering Sadira and I have been talking about this party ( MG #14 ) for the last two months. So it is NEVER too early.

Let us know if you are interested and ideas are always welcomed.

Last edited:
I'm in too! Someone has to keep an eye on my nerd-brother TKLMAN. He recently suffered a head injury you see, so I have to make sure he stays well.

I don't know if I can think of anything to make things better, but if I do, I'll humbly make a suggestion :)

I'm in too! Someone has to keep an eye on my nerd-brother TKLMAN. He recently suffered a head injury you see, so I have to make sure he stays well.

I don't know if I can think of anything to make things better, but if I do, I'll humbly make a suggestion :)

Now you see, your sig would be considered night terrors, wouldn't it?

I'm interested! I wanted to go to 13 but couldn't make it! So another chance to make it would be super rad! If I have any ideas I will let them be know but I am definitely supporting the #14 and your right is never too early to plan a gathering.

Last edited:
Whaaa ---?! :wow:

Forgive me. I am somewhat taken aback by this statement.

It actually sounds like it ... might be ..... a ....... compliment?!

Ummmm.... is that a problem??? I mean I am not a cold hearted person that some have made me out to be. I can be nice. I know that goes under the heading of Ripley's Believe it or Not. But again, some people have made me out to be worse than I actually am.

Count me in!

At the risk of killing this thread and scaring everyone away,I`d like to throw my support to TF4F and Sadira,and say that I shall be there! I`ll have my payment set aside tomorrow! I wouldn`t miss this one for anything! What a great time this one is!

If you`ve never been to MTP or any other Gathering,this is one you don`t want to miss. A finer group of people you will not find! I`m ready!

Ummmm.... is that a problem??? I mean I am not a cold hearted person that some have made me out to be. I can be nice. I know that goes under the heading of Ripley's Believe it or Not. But again, some people have made me out to be worse than I actually am.

Nope. No problem at all.

I know firsthand how nice a guy you can be. I just wasn't expecting you to display said niceness on a public forum where others can actually view it. :p

From the bottom of my nerd heart , thanks for the kind words , oh co-host of kick-ass gatherings. :bowing:

Is THAT why he acts like he does?

Surprised and pleased to see a party in the works for next year! You know I will be there unless my car breaks down. Just hope next year I will be feeling better.

Surprised and pleased to see a party in the works for next year! You know I will be there unless my car breaks down. Just hope next year I will be feeling better.

Why??? We usually start preparing for a party about this time every year.

Date: Is going to be either September 17th, 18th and 19th,2010

or it will be Sepember 24th, 25th and 26th,2010

So plan now on one of those two weekends in September. As more details become available they will be posted.

Don't worry Sultry! If your car breaks down, you can always use this:
traincart.jpg

It's reliable! :bwahaha:

Why??? We usually start preparing for a party about this time every year.

And you also express the possibility of not being able to do one the next year. ESPECIALLY with the wedding coming up.

The Boose is loose???? What the hell???

Thats ok Sand....if I have to use that, your ass is coming to Lansing and helping me.

And you also express the possibility of not being able to do one the next year. ESPECIALLY with the wedding coming up.

The Boose is loose???? What the hell???

Thats ok Sand....if I have to use that, your ass is coming to Lansing and helping me.

But I never nor did Sadira ever rule it out. In fact, we were talking about this party at the last party. So this party was already being put in motion during the last party.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back