• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NJ Mu

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Hi everybody!

So I finally stopped being lazy and decided to set up a munch here in NJ. I tried to make it pretty centrally located and easy to get to from a variety of ways. If you aren't familiar with munches, they are a kind of meet and greet no play atmosphere. So basically, a chance to come out and meet some cool people and enjoy some food.

Anyway, onto the information.

NJ Munch #1

When: October 25th, 2009 at 12:30pm
Where: The Shannon Rose in Woodbridge, NJ
(Route 35 and U.S. 1/9, Woodbridge, NJ)

Please, please send me a PM as soon as possible if you plan on coming so I can have a head count for the restaurant. Also, if your nervous or have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hope to see you there.

-Melanie :)

Wow Mel, that place sounds awesome...great pick. When the time gets closer I'll let you know if I can make it...especially since it's the first and in NJ. Got to keep an eye on the schedual and try to free myself for the date. I was one of the first ones for the NY munches...so it would be special if I can make it the the First NJ one.

Desire to Go

Melanie, I really wish I could have gone, but I was still sick from the Professional Engineering Test. But if there's another one, I would like to go.

I wish I had read this earlier. I'm right around the corner from Woodbridge!

It went very well TTD... 8 people showed up at a place in Woodbridge. Hopefully after the holidays there will be another.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back