• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Chapter 5)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Chapter 5

Lucas walked inside and he saw the Elder of his tribe sitting down in a Lotus style position drinking his tea. Lucas looked a lot like him except he was obviously older and much shorter with graying hair. The Elder than said between taken gulps “I wanted to talk to you about the girl.” Lucas than said “Yeah I met her when I was at sea, she was almost shark food. She said she had crossed over and wanted to return home. Figure I bring her here since you’re the smartest person I know.” The Elder who was listening intently than said “She will be a important part in events that are to come.” Lucas than asked “Are you sure?” The Elder just sat there drinking his tea, nodding his head.

After setting his teacup down The Elder than said “It is imperative that the Leader of the Demons never capture her.” Lucas a little confused asked “Why? I don’t understand.” The Elder than said “A choice that she has to make will not only impact this realm but hers as well.” Lucas sat there with a confused look on his face. The Elder than said “But in the mean time I have an errand I need you to run for me.”

As Alix sat Mackenzie in a chair in the home that she and Lucas shared. She grabbed her left ankle and put it on her lap, she than took of her shoe and sock and started examining her foot. “My my, for such a small body, you have very large feet.” Mackenzie was a little embarrassed but said nothing. Alix than started to bend her foot different ways asking “How does this feel?” Mackenzie than said in a high pitched and stuttering “F-fine” At first Alix ignored it. However when she looked back she saw that she was suppressing a huge grin on her face. She than said “What is wrong with you?” Mackenzie than said “Ticklish.” Alix than looked and said “Really?” a mischievous smile than came across her face.

After putting Mackenzie’s ankle in a armlock, Alix started to run her finger up and down Mackenzie’s sole, Mackenzie than started to giggle a little “he-he-he quit it” Alix than said “Now I want to know exactly what you were doing with my Lucas or else.” She than started to run her nails up and down Mackenzie’s foot. Mackenzie started to laugh “HA-HA-HA-NO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA STOP HA-HA-HA-HA WHA HA-HA-HA-HA!” Alix than stopped and said “Well?” Mackenzie catching her breath “I don’t know what your bloody talking about, please stop.” Alix than said “Well, you know what you’re in for.”

Mackenzie than said “NO! PLEASE YOU CAN’T!” she was than cut off by Alix’s sharp finger nail stroking her sole. Alix than said “This is going to be so much fun I mean you are SO TICKLISH.” Mackenzie cringed at the words "So Ticklish" Before she could form a thought she felt Alix's nails on her sole, she tried to fight but the laughter came pouring out “NOT THIS AGAIN AHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA PLEASE I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” this continued for what seemed like forever until finally Alix stopped and said “I’m gonna give you one more chance to come clean.” Before Mackenzie could respond Alix than said “To late.” than started tickle her again.

AS Alix continued she eventually found one of Mackenzie's many sweet spot wailed like a banshee “AIEE HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Alix smiled as she continued saying "Oh looks like I found a sweet spot."
Alix than focused her primary attention on that particular spot bringing the laughter out of Mackenzie "NOO HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" this continued for what seemed like forever.

Then a voice called out “Alix what are you doing” She turned around and saw two girls standing there, one was wearing her work clothes which consisted of form fitting shirt and loose pants that were tied tightly with a string, there was obvious evidence. that the girls were dirty from working in the gardens that she saw when she first arrived with Lucas. One of the girls was noticeably shorter than the others, she had blond hair and green eyes. The other one was a little overweight and was a little bit tall, with jet black hair, she had torn pants and a dirty shirt. The shorter girl said “We heard her from the fields outside. What are you doing to her?” Alix than said “Sorry girls I was just having fun.”

she than stroked her sole again causing her to squirm and to make a yelp noise. Alix than said “But can you blame me? I mean THIS GIRL IS SO TICKLISH!!” Alix than said “Come on girls let have some fun” As the girls walked closer the heavier girl said “Wow all that and you were just tickling one foot, I can’t wait to see how ticklish she really is.” the shorter girl than said "Yeah, I bet she will be fun to tickle." Mackenzie’s eyes widened in horror as the two girls started closing in on her

End of Chapter 5

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back