• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grunford's Pleasure M/M

Mztickler

The Master smiled at Grunford's reaction.
"I noticed how uncomfortable you were watching me tickle Milo."

Grunford shifted uncomfortably on the sofa. "Yes... It was very dificult because I kept feeling like it was I who was being tickled. I am extremely ticklish. A closely guarded secret, lest my enimies capture me and use it against me as torture. Even my Squires don't know."

The Master smiled and sat very close to Grunford. "I can give you a very satisfying experience ... if you let me. I am not only a torturer, but a playful tickler as well."

Grunford shiveered at the thought of being tickled again. He didn't dare let another touch him since his tickling in China at the hands of Ming Sun Lu. Grunford loved being tickled as well as hating being tickled.

"I would like that. Secretly, I have fantasized about having you tickle me... I wake up giggling every time .. !!!"

The Master smiled and began stripping Grunford down to his underware. He called for the Squire to hold Grunford's arms over his head. The Squire held him tightly. Grunford's bare feet were tied to the end of the sofa. He gulped as he saw the Master's long, pointed nails wiggling in the air above is upper body.

The Master began to lightly stroke Grunford's ribcage, making him giggle loudly. He slowed his ticklng pace to make Grunford feel the intesity of the ticklng. Grunford thrashed about with each new wave of tickles up his ribcage.

The Master started ticklng down Grunford's inner arms settling in the hollows of his armpits. Grunford shrieked and began giggling harder.

"PLEASE !! NOT THERE !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH"
The Master laughed as he tickled the edges of each armpit with a single fingernail. Grunford struggled to avoid his tickler's deadly touch, especially as he felt the nails make their way down to his soft belly. He began bucking wildly as The Master's fingernails raked over his tender and very ticklish belly.

Grunford was becoming increasingly arroused by the Master's tickling. The Master noticed how large Grunford had grown. He began teasing him with occational tickles to make Grunford go to the point of climax, not not allow him to reach that relieve that only an explosive squrt would give.

"Please .... let me have my relief ! I can't stand the feeling anymore !" Grunford begged for mercy as the Master removed this undergarments and began using a feather on his swollen gentials.

The Master, too felt very arroused, something that did not usually happen while he was torturing his victims.

Grunford arched his body with each teasing touch of the feathers against his ticklish privates til finnally he exploded convulsively.

The Master stopped and let Grunford rest, contemplating his own tickler's session with him.

End Part 2

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back