• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cabin part 1 m/f

iceman

TMF Regular
I read a story a long time ago here called the hunted & really enjoyed it. I'm not sure who wrote it but thank you. I'm writing a story similar, only with more violence/horror since Halloween is almost here. It's going to be the hunted meets the movie wrong turn.
This is going to be in parts so I hope you all enjoy

The Cabin
(part 1)

"Get up you lazy bastard!" Lisa said excitedly as she threw a shirt at her boyfriend Charlie, who was still in bed. "Everyone will be here soon. Go get ready."

This was the week they were all waiting for. The big trip to the log cabin they had rented for the week.

Charlie came out of the bathroom all dressed & ready, but stopped as he admired Lisa from the other side of the room. She was in a brown sweater with blue jeans and white socks. The outfit really accentuated Lisa's fair skin with her long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Charlie looked out the window, just as Tyler's 68 Camaro SS pulled up to the house. He also saw Damien, Beth, Lacey, & Brandon, leaning against Damien's Honda Ridgeline in the driveway. Tyler and Kristen got out of the Camaro & put their bags on the ground behind Charlie's Explorer.

Charlie was nervous about this week. All thier friends were married. This would be the perfect time though. He had the preposal all thought out. After this week, they would be engaged, he was sure of it.

There was something bothering him though. Lisa & Kristen had found the cabin abc spoke to the owner on the phone. The pictures sent through email of the cabin were beautiful. 4 bedrooms with 3 baths, just the right size. Plus out in the middle of nowhere....just the price wasn't right. At the price they rented it, there should have been a line of people waiting but they were the only ones. Something didn't seem right but Lisa told him to stop worrying, they hit it lucky.

Seven hours later......
Charlie's Explorer, followed by Damien's Ridgeline pulled up to the cabin. They grabbed there bags and got the 2 keys, right where the owner said they would be.

The place was gorgeous, everything they all had wanted. As Lacey, Brandon, Damien, & Beth brought the bags in, Charlie, Lisa, Kristen, & Tyler went to pick up food & booze. As luck would have it, the closest place was about 35 minutes away.

Finally pulling up to cabin with food and booze in hand, the four hurried to get inti the cabin, completely unaware of the glare of a strange man in the woods in front of the cabin, unseen. The man was grossly disfigured from decades of incest, he and his brothers, incapable of speech, but somehow still intelligent. He was a massive man, well over 6 ft tall and weighing close to 300 lbs. But he was solid, not fat. A smirk came accross his mouth, the split in the middle of his top lip widening. He turned and walked away, dragging a heavy axe behind him.

They were all downstairs in the family room, the wine and beer flowing freely, trying to decide which movie to put in the DVD player. Finally deciding in the classic, Evil Dead.

Lisa sat on the end of the big roundabout couch. She had pulled off her Uggs boots and had her one socked foot draped across Charlie next to her. He was slowly rubbing her toes. Tyler was next to him sitting in sweats & a t-shirt & Kristen was next to him, still fully dressed. Brandon sat on the bearskin rug on the floor, still fully dressed, with Lacey leaning against him. Lacey had put a tank top on and was barefoot. Next was Beth leaning against the couch with Damien next to her.

As the movie started, the group had made popcorn and the booze was still flowing.

Lisa started giggling as Charlie continued to rub her toes.

"What's wrong?" Beth asked her.

"Charlie is tickling my toes" Lisa stated. "I am really ticklish, all over. You have no idea.

"Where are you most ticklish?" Beth asked.

"No particular spot. My whole body is very ticklish" Lisa said.

"Its ok," Beth said. "My belly is excruciatingly ticklish. Something Damien always takes advantage of."

"Yeah Charlie the same but he's only ticklish on his sides. It's so unfair." Lisa said.

Kristen chimed in, "My armpits are like off the scale ticklish. Tyler attacks me whenever he can and he's not ticklish. What about you Lacey?"

Lacey just stayed quiet but Brandon jumped in, "Lacey's feet are her only ticklish spot but it's like off the charts ticklish. Like Tyler, i'm not ticklish."

The group continued their talk, not noticing the tall, lanky deformed man looking at them through the window. He snickered to himself as he saw the sexy brunette get her toes tickled.

This group would do well....the men looked delicious and the ladies will do well for entertainment. There will be screams, torment, & blood shed. The brothers would enjoy this. He snickered as he ran off.

The group finally went into their bedrooms, completely unaware of what this week would bring.....

Hope you all like this. Let me know if you want me to continue and if you do, part 2 will contain a lot more tickling.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back