• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor 6: Ma and Pa's kettle. Mf/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Heres the sixth story, only one part this time, in the Tickle Tutor series. Its a direct continuation from number 5 and it introduces Tickle Tutors newest victim aswell. I hope you enjoy! :D

Tina was the stereotype blonde. She was busty, long blonde hair down to the small of her back, she had long sexy legs, a huge bust and she was airheaded and extrememly ditsy. Academically Tina was very clever, she was currently on summer break from college infact.

This summer break had turned out to be partickually interesting and torturous for Tina however. It had all started back in her final year of high school when one Tina's teachers suggested she be tickled as punishment for not studying, thus giving her some insentive to study hard and move on to high school. This all worked like a charm but one of the people, a family friend called Gina Laster who had tickle tortured Tina had found the experience quite exciting.

Just over a week ago, almost a year later from Tina's original tickle torture, Gina had invited Tina over for to visit her two sons, both Tina's age. As it happened Tina was tricked into the attic by Gina and her husband and tickle tortured into orgasmic madenss.

Tina, who had developed quite the tickling fetish of her own had decided to seek revenge so a little under twenty for hours ago Tina went to Gina's house and sort revenge. Heres where the tables turned on Tina in a big way, Gina's screams of ticklish agony had attracted the attention of some nosey neighbours and they thought it in Gina's best interest to call the police. When two police officers arrived it was unfortunately revealed to Tina that Gina Laster happened to be judge of the law in Elk City.

So, with the threat of loosing their jobs the two obidient members of Elk Cities finest hand cuffed Tina's wrists behind her back and also cuffed her feet together, they then drove until dark and tickle tortured Tina, chasing her around in the dark and cold in a place she had no idea where she could have been. By the end of the night Tina was tickled and orgasmed to much more than her hearts content and left uncuffed in the middle of nowhere.

---------------------------------------------------

When Tina woke up she didn't know where to expect to be. For all Tina could imagine she was sure she would wake up tied in a dungeon with hundreds of tickling hands ready to drive her to insanity. Tina, however, was very pleasently surprised when she woke up in a comfortable bed in a small tidy bedroom. Tina checked she wasn't restrained in anyway and smiled when she noticed she was wearing top and pants of pink flannel pajamas. What made Tina smile even more with glee was when she looked out the quaint little window to see paddocks, a pick up truck, a tractor and a lot of cows. Tina was on the second story of a small farm house, obviously the kind folk had found her in the fields and bought her in.

The unmistakeable aroma of freshly baked bread drove Tina sleepily down the old wooden stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Tina said wiping her eyes to get a better view, her hair in a morning mess.

"Oh hello dear!" Said a pleasent looking fortyish year old looking woman bearing an apron and hair in a pony tail as she turned and faced Tina "Myself and Ken were wondering when you'd wake, have a seat, have a seat."

"Found ya' out in the field there." The balding man with overalls oposite Tina at the large wooden table remarked. "You was butt neked when I found yeh. What was you doin' out 'dere anyway?"

"Th-Thankyou." Tina said as it was obvious they had taken good care of her. "I don't..I don't know what to say...thankyou so much."

"Now don't you fret gurl." The woman said cheerfully placing a large plate of food in front of Tina. "You eat up now and when Casey gets home she'll take ya back inta town with 'er. She won' min'."

"So what you doin' out in them there fields anyway girl?" Ken, the man inquired as Tina began eating happily. "Damn near shot yah, thought you wus a hare or some such."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Tina remarked biting into some thick fluffy bread. "This bread if beautiful, thankyou so much for helping me I don't know what I would've done."

"Yah wusn't kidnapped by them aliens wus yah?" Ken said squinting his eyes. "I know dem fellas, they crazy, got ol' Billy Fahrnam once down yonder by 'da swap."

"Now don't you go fillin' that poor girls head with 'dem crazy stories Ken." The woman smiled as she sat down at the table. "Billy Fahrnam is a drunk and a crazy man, I told you not to believe what he done sais."

"Hee Hee." Tina giggled as she at the amusing conversation. "It was aliens sir, but you still wouldn't believe me."

"C'mon girl you kin trust me, it was the damn governmint won't it?" Ken said squinting again. "I carried your neked body in from the outside, didn't touch yah but ta' pick yeh up, you kin trust us."

"Well." Tina began she swallowed her food and smiled. "It was a couple of cops. They bought me out here and hunted me through the paddock, everytime they caught me they'd tickle me for along long time."

Tina didn't go into details about the orgasms or Judge Gina Laster but what she said was enough for the hillbilly couple to believe. They sat wide eyed in surprise at such an idea until the woman spoke up.

"My God. You musta' had some night." The woman spoke in simpathy. "I can't imagine such a thing. When yeh done finished eatin' don't you worry about 'dem dishes, I'll get those, you go back upstairs an' rest, I'll wake yeh when Casey gets home so she kin take yeh into town, she won't mind givin' yeh some clothes."

Tina thanked the couple again and made sure they were alright with having her there. There hospitality and kind nature overwhelmed Tina and she began to imagine how she could repay them. Before re treating back to the comfortable bed that turned out to be their eighteen year old daughter Casey's, Tina rang her mother and told her she was staying at a friends and she would back later. Tina thought there was no way she was going to tell anyone outside the farm couple what had happened to her, and that was only because she thought they deserved to know.

Tina slept like a baby and gained some much needed rest. As Tina's eyes slowly opened hours later she felt the warm sun caress her large bare breasts and she smiled in delight. 'Bare breasts?!?' Tina panicked as she shot open her eyes. It could'nt have been worse. For Tina it was the horror of all horrors. It was clear straight away she was in a large wooden barn, a hatch in the roof high above was letting the sun in and sitting pleasently or her bobbing boobs.

Tina looked up quickly in a panicked haste to see her arms streched above her. Her wrists were bound with thick rope which was hanging tightly from a wooden girder above. Her smooth silky underarms were streched to almost the point of pain. Tina's knees rested on a large wooden crate which stood just over four feet high, her bare feet her tied with another thick rope that had been looped around the large box. The soles of Tina's feet were warmed by the sun as they faced the celling and her cute little toes hung just over the edge of the box.

"No...please." Tina said quietly as she turned her head to see the couple who had fed and clothed her standing before her naked bound ticklish body on the soft ligth brown dirt of the barn floor. "Please...you don't what its like...I'm so ticklish...and then it happens...I cum...I cum and I cum and I can't stop cumming...oh please."

The couple stared curious at Tina as she began to weep tears of ticklish fear. Tina didn't looked at the couple pleadingly with her big puppy dog eyes looking for a sign of hope.

"Damn girl all we's ganna do it tickle yeh a bit." Said Ken as he approched a little closer. "While you wus sleepin' me and the wife here, we done dis-cussed yor idea and reckoned it'd be a might fun ta' tickle a sweet girl such as yehself."

"Don't worry girl it won't be long." The woman said smiling cheerfully as she raised her wiggling fingers towards Tina's left underarm. "We's jus' ganna tickle yeh for a spell then Casey'll drive yah inta tha city we promise."

"Please...please...please." Tina shut her eyes tight as she braced herself for the woman to commence tickling. "Pleehee no..hee no please you have no hee hee no idea what its like hee hee Hee Hee NO! PLEASE! Hee Hee"

The woman had bought both her tickling hands up now and danced her long nails around the side of Tina's breast, her streched underarm and her breast. Tina's tears shook of her face as she flicked her head about wildly when Ken began quickling gripping and re-gripping her sweet belly with his tough worker hands.

Above everything, the current tickle torture, everything that had happened in the past twenty four hours and unfortunate but undeniable fact that Tina was once again getting slowly turned on she could not help but think how utterly insane her predicament was. This sweet, hospital, cheerful couple who had rescued her and taken her into their home were now doing to her what everyone else seemed to do these days, tickle her. But most of all Tina couldn't get over the fact that she had given them idea by telling them of her plight the night before.

"My she sure is ticklish I tell you what." Said Ken as he rapidly attacked her soft ticklish tummy.

"HA HA HA HA HA NOO HA HA HANOOOOO HA HA HA PLEEHAHA" Tina screamed as the middle aged couple ignored her pleas and begs for mercy. "HA HA HA HA HA NOO HA HA HA HA HA"

"Shes gone cryn' but her nipples is big!" The woman exclaimed in confusion as she continued to tickle away at Tina's exposed vunerable body. "If shes cryn' she can't like it, but if her tits is big she must be enjoyn' herself, I reckon shes con-fused."

It was true, despite the fact Tina had no physical attraction towards either of her captives didn't make a difference to her sexy body. The meer act of being tickled by anyone unrelated to her was enough to get Tina excited, even if her mind wasn't.

Tickling was the ultimate fore play for Tina's horny body and she knew if this ticklish torture kept up she would suffer a punishment much worse than plain naked tickle torture. Basing her assumptions on past events Tinas summarised that within several more minutes of this ticklish barn yard mayhem her libido would rise to such a level she would lubricate her self unwittingly. Thus the couple would notice and tickle her moisoning mound until she let out a scream of pleasure, assuming they didn't stop tickling her now post-orgasm hyper sensitive body she would be driven to more orgasms and be surely, this time, loose her mind.

Suddenly the tickling stopped and Tina wondered if the crazy hillbillies had enough. No such luck, before Tina could stop giggling the couple had gone around her back and taken a foot each for tickling.

"NOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Tina burst into instant hysterics, apart from when her mound was sensitive with lust Tina's feet and toes were the most ticklish part of her body. "HAHAHA HA AHA AHHAHA NO HA HA HA PLEEHHEE HEE HA HA HA."

"Wow her feets sure is ticklish!" The woman proclaimed. "I bets we cud tickle dese aaaall day."

"I reckons we cud." Ken joined in on his wifes clever taunts. "I reckons I like ticklin' this gurls perty feet."

Tina's toes curled and spread quickly and her feet scrunched as spread, not knowing what reaction to have. Tina's poor out tickled feet couldn't move from the ankle, the rope prevented that. The woman got partickually cruel when she used her right hand to push Tina's toes back on to a horizontal angle against the box wall. Tina's sweet little toes on her left foot were on a ninety degree angle to her foot, which couldn't move at all from being streched out. The woman tickled the smooth unmoving ticklish surface of Tina's left sole with almighty joy.

Tina's wild untamed hysterics shot up a few notches when Ken had to decided to follow his wifes example and use the toe bending trick aswell. Tina's ticklish little feet were now completly impossible to move and all Tina could do was laugh, cry, scream and beg for mercy.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEEEHHAHAHAHAHA" Tina screamed as her taut naked body gave little movement. "HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHHAHAHANOOHAHAHAYOUHAHAHAHYOURCRAZYHAHAHAH"

At that moment, unbeknowest to the three people in the barn, five hundred meters away across the dirt driveway and lush grass fields up by the farm house Casey, the eighteen year old daughter of the tickling couple had just arrived in her small beat up truck.

When Casey hopped out the little blue truck with a big smile on her face she stood 5'6. Casey wore nothing but a pair of overalls and two cute looking black pigtails which sprung bouncily from the sides of her head.

"Maaaa? Paaa? Zeeewk? Tommyyyy? Reeeex?" Casey called into the house with her sweet hillbilly accent.

Casey quickly realised no one was at home so they must be either down in the barn or out in the fields. Like a blue overalled black pigtailed streak of lighting Casey suddenly bolted across the paddock towards the big red barn.

While Casey ran across the grass in her barefeet and overalls Tina hung helpless in the barn as Ken and his wife walked out of the big barn door. Tina panted as she caught much needed breath and feared what was going to happen next. Tina wiggled her toes as if to try and shake off any remainder of a tickling sensation. Several minutes passed by as Tina's nipples remained hard and future thought of more tickle torture scared her mind but excited Tina's body.

"Wow. You sure is preti." Caseys sweet accent interupted the silence of the barn as the pigtailed daughter of the two ticklers walked into the barn in slow amazement. "Ma and pa said yeh wus preti. You sure is preti, bet ch'all yeh a might ticklish too huh?"

"Please...help me." Tina said as she looked up in slight amazement of the clevege on the small innocent looking teenager. "Who are you? These people...these people they keep tickling me...please."

"Oh for-give me." Casey said as she walked closer towards Tina and looked up at the stunning blonde naked spectacle. "My names Casey, I'm them folks daughter. They done said I could come in here an' tickle yeh sum but then I get gotsta take yuh home. Don' worry, I knows where you like bein' tickled my folks done told so me so. I wonders if your as ticklish as me? We gotta a coupla boys, family friends, all from different familys but the're a coupla yeahs olda than me. They done bin ticklin me my whole life, they reckon its right funny too. Zeek, Tommy and big ol' Rex they always pickin' on me like that. Sometime' I'll be in here washin saddles or makin' horse food and them three come in, they just pin me down and tickle me til I cry. Sometimes it seem like they don't stop but there good fellas really. Never tickled me like you got tickled though. I've never bin tied up....and I've never bin neked."

"Please...please you don't understand." Tina said softly trying to reason with the girl. "I don't like being tickled, please let me go, don't tickle me anymore, I'm begging you."

"Don't you lie to me, I know you like it." Casey said smiling as if Tina had just tried to trick her. "I know my ma and pa, the're good folks, they won't tell a lie...now wheres 'dem perty feet of yours?"

Tears ran down Tina's face as Casey hopped up on the wooden crate and sat down on top of Tina's calf muscles. Tina's wiggling toes sat straight in front of Casey who had her legs either side of Tina's feet and was slightly tickling Tina's cute butt when she moved her pigtails too close.

"Oh, Just incase you wus wonderin' Ma told me to tell yeh were we are." Casey said as she turned her head to look at Tina, lightly brushing her butt cheeks with her left pig tail. "We're still in Elk City, just the farmin' district is all, 'bout two and half hour drive from the city. I reckon I'll be drivin' yeh home soon...when I'm done with ya."

"Eee Hee...no..HeeHee...no please..." Tina began to beg and giggle as she felt the tiny slow tickles begin on the soles of her ticklish feet. "No...please stop...Hee Hee God...please...NO MORE HeeHeeHeeHAHAHAHAHA"

Tina's giggles quickly turned into full on ticklish laughter. Tina's toes wiggled over the edge of the box, the tickling increased as fast as Casey could tickle and Tina filled the barn with tortured laughter. Then, as if on cue, Tina felt the light trickle of her sexually fueld juice slipping onto her innner thy. It was happening, the young beautiful foot tickler was enough to send Tina over the edge, another few minutes and Tina would surely explode in tortured delight.

Casey was enjoying herself to no end tickling the pretty city girls lovely feet and wiggling toes. As Casey's parents had told her about the tied up ticklish city girl in the barn a few minutes before the meer idea excited her in such a way she had never felt. Casey's own libido was begining to rise and the young country girl wasn't ashamed as she smiled with sexual excitment.

"I bet yous enjoyn' this missy." Casey said innocently believing her statement. "The way you laughin' up there, plus I knows you like bein' tickled so this musta bin a real good day feh you huh?"

"NOOHAHAHAHAOHHHNNNOOOOHAHAHAOOOHNNOOPLEEEAASSEHAHAHA" Tina screamed for mercy as these were the final few deciding seconds of whether she came or not. "HAHAHAHAHAOOOOOHAHAHAOOOOO OOOOOOHHHHHAHAHA"

It was too late, Casey hadn't stopped and Tina's ecstacy exploded down her thys. Casey heard the unusual sound and promptly stopped seconds afterward. Casey climbed down and walked around the front of Tina, the pigtailed innoccent girl looked up at her sweating horny captive in awe.

"Wow." Said Casey amazed. "You must really enjoy that huh? Anyway I best be gettin' you back to town now, its a long drive and I gotta drive back too."

Tina said nothing as Casey untied her and carried her naked body to the pick up truck. Casey had gotten some clothes from the house and on the way Tina dressed herself. The two girls didn't speak the whole two and half hour trip. Although when Tina got out of the truck, just before Casey drove away she could have sworn she heard Caset mutter...

"Y'all come back now, y'hear?".

End.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back