• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story from while i was gone

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
While vigoriously trying to figure out what college to attend, i constantly had good friends over to go over the choices with me. One time when i had my friend John over, we were both sitting on my couch looking over numerous papers. We were both getting TREMENDOUSLY bored, so we decided to take a little break and he offered to give me a foot massage;) (I'm sure you can allllll see where this is going already, but i might as well finish the story)

Now my feet are very ticklish, and he actually intended to give me a foot massage, but as soon as his fingers started rubbing all over my hyper-sensitive soles, i started giggling like crazy, and tryed to pull my feet away. But the lightbulb had already flashed in his mind, and he held onto my ankles, and continued stroking softly, and scratching up and down my feet, while i laughed my head off.

Luckily he let me go after about 5 minutes, and we got back to work;)

Luckily?? That doesn't sound very lucky to me. Well sure, maybe from YOUR perspective . . .:p

I can't wait to hear all the tickling stories you're gonna rack up in college, Tummy

Very glad that you're back. Looking forward to more of your fine stories.

Very Nice

Well atleast you got some laughs. :D

I suggest looking at colleges around new england. preferbly boston.

If your intrested in the area let me know. Be glad to help. :)

(Strel twirls the tip of his Rhett Butler moustache.) Have you considered the University of Alabama, Tummy?

Strelnikov

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back