• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Would I go About starting or making a gathering in my own hood find

SKILLZ39G

I'm from Brooklyn and i kno there gotta be sum females into tickling with the Brooklyn queens Bronx and close boro area even Li cause I'm in and outta there only the only close parts but sum far 2 like how do i get that popping????

There are some occassional munches/gatherings in the NYC area. You can always join in on them when they're announced. If you want to start your own, beginning with a munch to give folks a chance to get to know you would be a good idea. Just pick a time and place, post it here on the forum and see who shows. Once you get a few folks interested, it will be easier to do a play party. You can also check the Events section on my site for more specifics on what you can do to organize things down the road. Good luck! ;)

Too, if you post in the General Eastern Gatherings section, calling for a munch somewhere close enough to visit and far enough to avoid feeling you'd be "found", you'd likely find a couple folks would come out to have a cuppa and meet some o' their own.

Means you'd know folks that could roll down to NEST with ya. Could go to other gatherings with ya. Means y'wouldn't be rollin' into events alone, which makes LOTS of people feel awkward.

Lots of advantages to just calling for a munch in your 'hood or nearby.

What d'you do? You post a thread titled "Munch in the 5 Boroughs" and name a location, and a date and time. Go hang their wit' a book, and some object you can name in the post that ANYONE could see (a feather for a bookmark is an easy one.

Once ya got one other person wit' ya, there, yer set, 'cause you can actually talk 'bout whatever, and then the two of you can post about the success of socially enjoyin' it.

There's LOTS of people in that area.

The reason this post is stayin' root level is that this ISN'T hard to do. Munches are the EASIEST way to start organizing, and even if you NEVER have a gathering, you DO have a crew to roll with to other gatherings.

Now go do it. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back