• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They're just words...

tcrewme

TMF Expert
but oh my...:devil:

"your body tenses as you watch my fingers spider every so slowly towards your freshly shaven pits, the anticipation of what is to come is too much to bare"

"the feather glides slowly around your sensitive belly button; the muscles dance underneath , as the tip slides in making contact with the bottom sending waves of ticklish agony back to your soul begging for it to stop/hoping it will never end"

"that place between your toes has just been invaded by the stiff back end of a feather, the string holding your big and second toes apart so the stiff tip can slide up and down the side of your big toe, attacking nerves never meant to feel such sensations"

"my tounge sucks slowly down on your big toe, while my single finger is running up your sole to meet in the middle"

"the feet have been oiled, the 2 inch brush is ready...are you?"

"the 10 fingers swirl around my arches, never stopping, never knowing where they will run next, now they split apart like a cell dividing, 5 stroking down to the heel, the other 5 stroking up towards the soles...my mind...lost a half hour ago"

"the blindfold has been added, the bondage set, the toys laid out...'Why oh why did I volunteer for a NEST demonstration' "

"the fingers started at my neck and have been working down to the spot, THE spot, the spot I can't stand, your fingers are now at the top of my ribs, playing the tickle piano; you start to needle your fingers toward THE spot, your finger probes the last rib on my left and the room goes silent with my laughter"

"your hair is plastered to your forehead from the tickling you have just endured...now the fingers move down from your wrists"

Enjoy!

Thanks Mostly Harmless and Ticklish Tummy...

Thanks for the response!

Ticklishtummy, good to see you are back girl, we missed ya :)

Mostly these are things I have written in chat or wrote in stories or just idle thoughts in my brain at the time...

I could come up with more...thoughts...

Also any lurkers, feel free to post your own in this thread...

more words :)

her nails dragged down the undersides of his arms... so lightly that the only thing being tickled really were the goosebumps breaking out all over his body. as she neared his underarms she leaned in close to whisper into his ear. she could hear him gasp and then hold his breath. “are you ticklish, honey? ...here?”

NICE Pragmatic!!!

Nice one Pramatic...
Try to keep them short and sweet, two to three sentences max.

Brining this one back to the top.
I wrote this under my former screename.
Enjoy, please add.

What the heck, I love a challenge, try these for size:

What’s that my love? Stop? But we’ve only just begun, there’s still so much more to explore. Well, all right if you insist, I’ll stop tickling with my fingers, it’s time we moved on to feathers anyway…

Helpless, defenceless, powerless before your tender mercies, as I watch your fingers drop towards my trapped body only one thought echoes through my mind. I love you.

Such silky smooth skin, such perfect grace, such dignity and pride that men would sell their souls for her, yet never has she looked more beautiful than when she lies tied, tickled and broken before me.

Recipe for a perfect weekend: One beachside cottage, one well stocked fridge, one set of stocks, twelve rolls of bondage tape, one toolbox of ticklish toys and one love to share it with…

yay! I loved this thread when it was up before. sometimes just a few words can speak volumes.

he had that look in his eyes. that grin on his lips. I knew.

"Boy am I thirsty...three hours of tickling sure takes a lot out of a tickler!"

"No, don't give me the look, NO NOT THE LOOK, I can't stand it, stop LOOKING at me like THAT!!"

"The lotion had been applied a half hour ago, the wool socks are about to be pulled off, the sonicare is fully charged.
What a way to put off shoveling the snow."

One little mistake, that's all it took, just one little mistake. After a truly memorable evening taking you to ticklish nirvana, one little mistake was all it took. It wasn't stopping your ticklish torment that doomed me, nor letting you rest, not even releasing your restraints, but turning my back was a mistake...

This was your idea, I want you to remember that. Your idea for me to push you beyond your limits, your idea to be tickled without mercy, your idea to be tickled all night. I don't think you know quite what you've let yourself in for, but don't worry my love, you soon will...

Hmm? Untie you, why would I want to do that? Yes, I know this was just meant to be a photo shoot, but now that I've seen you tied up and helpless like this, well, I've just got to know... are you ticklish?

The evil grin, the mischief in your eyes, the swagger in your stride and the feather in your hand. Is it any wonder I love you?

A warm summers night, the stars above, the grass below and you in my arms, our laughter echoing over the hills.

"You know they say one becomes more ticklish after an orgasm...lets find out..."

"What part of "NO NOT THERE", don't you understand."
"What do you mean? "No hablo engles"

"I watched, I waited, I stalked, I planned, I longed, I dreamed and you were everything I thought you would be"

"What do you mean, you heard Sonicare's were good for teeth too?hEHEHEHHAHHEHEEHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Over the belly and up the ribs to blindfolded lee's we go"
(Sing this as Over the river and through the woods...)

"Tickle fast or slow, tickle gently or hard, tickle for the moment, tickle forever, just tickle."

"Heard of trial by fire? How about trial by ice?"

"What was that lass? Sorry, I can't quite make it out, maybe if you stopped laughing it'd help? You can't, why not? After all you asked for a foot rub, you just never said how fast it should be..."

"There is a part of me that feels sorry for you, however much like you, it is locked away in a dungeon."

"My arms are behind my back, my head is at my knees, My thighs are bound, my feet are sticking out from stocks"
Boy those yoga classes are really paying off...

"You said you would be gentle, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE GENTLE, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE GENTLE, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE GENTLE"

“tell me.”

“I can’t. I... I just can’t.”

“tellllllll meeeeeeee....”

“I want you to...”

“to what?”

“oh God! please! just please!”

“please what?”

“please... please tickle me.”

Your toes curl in defense as my finger invades the hidden valleys between your ruby red toes.
Your toes flex out as my finger trails down your sole, oh sooo slowly over your tender arch, down around your heel and back up.
Now as my finger slides down your sole again, your toes splayed out soo invitingly, I slide my tounge deep into that ticklish valley between your toes, loving the feel of your toes wiggling in my mouth...if only you could see what I am seeing.

How can you stand to be so ticklish? I mean how can you possibly lay there and take all those fingers exploring every nook and cranny.

How can you possibly enjoying being locked in stocks with your feet bound at the toes with every toy imaginable lingering every so close?

How can you possibly enjoy being tickled into silent laughter, over and over and over again?

Honestly I can I possibly stop tickling you with all that wonderful laughter pouring out of you?

Hmm, some question are best left unanswered...

I wondered what happened to tcrewme. Glad to see you're still around, tommytikl!

how do i love thee? let me count the ways
i love to watch thy toes curled in delights
as feathertouched in midst of balmy night
i linger there
i love the light sweat beaded in thy hair
as laughter makes a mask upon thy face
and in the tumbling moments
of god given days
i love to watch your tongue turn in a grin
a devil's crevice urging me to sin
thy white teeth flashing behind thy pale red lips
i love the wetness of the briefest kiss
placed lightly on thy lightly shaking pits.
i love thy breasts and love to make them move
as fast comes the laughter of my love
the laughter reaches to the skies above.
i love to watch thy body throw a dance
as music pours out from thy blessed mouth
wrapping me in a blissful state
i love to hear you begging for thy fate
as my hands slowly descend.
and at days end i love thy gasps
as lover's tongue probes, and gently grasps
thy love nest.
all these things and more do i love.

(yes, i jsut made that up on the spur of the moment)

'please oh my god please i cant bare to be tickled'.

s.s.s.s.s.stoppppp ahhhhhhhh hehehehehe,no no no noooooooooooo hahahehehee pleeeaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wouldn't no no no you wouldn't in mercy's name spare me

Your desires, your need, your wants, your feelings, your mind, your body, your very soul. As of now they are all subservient to me, and all I desire is your laughter my dear.

Bumping a thread without due cause.. that's six hours with the feather for you

Sweet lord, how did I miss this thread the first time around? Might as well give it a shot myself:

"My mouth all over your body and oooooh, holding you, holding you down, willpower waning, shaking with laughter, you're so sexy when I'm tickling you senseless."

"My my, your toes are looking delicious today, and I could use a snack..."

"Yes, my apartment is soundproofed. Why do you a-- Uh oh."

"This tickling thing could be habit-forming."

Wow...talk about bringing back the past...this thread was started under my OLD handle!!:wow: :wow:

"Awwww..poor baby, can't hear a thing, can't see a thing, can't move a muscle, can' stop the tickling, NEVER ever stop the tickling"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back