• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarra's "GaGa" for her next mission (f/f. ADULT)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Ohhhh....mmm...ohhhh" moaned Tarra.

Ken, the bouncer she met at the VMA's, was sliding his warm tongue around on her wet pussy. Her clit was throbbing. He had been licking her for quite some time. Since her arrival on earth to bring laughter back to her home planet of Henrzong, she has been staying at Ken's house. In return for the shelter, she has been hooking up with Ken almost every night.

"Alright," he said as he pulled his tongue away from her pussy.

"Your turn"

Ken sat on the edge of his bed as Tara crawled to the ground. She lick her red lips, and wiggled her tongue at Ken, teasing him. He knew her lips would be wrapped around his dick soon.

Now on her knees, she slowly creeped up and grabbed hold of the shaft of his hard cock. She jerked it a few times, then started to lick the tip.

"Mmmm" moaned Ken, as he leaned back onto the bed and shut his eyes.
Tarra started to swallow his cock. 8 inches of meat went into her throat, and she could handle it. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, and started rubbing the tip on her rock hard nipples. She got up from the ground, and slowly dragged it down around her belly button ring. The smooth, skin mixed with the hard, diamond ring made it difficult for Ken not to cum all over her body.

As he almost blew his load, Tarra hopped on top of Ken, and began to ride him like a bucking bronco.

MEANWHILE...

The scientists on the planet Hernzong were monitoring Tarra's every move.

"Why didn't we think of doin that?" shouted one.

"Ya, look at her go!" said another.

"Alright, alright...remain focused! We need to develop Tarra's next mission! Besides, we've been watching her fuck almost every night." said the head scientist.

"Ok, Ok...well, what do we need from her?" asked one scientist.

"Besides a blowjob" mumbled another. The head scientist just sighed.

"Each race, ethnicity, etc. needs a specific human laugh. The children need children, the elderly need the elderly. Rich need rich, poor need poor. I think you get the point...anyway, we have a list of bids. Each group put in a bid, and those who bid first determined the order for which we will acquire laughter."

The scientist shuffled through a stack of papers.

"The first three on our list are the E.T. community, the darkside, and the, what does this say? Um...oh! Elitist community...so...1 and 2, I want you to search E.T...3 and 4, you've got darkside...and, 5,6...well, by process of elimination, you know who." he said.

The scientist began a mad hunt through their Hernzongian Computer Processor.

"Hey" said number 2,as he searched for E.T.

"Isn't this that fucker that kept calling you're wife and saying it was home?" he said as he pointed to a picture of Steven Spielberg's E.T.

"Hey, enough goofing off...find something!" said the head scientist.

E.T. stood for earth terrestrial. It was a group of people on the planet Hernzong who were half human, half alien. They spoke their own language, which only consisted of the phrases "popo" "gaga" and "huhu". Scientist two shouted.

"Hey, I think I found someone!"

The head scientist quickly ran over.

"Wow, she's a female...definitely dresses like she's not from the planet earth, and her name is "GaGa"...she has to posses the laughter which we need! Tarra, you have your next mission!" gleefully said the head scientist.

BACK IN NEW YORK

Ken couldn't hold out any longer. Tarra had pulled his dick out of her, and had it back in her mouth. Her soft, wet lips and slippery tongue felt so warm on his penis. As he prepared to shoot his spunk all over, Tarra got a pounding headache. It wasn't Ken's dick hitting her brain. No, she was being summoned by the scientists from Hernzong. She pulled Ken out of her mouth and crawled into the bathroom, coughing.

"What the fuck?" said Ken as he jizzed all over himself.

Tarra could hardly control her self. She felt a cool breeze come over her nude body, which made her nipples rock hard.

"Tarra...." said a voice in her head.

"We have your next mission..."

Tarra's eyes turned to static. In her head, she envisioned the music video to Lady GaGa's "Pokerface". Tarra shook a bit, her body writhing around on the ground. She spit up a blue substance on the floor, and was suddenly out of her trance. She walked out of the bathroom, a bit shaken up from the incident.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Ken as he cleaned himself with a tissue.

"Sorry...food poisoning" said Tarra, as she crawled in to the bed. Ken turned on the T.V and snuggled into a corner. The boob tube was last left on MTV. A special program, which was showcasing the top female stars in pop music, was on the screen. Tarra got to see the home of Mariah Carey, a music video shoot with Pink, and life on the road with Lady GaGa. Once the singer of "Just Dance" appeared on the screen...

Tarra couldn't control herself. Her eyes turned to static again. She twitched.

She was a bit turned on by GaGa. As she convulsed in the bed, unbeknown-st to Ken, she was suddenly ZAPPED into the television.

Tarra, now standing naked at the event, could feel the eyes of virtually everyone around her looking. Their eyes were glued to her sexy body. She had on not an inch of clothing. Embarrassed, she ran off, as photographers tried to snap a shot. Lady Gaga trailed in hot pursuit.

"Hey, wait!" shouted the pop star. She took off her heels to help her run.

Tarra opened the door to a boiler room and jumped in. She never felt an emotion like this since arriving on earth. As she sat her naked ass on the cold, concrete floor, she heard someone pounding on the door.

"Open up!" shouted the feminine voice.

At first, Tarra ignored the helper. However, her ignorance made her pay a penalty. She began to shake and puked up that mysterious blue substance. Suddenly, the door was opened, and a breeze slid Lady GaGa into the room. There was a dim light which shined on both girls.

"Are you ok?" asked GaGa, as she knelt down. Tarra shook her head no.

"Um...so, ahem, where are your clothes at?" said Lady GaGa.

"I mean, I'm all about making a fashion statement, but girl, you totally made one tonight..." she joked.

Moments later, Lady Gaga (who admits to being bisexual) felt the urge to lean over and kiss Tarra. She didn't want to, considering she just seen her 5 minutes ago, but the urge was just not ending. Then, to her shock, Tarra leaned over and kissed her! Tarra grinned at Lady GaGa, and then took the stunning pop sensation by the hair and laid a huge one on her. The two began to make out. Lady GaGa began to feel a tingling in her pants. She was getting damp, and turned on. How hot was it that some random,nude girl was making out with her in a boiler room? Huge turn on for the bizarre singer!

As the two tickled eachothers tongues, GaGa began to feel another tickle. It wasn;t pleasant, though. She could feel fingers digging at her sides. She let out a giggle, and continued kissing, thinking it was just her imagination. However, the sensation continued. She felt fingers moving rapidly around her waist. She quickly pulled her lips away from Tarra's to notice her new friend was tickling her ribs.

"Hey, stop!" said Lady GaGa as she moved Tarra's hand away.

"I tickle back!" she exclaimed. Tarra's playful face turned to one filled with rage. She lifted her self off the ground and forced Lady GaGa back with telekinetic power. GaGa was pushed against a wall. Two brooms fell from the impact, and both became stuck. The prevented her from moving, and locked her waist and ankles from separation. Lady GaGa's hands also became stuck to the wall by some sticky substance. Her arms were over her head, and she was trapped like a rat. Tarra flew herself over to a frightened GaGa.

"Don't be scared...there is absolutely nothing to be scared about" she calmly said as she rubbed her fingers through GaGa's hair.

"What is this? Let me out of here!" demanded Lady.

Tarra began to poke at her ribs.

"We're just gonna have a bit of fun...and...DON'T YOU EVVVVVERRR TICKLE ME, YOU FUCKING TRANNY LOOKING BITCH". Tara barged at Lady GaGa, and began an onslaught of rib tickling festivities. She dug her fingers deep in her sides.

"HAHAHA...OH MY GOSH! STOP! STOP! SERIOUSLY" shouted GaGa. She was in much pain. Constrained by the fallen brooms, she had no escape from the tickle torture. She tried to move her body out, but any sudden movement and Tarra would force her body back to it's original position.

This wasn't any fun for GaGa. She hated being tickled, and her crew knew of this fact. They often tickled her on tour, but this was the worst.

GaGa was laughing at a rapid rate. Her face was as red as a tomato. Tarra would switch from poking the ribs, to finger digging. She would move her knuckles around to, which sent an ultra-ticklish sensation throughout Lady GaGa's body. The laughter began making her choke, and she coughed in Tarra's face.

"Hmmph" she muttered as she wiped her face.

"Have you had enough rib-tickling?" she asked.

GaGa didn't answer.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION" shouted the alien.

"Look, I don't know what the shit this is...but I have a performance scheduled for tonight. You gotta let me go."

Tarra felt some compassion for the young star. As she went to pull down her wrists, she felt like convulsing again. To prevent the pain she gets when that feeling comes over, she began to tickle Lady GaGa's armpits.

"He..he..hey! hahaha! what the fuck?" shouted Lady.

Tarra scrabbled her fingers all around her smooth armpits. GaGa had just shaved for her appearance tonight, making it pure finger on skin tickle action! Tears began to fall down Lady GaGa's eyes, smearing her mascara. The tickling continued until there was a pounding on the door. GaGa let out a sigh of relief...someone was here to save her!

Tarra slowly crept over to the door of the boiler room. As she cracked it open, she let out a giggle. Lady GaGa couldn't turn her head to see what was the hubub. Tarra slowly walked over with a silver briefcase in her hands. This wasn't just any briefcase...it was Tarra's tools, which had somehow been summoned to the ticklefest.

"WHa...what's in there?" asked GaGa.

Tarra replied by pulling out an electric toothbrush. She turned it on, as Lady GaGa gulped. She knew what was next. Tarra walked next to her left armpit and placed the rotating brush down against her skin. GaGa shrieked. It tickled so bad!!!!! The rapid movement of the toothbrush was enough to drive even those not so ticklish insane!

"Please, Please! I can't take this!" screamed GaGa as she uncontrollably laughed.

Tarra showed no compassion. She switched from armpit to armpit, looking more like the conductor of a band than an alien from Hernzong.

As Lady GaGa continued her laughter, Tarra felt a bit of sympathy. She turned off the brush, and walked away from Lady GaGa's pits. The convulsions began. A shaking Tarra fell to the ground, and turned her head to find GaGa's nylon clad feet in her face. Tarra got on her knees, and began to wiggle her index finger around on the sole of Lady's GaGa's left foot.

GaGa giggled like a schoolgirl who was chatting with the boy she liked. She wiggled her black painted toes around, which got caught in the silky nylons she was wearing. Tarra played this little piggy with each toe, and noticed that the wiggling of her big toe drove her through the roof! She picked up the toothbrush, flipped the switch on, and gave the big toe a workout! GaGa laughed so hard!!

"Oh my god!! HaHa! Please, enough, this is torture!"

She had been tickled for close to an hour now. This was longer than the Taylor Swift session.

Back on Henrzong, the head scientist was confused.

"We need to try other things...we're not picking up anything!" he shouted to his crack team. They began sending subliminal messages to Tarra. First, they had her take the toothbrush and tickle around GaGa's belly button. No laughter could be captured. Next, they had Tarra breath into her ears while slowly tickling her neck. This seemed to arouse Lady GaGa more than tickle her.

"What do we do?" asked scientist 3.

"I don't know! I don't know!" he yelled.

"Try this!"

They made Tarra go back down to Lady GaGa's feet and begin ripping off the nylons. Tarra got on the ground and licked the sole of her right foot. Her wet tongue was gliding up and down the foot, sending GaGa into hysterics. However, still no response on Henrzong.

"Dammit...you idiot!" said the head scientist.

"She's not eligible for the E.T.'s! You dumb ass! I told you to find me someone eligible!" screamed the head.

"Ughhh...mission 2 is a failure...cancel at once." he said with a disappointed tone in his voice.

Tarra had Lady GaGa's pretty toes in her mouth. She wiggled her tongue around, creating a tickling sensation.

"Alright! Ok! ENOUGH! ENOUGH!" laughed GaGa.

Then, everything that had just happened put in rewind. Time went back words, and just like that, Tarra was back with Ken, sucking and fucking. The mission was a no go, which meant for the planet Henrzong, the quest for laughter would be more difficult than first thought....

Any other feedback would be appreciated...what do you like? don't like?

And to answer a different question, the turtelli series will be concluded soon.

Cool. Any ideas as to the final girl Or girl in that series

Be sure to check out the third part of this series, coming soon...it will be a "berry" good read!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back