• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Through The Laughing Glass Part 2...

wishful1234

TMF Regular
(WARNING: Sexual situations, nudity, tickling, giants, talking rabbbits, gorgeous hot women, and weirdos. This fairy tale is NOT FOR KIDS!!!! And there's NO MINORS in it!!!!)

Part 3: Prince Charming (AKA 'Bob')

Beautiful cousins Alicia and Ally followed the Rabbit all day trying to track down the Cat-Lady who kept licking Alicia's missing foot, sending her into sudden convulsions of helpless laughter. All they could do was watch the poor woman suffer each time till the Cat's mood passed and she grew bored with licking her new toy.
(Mr Rabbit enjoyed watching Alicia squirm, but he wouldn't tell anyone this, of course)

The Cat had a new toy, a young man she'd found entangled in Miss Spider's webs. Oh how she enjoyed scratching the helpless man, leaving red marks up and down his nude back till he was nearly in tears, or licking his bare feet and face till he wanted to scream for mercy...Purrrrr...purrr...

But as with all other things She made suffer, Miss Cat grew bored with these toys and dropped them in a field somewhere when she found something else to play with.....

Ally and the Rabbit helped Alicia, who was pretty shaky; not from the missing foot (her shoe held her up without it) but because of the giggling aftershocks of that one last really long tickle-and-lick session. The Cat had licked and licked poor Alicia's foot for the longest stretch yet, her tongue had spent about ten minutes cleaning between the girl's excruciatingly sensitive toes, as the helpless woman squirmed and writhed, and pled for mercy to the air- she wasn't even bound, just helpless. Then it all just stopped.

They continued tracking their quarry through the frequent earth tremors which hit all afternoon. At least there were no more "Alicia-tremors" for now...

Suddenly the two women looked up and had to catch their breath; there stood before them The Most Gorgeous Guy Ever, standing in the field clad in only a ripped loincloth and some errant strands of spiderweb, the sun glinting off his perfect skin, perfect skin glinting off perfect muscles, etc etc

The women's knees went all quibbly at the sight of him, and they simultaneously wished they'd been properly dressed for the occasion. (of course, their tattered wisps of dresses were a match for his tattered wisp of loincloth)

"Milady" he said, kneeling before Alicia like a Prince Charming "I believe this may be Yours"
The man held aloft in his hands...Her Missing Foot!!!

"I just have to make sure the foot fits" he said, and began tickling the sole.

"Hahahahahahaha stop it!" Alicia said.

"Cut it out!" Ally added with a slap to his face.

"Forgive me, Milady, but I had to be sure." He then gently eased the foot into position, slowly, careful not to tickle it, allowing himself plenty of time to drink in the glory of this woman's gorgeous legs. This Prince Charming character couldn't help himself, he had to sneak in one last tickle. Pretending to slip, he let his fingernail run up the ball of the foot, and Alicia stumbled to the ground, giggling again and holding her tummy.

"Here, let me do it!" Ally snapped, and made a grab for the foot. They played a mini tug-of-war for a second with it.

"Hahaha Ally, no! ha ha... leh-let h-him (ha ha) do it (Hee hee hee) Please!"

"Alright" Ally said, and then grabbed the man's chin and held his gaze to meet her stern face "But no more tricks!" (she tried to be firm, but really she felt like jelly in the man's presence)

"Yes Milady. Sorry Milady" he said with a mischevous glint in his eye. He could tell how both women were extremely attracted to him. He finally eased the errant foot into place at the girl's lovely, delicate ankle.

"Thank you" Alicia said, taking both his hands in hers and looking for all the world like a schoolgirl with a big crush she just couldn't hide.

Alicia began to dance and skip around for joy for a bit, till a really big tremor shook the ground.

"Ow! What IS that?" Ally demanded.

"It's the Cat again." The man explained. "She's got a new toy, and she's likely to wreck the world before she gets bored playing with it."

"What?" the two women queried in unison.

"Come and see."

He led them off to the edge of the field, which was also the edge of the planet where they looked down onto an unbelievable panorama of endless sky, endless white clouds.

"We'll have to catch a cloud" the man said as he twirled a grappling hook in the air. (No, I don't know where he got the grappling hook from, I just write this stuff, ok?)

He let fly the grappling hook.

"Ouch!" said the cloud in a booming grumpy voice, and it started to turn gray and rainy in annoyance.

"Grab on!" the man said, and the three of them (Mr Rabbit had skipped off unnoticed- he had no desire to meet the Cat-Lady again) grabbed hold of the rope and prepared to swing across the infinite Abyss, much like Luke and Leia (and a second nearly identical Leia, maybe the one in the gold slave-bikini if you like)

"Wait" said Alicia, "Whay't your name?"

Too late! They were already in the air, swinging. "Call me Bob" he called, the "Bob" trailing off into the air as they soared through the vastness, clinging to his smooth muscular body.

They landed on a big fluffy white cloud which held them softly in its cushions. Bob tugged the grappling hook loose from the angry cloud above that they'd swung from. "Sorry old chap!" he called, but the cloud just answered with a small thunderbolt, aimed at nothing in particular, and drifted off.

"We'll need to steer this thing" Bob explained. "You two kneel towards the front of it. Try to lean into the direction we want to move, and hold on."

They did as instructed, got on hands and knees and leaned in towards the edge of the cloud. Ticklish wisps of cotton-candy would brush their sides, but the girls held on despite the occasional tremor of giggles. Bob would move around behind them, guiding the cloud in a slow downward spiral.

It was slow going, but that's ok; Bob was afforded an awesome view of the two ladies, kneeling like slave-girls before him in their tattered dresses. (hee hee... our Prince Charming's a red-blooded American boy, you know, and he's just been teased in the Cat's web for days on end- you gotta cut him some slack)
The two girls were obviously very fashion-conscious back home. He liked seeing stylish women removed from their clothes- I mean, removed from all their makeup and accessories and all the things they were so fussy about back home; forced to make do with whatever rags they could find (like he was doing now)

They could see rocks falling from the crust of the Earth as it shook periodically. Then the clouds grew thick, and they lost sight of it.

PART 4: Why Does Atlas Shrug?

At last they were low enough to see what all the fuss was from. Giants held the flat Earth in place. Several of them, statuesque nude men and women, holding the heavy world like a big beach ball on limbs that shook and strained, muscles that tensed and flexed, chests that gasped with effort.

The Crust was more like a beach umbrella shape than a ball, but I digress...

They could see gorgeous giant Blondes off in the distance in the mist. But the nearest Titan, a man with the typical Greek Atlas-beard, stood shaking and trembling, huge beads of sweat dripping off him as he fought to resist something. Then he heaved a titanic sigh of relief, until whatever torture it was started all over again.

As they drew closer, they could hear him laughing.

"Look down there!" Bob said, and pointed.

The two cousins leaned over the edge of their cloud and peered down into the mist. And there a very curious sight met their eyes.

The giant was naked, and held part of the world. A cloud hovered around his nether regions, and on that cloud lounged The Cat! A slinky woman in full Catwoman regalia complete with moving tail and fluffy ears was lounging on a cloud, idly tickling the giant's unmentionables with her claws till he was is great heaving spasms of desparate laughter. He tried with all his titanic might to hold back the flood of forced laughter- forced by this tiny, tiny little gnat who just happened to have the advantage of him.

"So THIS is the Cat!" said Alicia, angrily.

"Purrr...These Giants are the best toys ever!" thought the Cat. Over the course of the day, since growing bored with the cute man and the girl's foot, she had floated her cloud all around the various giants, tickling them wherever she pleased; sides, underarms, knees, nipples- the men shook, the women shook, and the Earth shook! But there weren't enough Titans to spare one of them for long enough to go swat her away. The Cat had the Whole World right where She wanted it, and would toy with it till her heart's content! With Her little claw she could make the Earth itself quiver! Prrrrr...

This big fellow here proved the most agonizingly ticklish of all. Plus he was a challenge- he wouldn't laugh, just shake wildly and grunt and strain, trying vainly to resist the humiliation of helpless laughter.

And he would get turned on by it, too. When this happened, like right now, she would walk out onto his defenseless member on all fours, digging her claws in a little. This was absolute AGONY for the big fellow! Tears would well up in his eyes, and the whole world would shake, and he would gasp with his big booming breath... Wait till she started using her sticky Cat-tongue on him! She was saving that weapon for later, after her nap...

"It'll take a few minutes to get down there" Bob shouted over the Giant's gasps. But Ally and Alicia were distracted by the scenario which presented itself.

"Purrr" the Cat purred, back on her cloud now, giving her toy a breather. Then, as he caught his breath in momentary relief, She idly toyed with the very, very tip of his manhood with just a single tiny claw, and it was too much for him. The giant laughed, and shooked, and boomed out howls of laughter.

"Please! Ha ha" gasped the giant "I ca-ha-han't I can't take it! Oh hahahahahaha No! Please Stop!"

But she continued... this was amusing. He was trapped, straining to hold up his burden, but helpless against the hilarious reflexes which She could orchestrate with the slightest touch.

"I Ha-hafta (Hee heeeee) Ho-ho-hhooolld the w-world up! OOh wahahaha!"

Rocks and boulders fell off everywhere, and the great Giantesses called out to him to hold it steady. "Oh come on, Roger!" said the nearest blonde giantess, sounding like a bratty Valley-girl (guess the big fellow's name was Roger) "Can't you hold it for one second?"

But Roger was in no frame of mind to reply. All he could do was beg and plead for this tiny tormentress to stop, to let him breathe for even a second. The ticklish sensation was excruciating, went all through his whole body, even up behind his eyes. But he had to hold on, billions of people up there depended on him...

The Cat scratched, lightly, and the Colossus shook and howled. She became intent on Her toy. Every male had a remote control, and She knew exactly how to press all its buttons. Purrrrrr purrrrrrrr.......

"Gotcha!" Said Bob, lassooing the grappling hook's cord around the Cat's body.

"Rreooowwww!" she protested, snatched from her best plaything ever! But Ally and Alicia were too quick and had her trussed up in the rope before she could claw her way out. They pushed her back onto their cloud.

Overhead, Roger heaved a great sigh of relief, and the world stopped shaking.

"You, my dear" began Bob, scolding the Cat as their cloud circled upwards around the Giant "deserve a good spanking!" Alicia looked on in stern agreement. She'd suffered all yesterday at the hands of this Cat-girl, and she was going to have her sweet, slow revenge! Later...

Suddenly Roger boomed and howled again in disbelief; someone was tickling his ribs! "Hahahaha..Oh please stop it! Please not again!" he boomed. The world shook for an instant, then it ceased.

"Sorry" said Ally, pulling her hand away from the giant's skin "I just had to try it, at least once. Tee hee hee".

"Seems I'm not the only one who deserves a good spanking, hmmm?? Purrr purrr" said the Cat, eyeing her coyly as they drifted up back towards the surface of the world....

love this story it has a bit of everything in it. can't wait for the next part

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back