• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Carolina Gathering June 4-6, 2010. Responses needed!

tklee88

Verified
Alright guys. I've been brainstorming this idea. I want to have a gathering in North Carolina. The location is around the Burlington/Greensboro area. Tentative dates are June 4-6, 2010.

The facility is AMAZING. It's this dungeon called La Fortress link. The layout is as follows:

First of all, it's on a HUGE private property. The outside has this beautiful stream that flows into a river where you can go swimming. It's a woodsy area, so there are trees to tie people to, as well as a huge "monkey bars" set for suspension work if people are into that.

Inside, there is a nice "gathering" area and full kitchen. There is an upstairs that will be finished by June that will be a more "intimate" type of place space with a bondage bed.

There are 2 rooms on the main level. Keep in mind this dungeon is set up for just regular BDSM play, not so much the "tickling" kink, but there are numerous massage tables, nurses stations, spanking benches, crosses, etc... in these two rooms. These we could also close off for private sessioning.

Here's the fun part, THE DUNGEON..dun dun dunnnnnn

There are 3 different sets of chains on the wall to clip people to, 3 crosses I believe, numerous spanking devices, an A frame, a ladder, a spider web, suspension bars, stocks, and so much more. This is literally every Tickle Fetishist's dream :p.

So basically, I need to have an idea of how many people would actually consider attending this. I would need to know so I can figure out rates and what not. I would like to make the rates around 75 per person, and 100 for those staying AT the dungeon... of course the more that attend, the cheaper the rates. This would include meals with the exception of anything after Sunday evening. This dungeon does have some sleeping accomodations. There is room INSIDE, as well as a huge private property to set up tents for camping. Thing is, there are only 2 full bathrooms, so we would have limited amount of room for people to stay comfortably, but if you don't mind sharing bathrooms, I'm all up for letting people who need the cheaper prices stay at the dungeon. Sleeping bags, air mattresses, and tents FTW! There are also hotels close by, so I will work on trying to get a good rate on one where everyone who isn't staying at the facility can stay. For those flying, the closest airport is Greensboro, NC...but if we plan accordingly, flights into Raleigh will also work.

If you are interested...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I would like to go ahead and get this off the ground, but if no one is seriously going to attend, then I need to know. I think that this would be SUCH a blast to do.

Katie

La Fortress ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie,you might check with LaFortress for some hotels that will give you a discount rate.I know there have been some that did that in the past,but I don`t know if they have any current arrangements with LF.

This really is a wonderful facility,and it would be the PERFECT place to hold a Gathering!:bowing::fingerscrossed:

I would LOVE to attend! You definitly can count on me!

just give the dates and i shall be "at your service" seems most appropriate. just keep me posted

I would definitely love to attend his event...I was at the Huntersville munch with Katie and a few others, and it was a blast and we all talked about the possibility of this, so now we can finally make it happen...

Katie,m count me in darlin.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back