• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alternate names of Clips4sale site.

jonsmith

I noticed a number of alternate addresses for clips4sale which prompted me to be rather wary of what I would be clicking on, or directing people to.

What are the other names of Clips4sale so I know what is and what isn't a scam?

Clips4Sale stores can be found mirrored as on suncoastproductions.biz and tropical-productions.com. Store numbers, etc. are exactly the same. There are many other similar type PPV & PPM servers. But, these appear to be the ones conected to Clips4Sale itself.

Clips4Sale stores can be found mirrored as on suncoastproductions.biz and tropical-productions.com. Store numbers, etc. are exactly the same. There are many other similar type PPV & PPM servers. But, these appear to be the ones conected to Clips4Sale itself.

Thank you for your very helpful response!

For short while recently, when I got an email letting me know I made a sale on my clip store, the sender's address was "[email protected]", instead of the usual "[email protected]" ("cilps" instead of "clips" in the domain name). It doesn't seem to have made any difference, those emails were clearly the real thing (at least, I got the money from those sales), but it seemed rather odd to me anyway. I wonder why they did that. The address has gone back to the normal one now.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back