• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bring this tickling Story to life

Sai_Phlirb

This is a short story, actually, probably just a fictious anecdote that I would appreciate feedback on.

Laura snuck into the apartment of her ex-boyfriend, she had only one thing on her mind, revenge. Revenge mainly motivated by the anger left by his sudden break up with her. Slowely she crept along the floor, rope in hand, feathers and other tickling apparatus ready to sweet revenge. However as she entered the room where he was supposed to be sleeping, she found to her surprise that the bed was empty, save for a couple of pillows and a messed up bed sheet. He has been her, she thought to herself, but where is he now? How could have he gotten up without her noticing, and if so, where did he go? All of a sudden the lights shut off as the power was shut off by the breaker switch. Then, without warning, Laura found herself face down on the bed, hands restrained behind her back, and before she knew it, they were cuffed and she was restrained.

With her hands firmly restrained behind her back, he applied some chloriform to her face and she lost conciousness quickly. As she awoke she found herself tied to the frame of the bed tightly, her hands tied together, and tied to the head board above her head. Her arms stretched out so her size 6 and half feet could be secured to the foot board. They too where tied together through the wires of the foot board. The lights where back on now, and her baby blue nail polish glistened in the light of the room. Just then, from behind the view of her feet, in walked her capture.
"Matt, why have you done this, I did not do anything to you, I was only coming to get some of my stuff that I left here. I was only coming to pick it up, let me go!", Laura said as she strained against her bonds.
"Coming to get your stuff eh, not a very good lie my dear, especially when the bag you where carrying says otherwise" said Matt as he said down at the foot of the bed by her feet. "Hmmm let me see, 3 feathers, rope, which is now being used by the way, some baby oil, and an electric tooth brush. "Its quite obvious you planned to tickle me" observed Matt.
"but, but, I... I wasn't going to tickle you, I was just getting my stuff" pleaded Laura, "I... I just want to get my stuff and leave".

"ha ha ha, you expect me to believe that, admit what you were planning on doing and I won't call the police for breaking and entering" responded Matt as he lifted himself off of the bed.

"OKAY, if you wanna know,I was going to tickle, I was going to make you pay for breaking up with me, you HAPPY, thats what I wanted to do, now let me go!"

Matt said nothing as he positioned himself at the foot of the bed, slowely he lifted his hand towards to the freshly pedicured feet. He slowely stroked up and down the sole of Lauras foot.
"hehhe, stop, no no, no no hehee no... I am not supposed to be hehehe.. tickled, I was supposed to tickleeeeeeeeee heheehehehehe YOU!! AHA hahahahaha" exlaimed laura as Matt increased his assault on the Laura's soles, tickling up and down, going to the toes and tickling in between each one, then moving down the instep, and then up and around the front of the foot. Scittering his fingers all over the defenceless feet. "HEHEHEHEHEEHEA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAH, no stop, it tickles too much, I can't take it, heheehaheheehehahahehe I am sooo sorry, haheehahahahahahahehehehe" But the pleas fell on def ears as the assault continued with feathers. Matt eargly tickled the squirming feet, when the toes would clinch down, he would tickle the front, as the toes un-clinched, he would move back to the back.

Laura was in a realm of chaos, she had been tickled before, but never had she been unable to move, unable to pull her feet away, they were firmly anchored and being assaulted in every possible way. Here toes with the blue nail polish twinkled as here toes moved around in ticklish torment as the fingers and feathers prodded and poked at every vulnderable spot on her feet, exploiting them for every laugh it could get.

Then it stopped, Matt rose from the foot of the bed, and began to move farthur up on the body, he moved to ...

To be continued...

Well not exactly, what I want to know is, if I was to make a movie of this very story, and continue, would anyone buy it. For anyone who is really into upper body stuff, they can give me suggestions for ideas. But if anyone is interested, I will make a live movie of what has been typed so far. Let me know.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back