• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Workin at the Mall F/F

bojesse

For a few years, I’ve worked at the Bombay Company – it’s just one of those stores in the mall which sell imported furniture and goods. Granted the selection is pretty lousy, and the pay is even worse, most of the people that work with me are really genuine, and usually fun to be around.
It’s not so bad though. For the most part, I absolutely get along with my customers. Most of them have fat wallets and are just dying to spend their car payments on some cheaply made imported tables, or some not-so-fine china. Even though its cheap, I get an incredible discount, so I pretty much spend a very small amount as I buy whatever I want from the store. And since I’ll still have plenty of money to burn elsewhere, I choose to go shopping during my lunch breaks. And tonight I did just that.
I’m one of those “girlie” girls. You know – really feminine. I’m 22 years old, 5’0”, 110 lbs, with brown eyes and brown hair. People tell me I’ve got bright eyes, and a beautiful smile. Plus, I’ve got serious curves, which I’m so proud of, and the nicest feet you’ve ever seen. They are really tiny – size 4 and a half. But they’re so cute and soft. A real dark red polish on my pretty toes. They’re pretty sensitive too, but I don’t let too many people know about that. And I get so many compliments on them. So all in all, I’ve got the “girlie” image nailed down. I even have a really feminine name – Hillary. So it’s fitting that I would always go shopping at Victoria’s Secret, or some really classy shoe store. I love shoes so much, you might even call it a fetish.
So anyway, I’ve been working with this new girl, Katie. This girl is such a cutie, and I’m completely straight, but she is so HOT! She’s really tall, probably about 5’7”, with blond hair and blue eyes, plus she has a fantastic fashion sense, which almost mirrors my own. We go to the gym together sometimes, and get along pretty well. She always flirts with me though, but it doesn’t make me uncomfortable at all. And she’s always complimenting me on my hair, or my skin, which I find really nice. I flirt back just a little bit, like I’ll give her a little tickle on her ribs, and she’ll giggle – she’s got the most musical laugh, and its quite sexy. I actually tickle her all the time, sometimes she’ll be wearing this short red shirt which stretches just below her bellybutton. It’s so cool, cause I’ll tickle her ribs and while she’s wiggling all around, her shirt will pull itself up, and her cute little “innie” navel will show. So I’ll just quickly put my finger in her bellybutton and gently twist it. “HEHEHEHAHAHA Hillary, you know my bellybutton’s so ticklish”, Katie always says. “I know”, I always reply in my best innocent/baby talk voice.
Anyway, tonight was just like any other night. Katie and I were working together all night, and we didn’t have a whole lot of customers, so we could just mess around. And yes, I tickled her pretty much all night long, hehe. We talked quite a bit. We talked about our boyfriends and our families, all about clothes, and their not so unrelated companion – SEX. We made each other laugh all night, and overall I felt that things were running quite smoothly.
Well, we close at 9 PM, and since it was 6:30 already, I figured I’d take my break. Call me immature, but the first place I ran to was the shoe store next door, and bought the leather sandals I’ve had my eye on for a while. “Man my feet are going to look fantastic in these”, I thought to myself as I left the shoe store. I picked up some fruit in the Food Court, then I was back to work. And the night was almost over, so I was feeling quite at ease. I walked into the store, and immediately Katie asked, “What did you get, anything for me” – she smiled. “No, just those sandals I wanted to get, I’m going to try them on later, Katie, do you want to see them?”, I replied. “No, I’ll wait till you have them on Hill,” Katie said with an odd smile on her face.
Anyway, 9:00 rolled around fast with all of the gossip and girl-talk Katie and I shared for the rest of the evening, and it was time to close up. We cleaned everything up, closed and locked the doors. I was all ready to leave when Katie asked me, “Aren’t you going to try your sandals on?” I totally forgot about it, but then happily agreed. I love showing off my pretty feet. I took off my Doc Martens, and then my grey socks, and let my very soft, naked toes grip the carpet for a minute. I looked up at Katie, and she was staring at my feet. “What’s up”, I said. “Oh nothing, it’s just that you have very pretty feet Hill, I’ve never seen you barefoot before.” “Oh thanx Katie, I always get compliments on them”, I replied with confidence. I took my new sandals out of the box, and put them on my feet. “Wow, they look so good on you Hillary, I’m so jealous”, said Katie. “Thanx sweetie, I love them, I’ve wanted these forever”. Katie then asked me, “How much did you pay for these Hill?” In my rush to buy the sandals, I just whipped out my MasterCard and paid for the shoes, I didn’t even check the price. “I’m not sure Katie, just look on the bottom of one of my sandals”, I replied. She took my right foot and held it up to her face so that she could see the price. “$39.99, good deal”, she said. “Yeah, that’s really cool”, I replied.
At this moment, I tried to pull my foot away, but Katie held on to it. I looked at her, and was surprised to see her staring directly at my toes. “Can I just look at your foot for a minute, your feet are so pretty”, she asked. “Umm, sure Katie.” And without warning, she put her nose to the tops of my toes and inhaled deeply. “What are you doing?”, I asked (freaked out of my mind). My question must have startled her out of some kind of trance. “Oh nothing, Hill – I’ve got a confession to make, I’ve got a little foot fetish”, she said. Wow, this definitely was something new for me. I was surprised, yet intrigued. “Well, what is it about feet that you like?”, I asked. “Oh everything, the curves, the smell, the toes – you name it – its all very arousing to me, I hope you’re not freaked out or anything Hillary”, she said embarrassed. “Oh no, its cool, don’t worry,” I replied. “Can I take your sandals off for you, and maybe play with your feet a little bit?”, Katie asked with a very innocent look on her face. “Um, yeah I guess – wait – define “Play”.” “You’ll see, its nothing too bad.”, Katie reassured me. I agreed but I didn’t know what I was in for. At the same time, this was definitely very arousing, and I could feel the rush between my legs which I have felt countless times in the past.
Katie removed my sandals, and then she held my left sole to her face. She started sniffing my toes, and kissing my soft soles very lightly. I must admit it did feel very good, and Katie looked like she was in heaven. She picked up my other foot, and did the same thing to that one. Now my feet are very ticklish, the worst part being my toes (especially that soft curve right under my second toe, hehe). However, I can be tough if I want to, and I didn’t want her extracting her giddy tickle revenge on my soft piggies. I don’t think I could’ve avoided it though.
After five minutes or so, I asked Katie, “Have you had enough?”. “Oh I guess”, she replied. Feeling like she only had a few seconds left with my beautiful feet in her hands, she quickly asked me, “Hillary, are your feet ticklish at all?” “A little bit, but I can control it.” “I’ll make a deal with you Hill, let me tickle you for three minutes, if I can make you laugh, you owe me another five minutes of tickling, if I can’t make you laugh, I’ll buy you another pair of sandals so that I can see your pretty toes all the time.”, Katie said. “You’ve got a deal”, I replied. “But you’re not going to win Katie, I’m too tough”, I said confidently. “I’m a pretty good tickler Hill, I think you’re gonna laugh.”, Katie said.
I sat down in one of Bombay’s many recliners, and put my feet up. Katie came over with some cloth from the back room and quickly tied my ankles together, and my wrists over my head. “I don’t want to get hit”, she replied. “My Katie, I didn’t know you were so naughty”, I teased. “Ready?”, she said with an evil grin on her face. “Uh, I guess”, I replied while I was trying to reassure myself of my “toughness”. Katie started on my left foot with small circles in the center of my arch, which quickly grew to larger circles. It tickled so bad, but I fought it well. She then started using both hands, one tickling under the toes, while the other hand maintained the circles in the center. “Kootchie, kootchie little ticklish Hillary”, she laughed. “It’s not working”, I said with a scowl. After another 30 seconds or so, she started using both hands to tickle my toes. This sent shockwaves through my whole body. All of a sudden, I was grinning from ear to ear, but I was not laughing. “You’re buying me shoes, Katie – like it or not”, I said with a smile. “Oh yeah, not after this”. She put her lips to my toes and slowly ran her tongue between my toes, nibbling and sucking on each one. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, I laughed so hard. “Ooooh, is the little cutie ticklish? Do you like it when I tickle your toes Hillary do you?” she asked as she continued to lick my toes. “HAHAHAHAANOONOOONONOMORE TICKLINGTOES HAHAHAHA”. She then took my other foot and started licking my toes there, while she used her free hand to tickle my left foot again. “You’re toes are so ticklish aren’t they, tickle tickle Hillary”, Katie teased. “HAHAHAHAHAYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA”. She started to lick all up and down my right sole, from my heel to my toes, and I was hysterical. “HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKAAATTTIIEE STTOP TICKLINGMMMMEEEEEE”. “Nope, I’ve got 5 more minutes Hillary”, she said as she started to bite and run her teeth all over both of my soles. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. Wow, I was so aroused. I didn’t know why, but I was so excited. It felt so good to have another woman tickle my feet, and Katie was really good at it.
“Let’s see where else you are ticklish Hillary”, Katie said as she jumped on my ribs. “Tickle tickle little Hillary”. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKATIESSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP”, I couldn’t even get the words out. She was kneading my ribs with her fingers, and I was flipping out, it felt so good. Then she started to poke at my soft underarms. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOMOORRREEEKKAAATTIIIE, IIIII’MMMMTTOOOOTTTIIIICKKKLLLIIISSSH”. She stopped to give me a breather, then quickly said to me, “Sorry Hill, I’ve got two minutes left. Say let’s see how ticklish that bellybutton is of yours shall we.” She untucked my shirt from my pants, and pulled it up to reveal my cute, soft, and very deep “innie” bellybutton. “Oooh, its so cute, is it TICKLISH?”, she said as she leaned her face over it, and started to swish her tongue around inside it. Oh my God, I almost jumped through the ceiling. “HHHHHEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” It tickled so much. And while she was licking my navel, she used her free hand to tickle my inner thighs, which tickled – but was definitely more of a turn on for me. “I see that your thighs are ticklish too Hill, I wonder where else you are ticklish?”, she asked as she gently slid her right hand up my skirt and ran her index finger lightly over my panties. “HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA”. “Do you like that my little tickle baby?”, she teased. I smiled at her, for it was the most erotic tickle I had ever felt, and at that moment I knew that the last 5 minutes of torture was definitely going to be worth the final 3 minutes of pleasure.

Awsome, I liked the boot camp one but this one was a serious improvement. Your narration style is excellent, the little comments the narrator makes sometimes are brilliant. As I reading it I was thinking its as if I'd just gotten an e-mail from someone telling me these me things. (a little different of course but I mean in the way the narrator sais the little comments.) Great work, keep it up.:D

thanx guys

thanx for all the kind words people. it is appreciated.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back