• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Naths....f/f feet. Stephanie's Trauma

iceman

TMF Regular
"That was the last straw!" Natalie though.

Everytime Stephsnie does something, Natalie would stand up for her. But that's it! She made out with Natalie's date tonight when she thought no one was looking. Stephanie always got away with everything, all it took was a wave of her auburn hair, batting her beautiful deep blue eyes, or even dangling a shoe off her perfectly pedicured toes.

Stephanie was staying over tonight and Natalie would fix her good...

Back before Stephanie chased away all their friends, they had a slumber party. They were all in high and a slumber party meant horror movies, popcorn, and the talk of cute boys. Even back then Stephanie was a tease, not above spreading her legs to get what she wanted.

Everyone had fallen asleep except for Natalie. Stephanie's sleeping bag remained unzipped, but still covering her like a blanket. Twice in her sleep, Stephanie had kicked Natalie in the shoulder. Natalie looked over to see Stephanie's sock covered foot was sticking out of the bag. Natalie got an idea. She reached over and slowly traced a nail across her sole. The foot wiggled and toes crunched.

"Good she's ticklish" Natalie thought.

Nat traced a finger across her sock covered toes. Stephanie giggled in her sleep. Natalie reached into her purse and pulled something out. Then she slowly slid Stephanie's sock off. She grabbed the makeup brush she had pulled out of her purse and softly explored her sole and toes with it. Stephanie let out soft giggles in her sleep and finally pulled her foot into her sleeping bag. Natalie stuck Stephanie's sock in the sleeping bag so she would think she took it off herself in her sleep....

Back to the present....

Stephanie didn't know that Natalie knew Stephanie wiggled her bare toes on Natalie's dates leg under the table earlier. She even foot jobber him under the table through his pants and later on it led to a heavy make out session.

Natalie had set up the couch for Stephanie to sleep on with a pillow, sheet, and a blanket....plus an added suprise. The 2 ladies sat on the sheet and blanket covered couch, sipping wine watching a movie. Stephani sat on Natalie's right. She put her left leg onto Natalie's lap. Natalie pulled off Steph's slipper and starting rubbing the ball of her foot. When she hit Stephoe's toes, she sqealed and pulled away.

"My feet are really ticklish Nat...." Steph said.

A short while later, Steph was sleeping soundly. Nat pulled grabbed the top and bottom of the sheet and wrapped them around Steph, careful not to wake her up. The suprise was soft ropes under the blanket. The ropes were tied around her chest, waist, knees, and ankles. Instant coccoon with only Steph's head & feet exposed. Natalie went and got a small box of "toys" to play with. Once everything was ready, Natalie sat at Stephanie's feet and scraped her nails up Stephanie's feet from heels to toes. Stephanie woke up with a squeal.

"I always stuck up for you," Natalie started, "And hooking up with the guy I like and giving him a footjob is how u repay me?"

Stephanie just looked on with pleading eyes. Nat reached into her box of toys and grabbed a cotton swab. She proceeded to swab Steph's soles with it. Stephanie howled with laughter.

"You think that tickles, wait til I do this." Nat said as she started using the swab on Steph's toes.

"Kitchy koo. Does that tickle?" Nat teased.

All Steph could do was laugh. Nat dropped swab and used her nails next. Stephanie was screaming in laughter. Next out came the hairbrush. As the brush scrubbed her soles & toes, Steph's laughter reached new octaves.

"One more round and then you had enough." Nat said.

Nat pulled an electric toothbrush out and for the next hour, explored every nook and cranny of Stephanie's feet.

She finally untied Stephanie, got her water and cleaned her up.

To this day now, Stephanie is reformed. No cheating, sexual favors, and she treats people with respect.
For now....

Hope you liked it Naths....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back