• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind Fuck.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
I'm bad and never proof-read so forgive any terrible grammatical errors.

I met this guy last night.

It wasn't intentional. I was at the book-store surreptitiously (or so I thought) looking for the right fuck-fiction novel that keys to my individual .. interests. Of course there isn't going to be anything directly tickling related, but I was hoping for something bondage-y enough that I could just incorporate the rest into my fantasy.

I had found something along the lines of it and was reaching for it when he stuck his hand out and grabbed it. I whirled around, pretty fucking pissed that this asshole creeped up and is attempting to make off with my wank material. I glared at him as he stood there, seemingly studying me as he tapped his fingers along the cover of the book, a bemused expression on his face.

He had deep blue eyes which I worked to focus on as the way he moved his hands across the book caused things to stir within me that I felt he had no fucking need to cause. I really wasn't in the mood. I was tired and sexually frustrated, I just wanted to go home, read the book and get my rocks off.

"Are you going to buy the book or feel it up?" I asked, exasperated that the expression on his face had hardly changed. However, after I questioned him, his mouth raised in a slow smile. I shivered and stuffed my hands in my pockets to keep myself from reaching out and grabbing him.

"What does it matter? Perhaps I'm just being patient." He turned the book over in his hands and cocked his head to the side, almost as if he was encouraging me to beat his reply.

Something weird was going on. I was drawn to this man in a way I've never experienced before. And the fucked up thing about it is I felt like I've interacted with him before. The energy and stuff, you know?

He was a little taller then I was. I think if I stepped on my tippy toes I could match his height. He had a full head of brown hair and those eyes. Blue. Deep. Almost probing. I shivered again and focused on formulating a cunning reply guaranteed to make him give me the book back.

"Yeah. Well I wanted that book."

Brilliant.

He tucked the book under his arm and leaned against the pole behind him, clearly enjoying the exchange. I shifted from one leg to the other, my impatience rising as I felt another wave of familiarity crash into me.

"Hmm. Are you sure it's the book you want? I have a feeling that it might be missing something that you're really looking for."

I blinked quickly and brushed my hands through my hair, bringing it around my face to hopefully cover the blush I felt covering my cheeks. I think I knew this man and I think I was attracted to him. I also knew that I hated him. Hated him for making me falter like that.

Fuck him.

"You know what? Keep the fucking book. I really don't care. And as for what you are feeling? I don't really care about that either. So keep your arm-chair psychosis' to yourself, guy."

Satisfied with my reply I spun on my heel and began to walk away. I was about half-way through the store when I felt a hand grip my arm tightly and begin yoking me back into a darkened corner of the store, trapping my back against a shelf as his front pressed into mine.

I opened my mouth to scream and he slapped his hand over it, causing only muffled yelps to push through. I worked to push off of him but he was strong and only pushed his hips against me more whenever I thought I had gained enough leverage. My heart was in my chest, but I couldn't escape the building heat beginning to nestle and spread within me. I was excited by this man and he knew it.

"I know exactly what you want." He whispered, his mouth pressed against my ear. His other hand toyed with the edges of my t-shirt, lifting it and dropping it as I pushed my back further into the shelf in attempts to keep my hips from pushing against his. I was good and hot and wanted nothing more then to find out what was next. The fact that we were in a public place made me nervous as I didn't enjoy the element of being caught by some stranger. One of his fingers grazed against my abdomen, curling in slightly against my flesh and bringing forth a whimper from my covered mouth.

I could see the smile spread across his face despite how dim the lighting was. I tightened my body and brought my hand up to grab at his wandering one. Deftly he reversed my grip and began applying a consistent pressure to the point in my wrist. Shock waves of desire rushed through me as I felt my body slowly give into the erotic sensation.

"You like this.. being teased. Trapped and unable to move." He dropped my wrist, ignoring my whine and began to work his hand up my shirt, his other still firmly clamped over my mouth. I brushed my hips against his and felt that he was hard. Excitement raced through me as I realized he was as into this as I was. I wanted more and I knew he did too.

"I think there's something else you like too.." He glided his hand into my underarm and began scratching lightly. I jolted backwards, well as backwards as I could. My eyes wide as I fought back the laughter bubbling within me. I wasn't going to give it up. I wasn't going to give it away. He was going to have to work for it.

He leaned his head down and began biting gently along my neck as he worked his fingers, methodically tracing and finally settling down along my sides and hips. He squeezed, caressed, stroked and straight out tickled every inch of my upper body until my throat hurt from the muffled screaming I was doing against his hand and my eyes had begun to water. My panties were soaked and I could feel my clit pounding in unison with my heartbeat.

He stood back, finally releasing his grip around my mouth. I took a deep, shaky breath and reached out for his shirt, the need to pull him closer intensified. To feel more. He had me hooked and I wasn't even close to finished. He slid his hand along the waistband of my jeans and I moaned quietly, no longer caring who saw us. I just needed to be released.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs, squeezing my inner-thigh and wrapping his other arm around my waist as I tried to jump away from the ticklish sensation he just caused. He positioned himself behind me, pulling my ass against his hips and then resting his head on my shoulder. I squirmed against his touch, pressing and grinding against his length. I knew we were close.

I bit down hard on my lip as his hand traveled down the front of my panties. I was aware of everything; his arm around my waist, his breath hot in my ear, his cock pressing against my ass. I threw my head back and sucked in my breath as the pad of his finger began tracing my lips. I squeezed my eyes shut and thrust my hips forward, I needed more. More. More. NOW.

"P...please. Please." PLEASE.

He chuckled softly and began nibbling my earlobe as his hand finally made contact with my clit.

One slow circle.

Everything inside of me lit on fire.

I wasn't done and he knew this. But that didn't stop him from pulling his hand back, dropping his arm from my waist and spinning me around to face him. I was so shocked from the sudden change of events that I could just sit there and gape at him.

"You want more? You come to me."

He pressed a slip of paper into my hand and grabbed my face in his hand. I leaned towards him, clenching my fist around the paper as if it was a lifeline. He smiled at me as a shimmer of.. something flashed in his eyes. He suddenly shoved me back, shoved his hand down my panties and thrust two fingers inside of my ****, his breath hissing out quickly as I began to spasm against him, my responses made up of nothing more then strangled gasps.

"Come."

His fingers rubbing my core.

"To"

My body throbbing.

"Me."

He pulls it all out and walks away.

I fall to my knees, my hand rushing to finish what he caused.

I hurriedly re-dress myself and rush out of the store, working to keep my head down and hood up. I did want to be able to show my face again someday. Once out into the Autumn evening I remembered the slip of paper and pulled it out.

It was his address, of course.

He was on the other side of town.

And I had more then enough gas to get to him.

I stared up at the sky, reflecting on my experiences. Everything has always been safe or pre-planned. If not those two then it was almost expected. But this man.. he was holding a door wide open. A new door. One that I had no idea of what could be lurking on the other side.

It was a challenge.

I liked a challenge.

I accept.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I2cDiC5Aiz8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I2cDiC5Aiz8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object><object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovVPmm7_Ezg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovVPmm7_Ezg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

wow...just wow..... very hot, very erotic and very well written....good job JoJo!!!!

and now I need a cold shower:D

Christ. Seriously. What is this I don't even

Wow.

Okay. If this is the inspiration you talked about getting earlier than Holy shit. I need to hit up a drive-thru STAT.

This is awesome, really, really awesome. I'm so out of practice when it comes to leaving comments here so I'm just gonna write and see what happens...

First off, this is a scene that's been kicking MY ass for the longest time in what I'm working on right now. Just two people. Alone. One dominating the other. I. Can't. Write it. (Yet.) But, knowing where this might've come from and seeing the result, I understand now, more than ever, I'm just gonna have to wait for whatever it is that hit you come my way. I know you haven't written in a while so I liken this to being in a dark room, just sitting, waiting...with an empty gun you dying to fire. Then all of a sudden, there it is. One shiny little bullet lying on the floor where you'd thought you'd looked before. You pick it up, load your gun, hold it up and FUCKING BLAST the SHIT. Out of that weapon.

And just like that...you have this.

This was fast, pulse-quickening, veeery easy to read. I saw everything in my head like a scene out of some movie. I saw the characters, looked into them and related to the one I relate to most. I LOVE your narrative. Little things...you speak to the audience, you pick up on minute details that seems so...I dunno. Not even personal, just...fact. Like, matter of fact. The facial muscles/expression thing. That's what I'm talking about. Just brilliant.

Sexy, hawt, I dunno. I'ma outta words.

Last edited:
That was amazing, and now I'm horny.....going to Barnes and Nobles will never be the same.

::heads to borders right now:: That was such a great story. Thanks for sharing

First of all, ridiculously sensual story, and a pleasure to read.

Second, a question for the greater community. If this, or something like this, happened to you, would this be your reaction?

Second, a question for the greater community. If this, or something like this, happened to you, would this be your reaction?

Wow. That's actually a really good question.

And I don't even know how to begin to try to answer it. I've started writing a reply to this twice now.

Well it's good to see I am not the only one who finds library shelves and bookstore shelves to be shimmering with undercurrents of barely suppressed sexuality. Who knows what goes on? I've certainly heard some stories.

This was an excellent introduction - compelling, sexy, teasing and the reader is led on by the narrative as you are led on by this magnetic strangers.

Like all the best appetisers, this left me hungry for me.

Kudos to you.

Crystal, you really captured the moment in that story. It was raw. It was good.

And I don't even know how to begin to try to answer it. I've started writing a reply to this twice now.

I'm quite curious to know your thoughts on the matter.

As someone who has more "dom" thoughts than not, I'd hope for some resistance, but eventual caving, as you so eloquently put in your piece. Though, to think of it, total submission wouldn't be bad either.

Bullshit! :jester: If you were in that EXACT story, unfolding in such sexy ways, you could be "not sure" what you'd do, but in real life, tomorrow, at Barnes and Noble, if somebody took your book, you'd kick him in the balls, take the book, and drop an extra knee to the ribs before going check out...don't lie. :D

I don't really read stories anymore .. but I just came across yours Jo ... and I really liked it! Wow! Great job, girl! :)

Bullshit! :jester: If you were in that EXACT story, unfolding in such sexy ways, you could be "not sure" what you'd do, but in real life, tomorrow, at Barnes and Noble, if somebody took your book, you'd kick him in the balls, take the book, and drop an extra knee to the ribs before going check out...don't lie. :D

QFTW! :headpat:

Dude.. Stop. You're going to completely wreck my innocent and naive streak I've got going on.

SHUTTHEFUCKUPMARQUIS. *bitchslap*

Aww, Thanks Amy. <33 =D

I bet you can, Anguhl. And I'm pretty sure you have. <3

Everyone else: Thank you for the support.. I'd like to come back to this one someday. <3

Great story.... very hot, very intense, and all against a rather innocent backdrop, which makes it better somehow. Always fun to read your writing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back