• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For ticklegrl55 mm/f feet, legs, knees. Christine's torment.

iceman

TMF Regular
I hope you like it ticklegrl 55

Christine sat in the front seat of her husband Dave's 69 Mustang. He said that this was a suprise weekend for her. They had already been in the car for a few hours. Christine was nervous and excited at the same time. Dave had never been spontanious like this.

They suddenly stopped in a small town. Dave pointed to the spa he was parked in front of.

"Go in there and tell them who you are. You will be taken care of. On going to drop off our bags in our room. I'll be back to get you in a few hours." Dace said.

Christine's small 5'4 100 lb frame exited the car and went into the spa. She went to the counter and told them her name. She was getting the full treatment. Facial, mani, pedi, and massage, all paid for already by Dave. This is great she thought.

Dave got the key to the cabin, dropped off the luggage and made a call.

"Yeah" he said, "Shes there now. Hide your car then get in the attic."

Back at the salon.....

"Aaaahhhhhh....." Christine sqealed, "that really tickles!"

The pedicurist was scrubbing the bottom of one of Christine's feet.

"Wow you are ticklish." the pedicurist stated.

Christine got through the pedi with lots of laughs an a few hours later, Dave was there. Christine walked out and she looked stunning. She was holding her boots though as she had on these special socks and booties to keep her feet soft after pedi.

"They told me to wear these booties for a couple of hours and my feet would stay baby soft for days." Christine said

They drove to the cabin and when Christine saw it, she was in awe. It was beautiful. They parked and Dave picked her up and carried her inside. Dave, at 6'4 275 lbs was a large man. He carried the tiny Christine with ease. Once inside, he carried her to the bed, stripping off all of her clothes except the booties, and all of his clothes and they made love right there.

They cuddled afterwards and then went down and ordered dinner. After dinner, Dave wanted to play again.

"Lets be spontanious" he said.

Before she could say anything he took her hand and lead her to the guest room. He laid her on the bed, pulling off her shirt, pants, and the booties and socks.

"Oh" he said "Your feet are soft."

He kissed each foot once as he pulled the socks off. She giggled as even this tickled immensely. He pulled some restraints out from under the bed that he had put there while she was at spa. Fur lined wrist and ankle cuffs and attached her to the bed. She was spread eagle and immobile. The last touch was a blindfold. With this on she was unable to see anything. Once that was on, he said "going to get some toys. Be right back."

She was excited. This was new to them. She trembled in excitement. All of a sudden she heard a voice she didn't recognize.

"Honey," Dave said, "This is my friend James. He's going to play too."

James was also large at 6'2 250lbs.

"Dave!" she yelled "Why would you do this!"

"Because I wanted to Christine." Dave simply answered. "We are going to have so much fun tonight."

Christine, while beautiful, was very self-conscious. She didn't like being in front of a stranger in her underwear. She felt the bed move down by her feet.

"Now James," Dave began, "My wife has extremely ticklish feet and legs, observe."

He took 1 finger and traced it around the arch of her left foot. It was like electricity shot through her. She jumped as much as the bonds would hold and screamed.

"You are one lucky man Dave," James said as he squeezed her right thigh as she jumped and squealed.

"I know" Dave said stroking her arch again.

Christine immediately went into hysterics as Dave & James started tickling her. Dave worked over the feet while James attacked her thighs and knees. It was tickling agony for Christine as she hated being tickled.

After a few minutes they switched places, drawing more peals of laughter from her. At one point they each grabbed a feather out of the box of toys, and each took a foot stroking the feather up and down her soles and invading her toes. Depending on the spot hit, raised and lowered the octaves in Christine's voice.

They gave her a few minute break then went back to the feet with scrub brushes. These brushes cover every crevice of her sensitive feet and toes. All Christine could do was wail away. After the scrub brushes, she was given I few minute break, with water, the the next implement of torture brought it, the toothbrushes.

Once again, Dave and James exploited every ticklish crevice on her soles and toes, gaining peals of laughter and utter screams. The torment continued for close to an hour when James finally left.

Dave unbuckled Christine and cleaned her all up.

"See, spontanius isn't bad Hun." Dave said.

Christine smiled up at him and said "You know baby, maybe tomorrow night I can call my friend Kate and have her come. I hear he armpits are really ticklish."

I hope you enjoyed this ticklegrl 55

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back