• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's that time

dvnc

We're looking at mid-November LA for an event. Turns out I may actually have two minutes free by then. The 15th or 22nd are the possibilities. PM or mail me with your preference (or reply here if you're feeling terribly extroverted).

It'll be great to see the regulars again. Better still to see some of you quiet ones! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh a chance to redeem myself.....

The moment we've a date chosen, you'll know. :)

No Visitng family---check
no sick family---check
no working overtime---check

make it to a gathering.. priceless+

:bowing::bubbly:

I'll check with the mailing list.

So far, it seems we could skip this season and do one after New Years. More when I know it

It's fairly simple, really. Not enough attendees respond = Dave does something else that's fun with a large group of friends. While I dig the two that responded here, and look forward to meeting the other guy, the new one, fall has ever been a lull time for gatherings.

If it's gonna be lull, it can be passed upon. Held up north, in SJ or Sac, or just passed up until January. :) No one's gonna die from the lull.

If there's one in November, I'd be up for either of those weekends. If you need help with anything, DVNC, let me know!

Quick question... did you mean the 15th and 22nd as in SUNDAY the 15th and 22nd? I only ask because all the gatherings I've been to previously were on Saturdays. Either way I'm pretty good for either week.

LOL! Let's go for Saturday the 22nd as the most likely possibility. I'll mail the private list with that date and see who's game. It's still seeming like a pass for this season (fall's typically lull out here, I've found).

LOL! Let's go for Saturday the 22nd as the most likely possibility. I'll mail the private list with that date and see who's game. It's still seeming like a pass for this season (fall's typically lull out here, I've found).

Saturday is the 21st, my friend ;)

(The 22nd is my b-day!)

well if this does happen (the 21st) then hopefully me and the misses can come out. otherwise we will have to wait until the next season.

It would appear the 21st is on. :) Look for the usual mail from me.

Cool it is working...

No one in this house better get sick

The count for this one looks positive. Sorry to be missing a few of the regulars I enjoy so much. Next time!

Wow, what a great gathering! I was pleasantly surprised that most of the people who said they were going to show, showed. Thanks to everyone that helped and made it successful.

Thank you to the regulars that showed, and to the new folks that joined. Gratitude to the club folks who joined in and made it a wild time. You make it well worth the travel!

I had a great time. I got to meet friends old and new, be broken in by a switch's first tickling session, crack jokes with PrimeTime ("Dad? Is that you?"), and be part of a first-for-me double tickling where me and another guy were being tickled at the same time by Mistress Shane. Definitely can't complain.

And dvnc gave me the sweetest of compliments about why he tries to get me tickled first. Apparently, my laughter fills the room. Everyone has a gift in this world. I'm glad I found mine, ha ha!

And HUGE props to Ivory Tickler and Mistress Shane for converting a "vanilla" into the world of tickling... Ivory's a lucky man. Further proof that it's okay to be more proud about our "lifestyle choice" because you just never know who might be willing to give it a go.

I really did leave the place that night thinking, I'm glad I like tickling! I'm glad I like to tickle, and I'm glad that I like to be tickled. It's a rush, it's a thrill, and it's just plain fun. I can't wait for the next gathering and I'm going to try my darndest to make it to NEST 2010. Female lers and lees will not be disappointed. ;)

Sounds like it was a blast! Wish we coulda been at this one... Just had too much going on to escape to PA! Glad to hear it was a success! Hope to be at the next one!

To my brave volunteers: thanks for making it a great evening! And to dvnc: Thanks for setting it all up!

Sammy, definitely missed you and the missus. But I know it's a busy time now. Hope things are well.

Shane, I would "volunteer" for you anytime. I loved that you called my "goofy" while tickling me. I hope that was a compliment, ha ha!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back