• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cabin part 4 m/f everywhere & very violent

iceman

TMF Regular
"Where is everyone?" Lisa asked, "This is freaking me out. Not just Tyler, but Kristen, Lacey, & Brandon too?"

"I don't like it either, Lisa" Charlie said. "Everyone get ready and find some supplies in the house to bring. Meet back in this room in 30 minutes."

Everyone in the house separated, searching the house."

Meanwhile......

"Nnnnoooo ppplllleeeaaassseee!!!!" Kristen screamed, whipping her head side to side, tears flying off her face.

Giant and Lanky each had a feather and were swirling the on her underarms.

"wwwhhyy aaarrreee yyyooouuu dddooiiinngg tttthhhiiissss!!!!!!" Lacey wailed from the chair, laying on her back. Tiny had a feather and was dragging it up and down her bare foot.

The 3 brothers looked at each other, none of them capable of speech, but understanding each other. They enjoyed tickling women. The 3 continued torturing Kristen's armpits and Lacey's foot, stopping only to switch places.

Back at the house....

The group met back in the room but Lisa wasn't there. Charlie had found a lumberjack axe, Damien was carrying 2 small lead pipes, and Beth was holding a butcher knife and a carving knife. They searched the house together but found nothing.

"I thought she went into the basement." Damien said

The 3 went and checked the basement.....

Elsewhere.....

An unconscious Lisa was being push in a cart through a tunnel . The person pushing her was going quickly, as to not be found.

Back at the house....

All 3 were yelling Lisa's name and searching everywhere.

"What the fuck...." Charlie said as he pushed against a wall and it opened up revealing a dark hallway. It was pitch black. He called everyone over to see.

"Lisa!!" Beth yelled down the hallway. No responced

"Alright," Damien said. "Let's try it." and the 3 started down the pitch black hallway.

Giant came and pulled Lisa out of the tunnel. Clearing off a long table, they placed her on it. The removed her clothes down to her bra and panties & strapped her down, arms and legs pulled apart so she looked like a "X". The giant went back to torture Kristen and Lacey again.

Lisa started to stir, opening her eyes and trying to get her bearings of where she was. She heard insane laughter and looked over.

Lacey was tied to a chair, on her back while a tiny man nibbled her toes and was tickling her arch. A lanky man was sitting at her other foot, boot and sock removed, using a sma brush to torment her nylon covered arch. Kristen was held up by a beam and a giant man was using his fingers tickling all around both armpits. All 3 men were horrible deformed.

She then saw Brandon, dead, hung on the wall, missing his right arm, also on the stove was an arm cooking. On the cooking arm, you could visible see a tattoo- Kristen. So Brandon and Tyler were dead....

"Cant be sad now," Lisa thought , "Have to get myself, Kristen, & Lacey out of here."

One thing though, if these freaks were tickling Kristen and Lacey, who brought me here.

"The third one's awake boys. Get her too." came a voice.

Lisa recognized that voice and soon saw her. It was the lady that rented her the cabin!

"Don't worry Lisa," The lady said. "My cousins will take good care of you. By the way, your friends are delicious."

Lanky came over to Lisa holding 2 feathers. He stood at her thighs, stroking her inner thigh with one feather, tormenting her belly button with the other.

Lisa squeezed her eyed shut and screamed.

Back in the tunnel, the 3 friends creeped along slowly, unable to see anything. This tunnel had to lead somewhere...

At the shack....

Kristen was having her armpits tortured by Lanky. He had a brush in each hand, stroking them. Giant had dragged Lacey's chair over by Lisa's head. He had a feather in each hand. One he was using to torment Lacey's bare sole. The other was being used to tickle Lisa's neck and ears. Tiny was at the other end, using an old hairbrush on Lisa's left foot.

In the Tunnel.....

They suddenly stopped. All 3 heard laughter. It sounded like Lisa, Lacey, & Kristen.

They burst through a trap door, immedately ready to fight. They didn't get what they expected. 3 deformed men grabbed weapons, ready to fight.

A lanky man, ran right at Charlie, swinging a meat cleaver. A tiny man threw a knife, catching Damien right in the thigh. Damien went down. A giant ran up to Beth. Beth stabbed him with the carving knife in the stomach. He looked at her smiled, pulled the knife out and knocked her down. The fight went on when BOOM! A gunshot went off. A normal looking women had just shot Damien in the head. He was dead. Charlie knocked lanky down, swung the axe at Lisa's restraints, freeing her hands. She reached down and unshackled her ankles. Charlie turned and connected with the axe on Tiny. Tiny fell to the ground dead. Lanky picked up the pipes Damien had and attacked Charlie. Lisa grabbed the knife that Beth had and was freeing Lacey. After Lacey was free'd she free'd Kristen. Laughter ensued as Giant had picked up Beth and was holding her with one arm, tickling her belly with the other.

Kristen picked up the other pipe and whacked Lanky. The lady turned and shot Lacey as she went to stab Giant in the back with the butcher knife Beth dropped. Lacey fell to the ground dead, bullet hole in her chest. Beth kicked Giant in the balls and he got very upset, snapping her neck. Beth crumpled to the floor in a heap, also dead. Charlie punched the lady and then hecwent for the gun. Kristen so went for it, but Lanky recovered and caught Kristen in the neck with a meat cleaver. Blood spewed as Kristen's arteries ran dry. Charlie reached for Lisa, and grabbed her to help her. He just got to her when a butcher's knife popped out his chest from the back. He looked down at it, mouthed, I love you to Lisa, and placed something in her hand. She grabbed the gun, pointing it at Giant, Lanky, and the lady. She looked at what Charlie gave her. It was an engagement ring. She started to cry. She looked up to see Lanky and Giant holding something....it was feathers. They grinned.

"I won't be tortured any more!" Lisa said and in one quick motion put the gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger.....

6 months later....

"The pictures of this place are beautiful Becky said to Emily. Look at this. We'll take it. A ladies weekend is what we all need. Emily stop tickling my side."

"Are you ok?" the voice on the other line said.

"Yes" Becky said. "Emily tickled my side. My sides and belly are so ticklish but later on I'll hold her down and tickle her feet. That's her weak spot." Becky said.

"Ok, you arrive tomorrow." the voice said and hung up the phone. After the hangup, the lady looked at Giant and grinned....

The End

I hope you all enjoyed this series. Not all endings are happy.

Hey I just wanted to say that I enjoyed your series! Very detailed! Keep up the excellent writing!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back