• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The true fate of Jeanne d'Arc (mm/f ub, feet)

kenny.1705

Hi everyone,
I decided to write a little changement in an important history fact. Its about Jeanne d'Arc of France. I've been always interested in her heroism and also saw a great movie about her (The Messenger - with Milla Jovovic as Jeanne d'Arc). Note of course that my written part is not 100 % true. Most is (as a guide or introduction if you like), ... but I changed one piece of history though. Hope you will all like it and I'd be very grateful to read some comments if you should have any. Please do forgive me if you notice a few mistakes in English. I normally am used to speak and write Dutch. Enjoy the story!

Most of you ever heard about the history of the French heroine Jeanne d'Arc. She was a young farmgirl in the early years 1400. In those times France was occupied by the English army. King Henry of England claimed the French throne, this was of course not the idea of the French dauphin (throne successor) Charles VII. But unfortunately for him the French army was nearly slaughtered and lacked any kind of hope due to many losses it already suffered. The French Dauphin realised it was nearly unevitable that king Henry of England would also become king of France. The French people lived in desperation and suffering.

But in Domrémy, a small French town, a 17 years old girl heard all of a sudden the voice of God. He told her that she would liberate France from the English and that she would the desperate French armies to victory.

Immediately the young girl went to see dauphin Charles. Maybe out of desperation he accepted Jeannes request to lead his armies to drive the English armies out of France.

Due to her magnificent bravery and enthusiasm Jeanne d'Arc brought hope back into the French armies. Those booked some great military successes. And when Reims was conquered (the city were historically all French Kings were crowned) Charles VII could finally claim the crown on his head.

Now satisfied he was in no longer need of Jeanne and decided to no longer lend her sufficient troops to conquer the rest of France. Left with only her most loyal men she failed an attack on Paris. Later on she was captured by the Bourgondy army near Compiègne.

Bourgondy was in alliance with England. And the English king bought Jeanne free. She was brought to England so he could in some way revenge the losses to his armies and he held, naturally, Jeanne responsible for that. He came up with the idea to accuse Jeanne of witchcraft and this proven by constantly wearing men clothing and even armory. Highly not done when being faitfull to the belief in God. Unfortunately he could not just so make this true. He needed an official confession out of her...which was also to be stated by the French church. Therefor he invited archbishop Cauchon to England to witness the whole matter.

Cauchon of course, French himself, didn't want to believe Jeanne abandonned her belief and wouldn't belief king Henry. Cauchon would not claim Jeanne a heretic not untill he would see her official signature on the statement of witchcraft. Of course Jeanne, faitfully believing in God, wouldn't agree to abandon witchcraft. And since Cauchon wouldn't accept a signature taken by means of fysical torture Henry had a huge problem.

But one night captain Talbot came up with a brilliant idea. He requested to take care of the Jeanne d'Arc business. He convinced his kind he would get a signature out of her... AND by NOT leaving any mark of torture on her body. King Henry agreed and that night Jeanne was taken out of her cell and brought to the torture room.

Quickly she was strapped down on a large torture rack. Her shoes were taken out by Talbots assistant. Captain Talbot bent down and hissed : I'll get you to sign this document, whether you want or not.... you'd better cooperate French witch!!" Of course brave Jeanne refused and spitted the Englishman in his face. Out of rage captain Talbot nearly whacked Jeanne with his left hand, but hold back just on time. Instead he asked Jeanne : "you wouldn't happen to be ....... ticklish?"

This question made Jeannes eyes grow open wide with fear. She was horribly ticklish, and remembered all too well how her olders sisters used to tickle her when they had an arguement. Though she didn't give a reply to capt Talbot he knew enough when he looked at her eyes.

He asked his assistant to come by the table and both started their victim. Talbot "took care" of Jeannes armpits, while his assistant tickled the sides and ribs of Jeanne. Jeanne immediately burst out into helpless laughter : HAHAHHEHHEHEHAHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.....OOOHHHH MON DIEU (oh my god)....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ARRETE (stop)......WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA.....PAS CAAAAHAHAHAAHA (not that)....HHEHEHEEHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But both Englishmen didn't intend to stop at all. With cold grinning on their faces they let their fingers continue doing their cruel work. Jeanne felt the fingers squeeze deeply into her soft skin. She screamed in hysterics when she felt the tickling going on and on. Her armpits were continued to be tickled mercelessly and now she even started to feel hard tickling onto her stomach. She howled with insane laughter : WHHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHA....ARRETE......S'IL VOUS PLAIT (please)...HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....ARRETE...HHEHEHEHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA....JE N EN PEUX PLUS (I can't take it anymore)..HHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHHEHEHAAHHHAHAAAHAH!!!!!!!

As far as it was possible Jeannes body bounced helplessly onto the rack and her shrieks of laughter were continuously filling the room. This went on for another full 10 minutes and Jeannes cheeks were turning out beetred and tears streamed down those cheeks. She was in absolute hysterics by the tickling. Captain Talbot decided to give her a little breathing.

He told Jeanne that this was the last time they would stop the tickling.... if she would not confess once they would continue again they would just tickle her to death. Jeanne was desperate, she knew she would not endure this much longer and pleaded captain Talbot for mercy in her language. She also said him that God would not abandon her and help her endure this torture. But since Talbot didn't understand any word of French he had enough with her weak talking and decided to continue.

He picked up a stool and placed it right in front of Jeannes barefeet. Jeanne looked up and her eyes grow even wider : OOOHHH.....NOOON...PAS LES PIEDS...PAS LES PIEDS (oh no, not the feet). Talbot answered sarcastically : "sorry Jeanne, I think I did not understand what you just said...but lets continue." He took a feather in his left hand and started to stroke it inbetween Jeannes toes, while he used his right hand to let his nails scratch up and down her bare soles. Jeanne screamed nearly demonically ... she was totally ticklish on her feet and this was the worst. Her body nearly slammed up and down and desperatly she tried to wiggle her helpless feet while she shrieked at the top of her lungs : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIEEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA.....NOOOOOHOHOOOHHOOHOOHOOOONNN.....ARRETE..HEHEHEHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......S IL VOUS PLAIT..HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA......JE DEVIENS FOU (I become mad)....HEHEHEHEHHAHEHEHAAHHAEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA..NNOOHOHOHOOHOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!

Poor Jeanne went litteraly mad from all the laughter and her laughter actually started to sound nearly maniacally... and to put things even worse , Talbots assistant was ordered to join again as well. He now tickled Jeannes thighs and now and then he squeezed her knees too. Jeanne went bereserk and was nearly at the point of not even able to laugh anymore. With her last strenght she silently spoke in her best language that she indeed not believed in God and that she worshipped the devil. Talbot was not fully satisfied yet... as he continued to tickle Jeannes feet , even though he now ordered his assistant to stop.

One last time Jeanne burst out into laughter again and went bereserk : HHHEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAA.......NNNOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOONNN....AAAAIIIEIIIHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA......ARREEHEHEHEHEHEHEETE....HAAHAAAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! But then captain Talbot stopped the tickling. In the end a dead person could not sign a document. He sarcastically gave Jeanne the dreaded feather with which he was tickling her seconds ago and Jeanne marked the document with an "X" (since she was not able to write properly)

Talbot let Jeanne bring back to her cell and ordered Jeanne (by the threat of tickling her again if she didn't) to wear the mens clothing brought into her cell. Then he woke up archbishop Cauchon and showed him the signed document. Together with him he returned to Jeanne's cell and let Cauchon witness Jeanne d'Arc in her mens cloths. With deep disappointment the archbishop could not else but agree that Jeanne indeed abandonned her belief and gave up on her. He also saw that the English didn't fysically tortured her (or that is what he thought).

A few weeks later Jeanne d'Arc was transferred to Rouen (in France). There she was burned as a witch. France lost a memorable hero and would still have to suffer long and dark years.

A short notice : I know that there are age restrictions in posted stories. But I want everyone (in particular the moderators) attrack his or her attention that her age in this story is historically correct. I didn't intended to do this on purpose, but only wanted to be historically correct. She was indeed 17 years of age when receiving her message from God, but when turned 18 when she had her first fights alongside the French army. And by the time she got captured she was really in her adulthood yet.

Her age of dying was 19 btw.

I hope this post prevents this story to be deleted.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back