• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Mephistopheles!! The Member Interview Thread!

RobAce

Verified
Greetings all.....

This weeks Eight Things About is from a member I previously asked, but due to his computer HD going *kaput* for a bit he was unable to answer me. But he has responded and now all of you get to read his responses.

I have always enjoyed his postings in the forum...and that signature picture... he is certainly unforgettable whenever he posts.

So I give you the subject of the newest ETA...Mephistopheles!!
===========================================================

1. What drives you as a Ler?
Good question. I think I have a desire for power hardwired into my libido.
I am a sadist (back in the day when I was doing jiujitsu, I was the kind of guy that would put that bit of extra pressure on armlocks and say "aw, does that hurt?" genuinely enjoying the sight of their anguish) and I for some reason just get my rocks off being able to drive
a woman bonkers without her being able to stop me. Forcing her to laugh, scream and beg for mercy is by far my greatest joy.

2. Do you find having this fetish makes it more difficult for long term or short term dating?
Yes, definitely. I don't want to brag, but I've had quite the number of sexual encounters with women and I have yet to find one that genuinely enjoys my almost compulsive desire to tickle her senseless. With one night stands it isn't much of a problem but I've driven my current girlfriend nuts quite a few times now. As for long term dating my current relationship this one is also the first one to last more that 2 weeks or so, and she eventually started to notice that I'm not that turned on by just regular plain sex. Which eventually caused her to doubt whether I actually found her attractive or not. That then led to me having to stick my head out of the closet for a bit, although I haven't told her the full extent of my fetish, and I don't think I ever will. I have serious problems talking about what happens inside of me; I'm generally quite talktative, and can literally yap for hours, but I never disclose any information about my feelings in general. So conversations with my girlfriend concerning my fetish consist of her trying to drag information out of me and I giving her short answers and lots of "hmm, I don't know" etcetera. This is the only place that has me speaking openly about my fetish.

3. If A Hollywood movie studio was going to make a movie about your life, describe the opening sequence of the movie? And it does not hae to be you as an infant, its your movie...how would you start it?
That's a tough one. I'm still quite young and so the most interesting part of my life has still to come. Thusfar I've been mostly doing things that have been really interesting for me but contain little cinematic value. So I guess the opening scene would be me riding my bike in the
Spanish mountains (during my 2 day 1600 mile trip to southern Spain this summer, with a sunburnt face covered in soot and a determined maniacal grin on my face as I grind down the last few hundred miles of my journey) with me narrating my life up to this point. Maybe with a few flashbacks containing my philosophical outbreaks during the sex drugs and rock'n roll part of my life (you know, the bit involving 4 day long drug binges) with Fear and loathing in Las Vegas like effects to give an impression of what it's like to be living in another universe inside your head. Scene would end with me riding off into the sunset and the next scene is something still to come. I have no idea what that would be like.

4. Most people that are 'Lers are that way by design, but have you ever thought of venturing to that "switch" territory?
Thought about it, but I don't enjoy submitting to others, I'm too dominant for that I guess. That ofcourse doesn't exclude ticklefights, but perhaps that is because I'm quite good at them (years of judo and the ability to control your reactions gives quite the edge over people in such occasions).

5. Imagine you have just recieved enough money to restart your life anywhere in the world? Where would that be.
I think it would be in the Vancouver area, after I finish my education. I really love the vast untamed expanses of nature and I also enjoy the freezing cold. Cold weather helps me think clearly; despite being half Egyptian by origin I can't stand heat at all. Plus I like the
Canadian attitude from what I've heard of it and the fact that guns are almost as common as in the US without the trigger happy loonatics and puritans.

6. I understand you like motorbikes. So have you ever raced or is it a just a hobby?
Eventhough I ride like a maniac (I'm a bit of a thrillseeker) I've never raced. Would love to go to a trackday once, but the bikes I love most are custom choppers so I managed to get enough money to buy a custom cruiser. (Suzuki VS800 GL) I think it's more that just a hobby, it's a passion of mine. I've always been into bikes as soon as I hit puberty, watching shows on TV like American Chopper and such. So when I was 21, I had saved enough money to get my biking license (unlike the US, there's 2 really difficult driving tests and lessons cost me roughly 2000 Euro's, nowadays about $2800.) and I bought my first bike. Ever since the moment I first got on I’ve been hooked. The feeling of freedom, the awesome acceleration (eventhough my bike isn’t built for speed it’s still a bit of a rocketship when you hit the throttle), and the ability to just ride past traffic jams (most highways here are completely congested in the mornings and late afternoons) while all those suckers are just standing there in their cars going nowhere is just wonderful. I’d especially recommend it for all of you Americans because in the US there roads aren’t as clogged up as they are here, so there’s lots of free space to roam about and smell the asphalt.

7. If I did not ask this question I would kick myself, what is up with that signature gif of Johnny Depp?? Why....and where did you find it. :D
I believe I found it somewhere on 4chan quite some time ago, and I genuinely laughed. So I thought “well, why not stick that into my signature at the TMF?” and ever since it has stuck with me as a sort of signature image. (and it also helps me find my own posts) Same thing that has been the case for all of my previous signature pics; if I believe it to be funny enough I put it there (including the fapping Pope John and the world according to Americans).
*Rob's note on this...I even find that world to American's pic funny as hell.

8. Lastly, as always.... If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
Hmm, lets see. If it were 1 dinner with all 3 persons I guess I’d go for Socrates, Penelope Cruz and uhm, Angelina Jolie, with the 2 women serving sort as visual entertainment instead of conversationalists. I’d rather go in depth with Socrates to find out first hand what he has said all those years ago (he didn’t write anything down himself, the only things known about him have been written down by his student Plato and they contain quite some interesting things), and to ask him what led him to formulate his system of beliefs.

However if it were 3 different dinner occasions, it’d be different. I just don’t think that setting 3 really outspoken people at one table would work because despite the possibility of an interesting discussion chances are that all three of them would be trying to get their own point across instead of listening to the others and we’d get nowhere (and 3 persons from 3 totally different societies would also bring cultural friction that could ensue in pointless debate). Ofcourse I’d like to have Socrates, but instead of Penelope Cruz and Angelina Jolie I’d also like to have a meal with Julius Caesar and Joseph Stalin.
The reason why I’d like to have dinner with Julius Caesar is because I’ve always wanted to see how the typical Roman arrogance would manifest itself in real life and because he provided a biased yet accurate description of the Gauls in his book De bello Gallico. Also he is by my knowledge the first person to commit genocide (he wiped the Ebruones from the pages of history).
I made my choice for Joseph Stalin because there has been much written about him but despite playing a large role in shaping the 20th century and thereby the present, he was also one of the biggest enigmas of that century. I’d like to learn more about who he was really, down inside, and what made him do the things he did.

==========================================================

I would like to thank Mephistopheles for doing the ETA thread, it was a great interview on someone I really wanted to know about. Very interesting answers and someone I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I did.

Till next time....and remember I will select someone who responds to this thread as the subject for the next......Eight Things About!!

Thanks for asking about Johnny Depp...I had been wondering about that too!

- Chaneda

Good interview.

Mephistopheles,how long did you practice judo and were your best/favorite throws?

Good read! :) And Mr. Dutchman, sir? It might not be firsthand, but if you want to know more about who Stalin was as a person, there's a lot of stuff written about that, but I could also just tell you... if I get unlazy! :D But maybe you don't care much for what the psychologists and whatnot have to say?

Aaaaanyways, good to know a little more about you! ^^

Great interview! Its cool you would like to relocate to Vancouver, Canada... but we're not the gun toting folk you think we are, lol ;)

Daaaang! I did not know all that about you Mephistopheles! Great interview! :D

Good interview.

Mephistopheles,how long did you practice judo and were your best/favorite throws?

I did it for about 8 years, then I switched to jiujitsu. My favourite throw would be the simplest one in the book, o'soto gari, because you can exert lots of force which is useful in street fights. (works best when combined with a sidewalk).

Good read! :) And Mr. Dutchman, sir? It might not be firsthand, but if you want to know more about who Stalin was as a person, there's a lot of stuff written about that, but I could also just tell you... if I get unlazy! :D But maybe you don't care much for what the psychologists and whatnot have to say?

Aaaaanyways, good to know a little more about you! ^^

Yes, I know about the books, but I'd indeed rather see it for myself instead. :)

I did it for about 8 years, then I switched to jiujitsu. My favourite throw would be the simplest one in the book, o'soto gari, because you can exert lots of force which is useful in street fights. (works best when combined with a sidewalk).

That's the scary thing about that throw, it is relatively easy to execute and it's one of the most powerful throws in judo.A perfectly executed,big power osoto gari on concrete has the potential to kill someone.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back