• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Vahine

Machinehead

TMF Master
TICKLISH VAHINE

It was cold, slightly damp, with just a lingering reminder of the early morning's rain in the air. That time when it's no longer winter, but hasn't quite taken on the feel of spring yet, either. "Two minutes!!", came the call from the hall monitor. Two minutes before the bell would ring. Taking his steady, deliberate steps, Terry made his way through the decreasingly crowded hall, towards 3rd period. Carrying a solid 220lbs on a frame barely 5'9" made for a rather wide load, which came in handy in his role and linebacker for the school football team. 3rd period was Advanced Biology. It was Terry's senior year, he'd already met his requirements, and needed a science class, so Bio II sounded easiest. Besides, he sucked in Chemistry. He didn't particularly care for the class, because it consisted of basically either reading, or listening to the teacher lecture, and taking notes. The only respite, and eventual joy, would come from the scientific experiments that were done, with partners every few weeks, which offered the only socializing in the class.

Terry walked into the classroom, took his seat and began to take out his books. But then, as the bell was ringing, in walked through the door one of the most breathtaking women he'd ever seen! Good news travels fast on a high school campus, and he'd heard one of his buddies who worked in the attendance office excitedly talking about a great looking new transfer from Hawaii, on the break between 1st and 2nd period. Now, he was sure this was the girl causing the stir. Her name was Jennifer, she was Hawaiian and had a very tropical look about her, and deep sensuous tan, soft pouting lips, and at nearly 6ft tall, legs that went on forever! And on top of that, she was assigned the seat one row in front, and one aisle over from him! Terry could literally reach over and touch her. The rest of the class Terry spent alternating between thinking of how beautiful Jennifer was, and trying to figure out what he'd do for his 18th birthday party in a couple of months.

A couple of days passed, and it began to feel like spring, getting fairly warm. Jennifer still remained the buzz on campus, but all the guys were intimidated by her, and nobody had asked her out, even though she was allowed to become a cheerleader halfway through the year, mainly because she was gorgeous, and also made the swim team. Terry had the heart to talk to her, but never the chance, since the class was so rigid. Jennifer's dress had begun to change with the weather. She still was wearing short skirts that showed off her legs, but her attire now included almost daily wearing these sexy sandals, that were only held on her foot by two satiny ribbons, which went between her toes, wrapped around her ankles, and tied up around her creamy calves. Now Terry didn't have a foot fetish, but he had always felt that feet had a certain appeal, just because they were so sensitive. Nevertheless, the sight of those long tanned legs ending at those beautifully shaped feet, with the milky white, wrinkly soles began to appeal to him more and more. Jennifer had this habit of crossing her left leg over her right, giving Terry the perfect view of her arch and foot bottom. She also would spend the whole class gently caressing and dragging her long burgundy polished nails across her sole, as if she was teasing her own feet! It was almost too much for Terry to take, as he wished it were his fingers prancing over her feet.

Terry sat home sick. He was miserable. It didn't bother him that he was missing school, but that he was missing Jennifer's foot show for the day. Did she know she was teasing him? Is she ticklish on her feet? The questions haunted him. He thought back to 7th grade, and the first time that he tickled a girl. Just walked up and poked her in the sides, under the ribcage. The girl screamed and almost collapsed to the ground. WOW! He thought. Ever since then, he tickled pretty girls whenever he could, and there always seemed to be an opportunity around. Sometimes the girls would get into a tickle fight all on there own, and some of the guys would always zero in on the most ticklish girl, and hold her arms up. Terry was always sure to get a few tickles in. But never had he been allowed to indulge in tickling a girl's feet, which he generally knew was where she was most ticklish. Every time massages got a little too tickly, feet were quickly taken out of his lap, and put back into shoes, and now here was this incredibly sensuous girl, whose soles where a mere foot from his reach, and he couldn't tickle them!

The next day things would change. Terry came back to class, only to find that the day before, the students chose their partners for this month's experiment: Genetics in the Fruit Fly. Now he was left without a partner, or so he thought. As it turned out, Jennifer had been out sick the day before too, and the teacher naturally paired them together! Terry was excited beyond belief, but managed to stay cool, as he waited for Jennifer to approach their work station. She was wearing white shorts, a loose flower print top, and more traditional sandals, but with that wonderful burgundy polish on her nails. They exchanged pleasantries, then began to work. Within a few minutes, Terry found Jennifer to have a delightful personality, and soon they were chatting and clowning like a couple of old pals. Jennifer explained how much fun it was to just be able to talk to a guy, especially since virtually none of the guys at school had approached her. At least not without making some insulting remark about her body. The went on making jokes and working on the project, when Jennifer teasingly made a joke about football players being dumb jocks, near the end of class. Upon saying this, she knocked over a small flask with water in it. Terry, without missing a beat commented on "dumb jocks" having excellent hand/eye coordination, and simultaneously began to very lightly and quickly, "spider" his fingers up her ribs. Jennifer gasped, but didn't clamp her arms down. Instead, she arched her back away from his tickling fingers, turned her head towards him, and giggled the sweetest, purest giggle he'd ever heard. "Ticklish?" Terry inquired. "Very!!" Jennifer responded with a smile. "Good thing you didn't get my feet!" Terry nearly fainted.

Time passed on, and over the next couple of weeks, Terry and Jennifer became pretty good friends, talking on the phone regularly, discussing many different topics. One night, Terry casually asked, "What was it like growing up in Hawaii?" "It was great", responded Jen. "What was really cool, is that our school was practically right on the beach, so as soon as class let out, the whole gang would just go straight to the beach. We would swim, surf, play volleyball, sing and build sandcastles. The guys would always suggest burying the girls in the sand, and we would always let them." she said starting to sound nostalgic. "Sometimes they would leave our feet out, and then once we couldn't move, they would start tickling us. One time, the police came down, because I guess we were all screaming so loud they got worried or something. They made the boys stop tickling us and let us go, but it was still a lot of fun. Boy, there were some days we stayed so long, we'd have to light bonfires." "You mean you actually liked getting tickled like that?" Terry asked, controlling his excitement. "Huh? Oh, yeah, sort of", Jen said. "It's like tickles feel so good, but the sensation is so powerful, and I'm so ticklish, I usually can't help squirming and laughing my head off, but I love laughing, and tickling definitely gets me laughing, especially my feet" "Well, I'll have to be sure and plan a trip to the beach", Terry said, only joking a little. "I'm there babe", answered Jen matter of factly. "So who are you taking to the prom?" That night, Terry replayed the brief rib-tickle scene over and over in his head a thousand times.

Then next day was a friday. Terry's parents had left to go on vacation that morning, leaving him the house to himself. The biology experiment was over, so he and Jen only talked on the phone now mostly. After school, Terry worked out with some of the other guys in the weight room. Now, standing under the shower, he thought back to last night, and the conversation that he wished would never end. He thought about how ticklish Jen was, and how she like to be tickled, and those soft, tanned feet of hers, which she was still unknowingly teasing him with everyday. For some reason, after drying off, he decided to take a short-cut through the pool area. As he walked out, he saw a sight that stopped him in his tracks. A few yards in front of him was Jen, lying on her stomach on a large beach tile. Her long dark hair lay flowing on either side of her head, half wet, half dry. She was wearing a black two piece, neo-prene workout/swimsuit, which really complimented her firm, round bottom and smooth, bronze legs. Then there were here bare feet, soles up and wonderfully wrinkled. Terry silently swore not to tickle them as he approached the sleeping beauty. "Jen?" Jen rolled over half-way. "Hey Ter", she answered groggily. "What are you doing here?" "I just finished working out. Were you sleep?" "Yeah, I laid out to dry off, but I guess I must have dozed off....Oooh! Coach had us working on some fundamentals, so we were standing and walking in that pool for an hour and a half, and now my feet are sore." "Well, I was on my way home, and it sounds like you could use one of Terry's famous foot massages! I'll reheat some lasagne my mom made last night" "You don't have to ask me twice", Jen answered. "Italian and a foot massage, it's a date! Just let me change real quick."

In no time, they were at Terry's house. They chatted on the sofa for a bit, while Jen got comfortable and slid out of her sandals. "So, besides, football and your music, what else do you like to do?" asked Jen. "Let me show you" Terry said rising to leave the room, "I'll be right back." When he returned, he was holding a pair of handcuffs that he had from a magic set he'd gotten for christmas years ago. "I like to practice magic, I'll show you, let me see your hands." "I don't think so", said Jen, but smiling. "They're fake, watch", and with that, Terry pulled the two cuffs apart, knowing where the secret release button was, and having performed the trick dozens of times. "See?" "Alright, since they're fake." "Hands behind your back." "Ooooh, kinky!", she teased. "What's the trick?", she asked as Terry locked the cuffs in place. "Well", Terry said, sitting beside her, "the trick is for me to say the magic words, and make you not be ticklish!" "Hey! You tricked me! Don't you dare tickle me", she said, trying not to smile. "Alakazaam, red rope licorice, make pretty Jen not be ticklish!" "No fairrrreeehee heehee!!!," Jen giggled as Terry fingers lightly wiggled up and down her ribs, just as he'd done the day they first met. "I never was a good magician", Terry teased. "Yes yooouuuu are, haI'm not ticklish anymore, hhit doesn't tttickle.", Jen sputtered, trying to hold back her giggles. "Oh?" Terry responded, "How about this?" Upon ending his sentence, Terry began to squeeze the tender spot on Jen's sides, underneath her ribcage. "EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!! AAAHAHAAAA, Doohohon't, not there!" Jen laughed. Terry worked his fingers up to her ribs, digging in, and even managing to get a few tickles into Jen's armpits, while she screamed with laughter.Terry couldn't get enough of her delicious laughter, she had the cutest giggle, he thought. "Where else can I tickle her?", he thought. When Jen changed, she simply put a satiny button down shirt over her bikini top, and a matching skirt over her bottoms. Unbuttoning her shirt, Terry moved a single finger down to Jen's naval and began drawing circles around her bellybutton. "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!, NOOO, NOT THERE!!!! IT TICKLES TOOOO MUCH, HAHAAAA!!", Jen laughed. She knew there was a secret release button somewhere on those cuffs, but she was wiggling around so much and laughing so hard that she couldn't concentrate to figure out where it would be. When Terry dug into her sides again, she lunged backwards, and inadvertently swung her foot up kicking his arm. "Ooops, I'm sorry", said Jen, panting, and still giggling. "That's okay," Terry reassured, "We can take care of that!", He then got up and walked to one of the rooms in the back, and returned carrying a stocking. "No more kicking from you", he said. Jen gave a mock protest, "No, don't", she said, smiling and squirming a little. Terry tied her ankles together tightly with the stocking. He noticed her velvety soles, long regal toes, and those gorgeous long, tanned legs. Drawing a finger up from her shins, Terry's hands rested on Jen's knees, and gently squeezed. "AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA! Not my knees, not therheheere!!", Jen screamed, thrashing about, but still rather secure. Terry moved his hands upwards, with tickling pinches on her inner thighs. Jen was now laughing with staccato, shrieks and screams, and trying to kick away the tickling. All the while, Terry feasted on her ticklish laughter, and how sexy she looked being tickled. This had now been going on for almost 15 minutes, so Terry decided to give her a break, unhooking the cuffs. Jen sat up, catching her breath. "You dog!", she said, grinning, and punching him in the shoulder. "I'm sorry", Terry said, "but you looked so cute laughing and wiggling underneath my fingers, I just had to. Forgive me?" "Oh stop it!", she snapped. "You just tickled me, besides, I told you how much I love to laugh!" "Okay, ready for that massage?", Terry asked. "Definitely!", Jen answered.

Terry had Jen lay on her stomach. After straddling her back, he began soothingly kneading her shoulder and neck muscles, moving lower and lower down the back, but always working his way back up to the neck and shoulders. Jen really liked this, as relaxed sighs and moans escaped her lips. After a few minutes of this, Terry began walking his fingers up her back to her neck. He felt her tense a little and try not to squirm, so he lightened his touch a little, bringing a giggle from Jen. "Are you going to massage, or tickle me all night?", she asked trying not to laugh too much. When Terry heard that cute, sweet giggle of hers, he lost it again. "As you wish", he replied. Still lying on her stomach, and straddling her, Terry took Jen's right arm, and shifting her almost on her side, pulled the arm up and behind her head. Her shirt fell, leaving half of her smooth, hairless armpit showing, and half covered. "Oh no, not again!", she said, her eyes closed, and already collapsing into giggles. Terry plunged wriggling fingers into her bare underarm. Jen's legs shot out, and her back arched, but Terry held her arm fast, and kept tickling. She opened her eyes to look at him with an expression that said how hopelessly ticklish she was, then clenched her eyes shut again, and let out a deep belly laugh, that Terry hadn't heard from her before. Quite satisfied, he continued to tickle her underarm, and repeated the action with her left armpit, all the while Jen, howling with laughter. After a brief rib massage that had Jen giggling uncontrollably, Terry moved downward, and squeezed Jen in that special spot, just below the waist, by the hip and pelvic bone. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!", screamed Jen, as Terry squeezed vigorously. Jen was hiccuping, and bucking so wildly that she almost bucked both of them off the couch. As Terry was almost falling off of her, he noticed her soles flashing back and forth as she kicked. Rolling her over, he placed Jen's pretty bare feet in his lap, and began to massage the balls of her feet with his thumbs. "Ooooohhhhh, that feels soooo goooooood!", Jen cooed. "That's right where it's sore." Terry kept kneading at that spot for a couple of minutes, luxuriating in the softness of her beautiful peds. Then, lightening his touch again, he let his thumbs barley scrape up and down in her curvy, high arches. Jen kept her feet perfectly still, but erupted in a gale of giggles. "What?", Terry asked innocently. Fighting through laughter, Jen answered, "That feels really good, it's just that it tickles soooo much, and I told you my feet are really ticklish!" "I guess so", Terry said, staring down and her feet, still tied at the ankles, but never stoping the tickling of her arches. Soon, Jens toes began to wiggle, as she laughed a little harder. She would point her toes, making her soles wrinkle up gloriously, but when she spread all ten of the long toes, it was too much to take. Terry lunged forward to take her little toe into his mouth, and swirled his tongue into the crevice in between her toes. Realizing this would probably tickle, he quickly moved his head back, in just enough time to avoid being kicked in the tooth. "Told you my feet are very ticklish", Jen said laughing. "I see", said Terry. Then standing up, he flipped Jen back onto her stomach, took one of the cushions off the sofa, placed Jen's feet, so that they were hanging just over the sofa edge, then put the cushion on top of the backs of her legs, straddled them, so that her soles were trapped between the arm of the couch, and the cushion he now used his body weight to secure. Now leaning forward just a bit, he opened his mouth, and began raking his teeth across Jen's smooth bare heels. The effect was instant. "Nooooo, pleashehehs, no, hahahaahahahah!!", Jen laughed. She tried to kick her legs, but she couldn't move them, only wiggle and spread her toes, which drove Terry nuts. He used all 10 fingers scribbling over Jen's tender, ticklish bare soles. By now, Jen was not making a sound, or moving, but Terry could feel her body shaking from the laughter, and she would beat her fists against the sofa, when she could muster the strength. Up, down, over, across her soles he went, making her crazy. Teasing her by slowly tickling, then switching to wildly scratching with his nails. Finally, giving her a break, and while she was still giggling, Terry got up, moved to the other side of the arm of the sofa, so that he was now looking down at Jen's soles, and up her legs. He sat down, placed his hands on each of her achilles tendon area, and pulled down, so that all of his weight still pinned her feet against the sofa arm. Then, lunging forward, he gobbled up her big toes into his mouth, gently biting, and sawing on the baby-soft skin. This sent Jen into absolute hysterics, screaming and begging him to stop. Terry would stop for a couple of seconds, but then go right back to his ticklish gnawing. He tasted all of her toes, nibbling and tickling them with his tongue and teeth. Finally, after another couple of minutes, Terry stopped, cut Jen out of the stocking tie, and brought her a glass of water.

Jen sat up to drink it. Terry sat beside her sort of dazed, turned-on and anxious, all at the same time. Jen broke the silence. "That tickled more than anything in my life!", she said "I think I get more ticklish with each new spot." "That was easily the most intense experience I've had with a girl, keeping my clothes on", Terry stated, snapping out of his stupor. "And easily the best tickling session ever!" "Oh?", said Jen, sounding amused, "Wait till your birthday next month, I definitely know what I'm getting you!!" "I doubt anything could top this", he said. "Don't underestimate me", she scolded, pulling her body closer to his......

THE END

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back