• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarra has a "Berry" ticklish victim (ADULT F/F)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
FEEDBACK MUCH APPRECIATED-J

Tarra was once again in bed with Ken, completely oblivious to what had transpired between her and Lady GaGa. The whole tickle session was a blur to both, except those on the planet Henrzong.

“Ok, Ok…who’s next on the list?’ asked scientist number one.

“Well, I’d tell you if I had my lis….awww” said the head scientist. Much to his dismay, scientist number 3 had used the list of needed laughter to clean the himself. He just finished masturbating.

“Sorry…the GaGa…wondering if she’s a hermie or not got me hot and bothered,” he said. The head scientist shook his head in both displeasure, and disgust.

He roamed around the room, wondering what to do.

“Ok, scientist 3….give me your favorite jerk off book” he said.

“Well, I don’t have..”

“Give me….”

Scientist 3 shamefully pulled out an issue of red carpet fetish magazine. Confused, and a little sickened, the head scientist flipped through the pages.

“I didn’t even know that existed” whispered the other scientist to each other.

“The fetish, or the magazine”

The scientist searched, until he laid his eyes on a set of photos from the 2009 premier of The Soloist.

12e8e4f1f0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Halle Berry was drop-dead gorgeous. One of the most beautiful women in the world, the head scientist began to salivate.

“What is it?” said scientist 4 as the others ran over. Soon enough, they were all drooling at her natural beauty.

The saliva build-up began flooding the room, literally. As Tarra lye in bed, her pussy got extremely wet. The saliva was being transferred from the Henrzongians to her, ahem, cooch. The wetness was uncontrollable. She rushed into the rest room, again, as Ken moved his foot over to feel the damp pussy juice.

Tarra leaked all over. It was like a monsoon was spurting out of her vagina. The floors were all wet, and she tried to clean it up with a towel, which was lying on the floor form a shower she took a few hours prior. As she glided to the puddle, she slipped, flying into the air before landing on the back of her head, and rendering herself unconscious.

Henrzongians, when in an unconscious state, have the ability to freeze the present, and go to any period of the past they desire. This allows them to recreate history, which can lead to both good or bad things.

Tarra, dressed as a doctor, found herself at the premier, and looked to see her beautiful next victim.

Tarra felt very ancy, and began to leave the scene until she felt a cold shiver down her spine. She shook a bit, and her body was forced by the subconscious to turn around. As she quickly turned the corner, she bumped into Ms. Berry.

“Umphf”

“Oh, Sorry” said Halle.

“I didn’t see you. Better watch where you’re goin’ next time!” she exclaimed, with a hint of sarcasm. Tarra didn’t get the joke, and forcefully grabbed her arm. Halle felt her ice cold hand wrapped around her bicep.

“You need to come with me for an important vaccination,” said Tarra.

“What?” asked Halle.

“A swine flu vaccination…h1n1 influenza… it will save you,” she exclaimed.

Puzzled, Halle turned to her publicist for help. The publicist went to pry Halle away from the deranged “doctor”, but Tarra put thoughts into her mind. The publicist was flashed forward to October 2009, where Halle Berry is sick and in the hospital. The economic downturn, and uncertainty of Halle’s health, forces the publicist to lose her job. As she was sent back to reality, the publicist flashed her pearly whites, and urged the Academy Award winning star to go for the shot. Hesitant, Halle walked with Tarra.

“Wha…What about the premier?” she asked.

“This will only take a few moments” Tarra replied.

Tarra led Halle Berry to a dimly lit room. Tarra flipped one light on, which shined over a scale, and what appeared to be a dentists chair.

“Ok, I’ll need you’re weight first, please step on the scale” said Tarra. Halle kicked her flip flops off, and stepped on the scale. Tarra, who’s briefcase was placed on the floor, lifted her box of tools and felt another cold chill, this time on her breasts. Her nipples hardened, and her pupils grew, making her eyes pitch black.

“I’m about 1.…are, um…you ok?” questioned Halle, a bit scared by Tarra’s appearance. Her eyes went back to their natural, blue state.

“I’m fine. Ok, Ms. Berry I’m going to ask you to sit in this chair,” said Tarra, who guided Halle over without giving her a chance to move on her own. Halle sat down.

“You know…I was always scared of the dentist when I was a kid” she exclaimed.

“I would go there, and I would cry, and cry, and cry…surprised that my dentist still practiced” she said with a smile. As Tarra pretended to check a medical chart, a sinister grin grew on her face. She knew what was her next task.

“So, you have any other…jokes?” asked Tarra.

“Like to laugh?” she continued.

“Ya, I mean, who doesn’t?” replied Halle.

“Ok…here’s one for ya…who fell in love with Dave Justice than wanted to die after she got DUMPED?” said Tarra. Halle was stunned.

“Who one an Oscar because she FUCKED her way through a scene?” she continued.

Halle began to get up, when all the sudden, her ankles and wrists were grabbed by mechanical claws. She was restrained on the dentist chair, as it tilted back, putting her feet in the air.

“ALRIGHT…I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS…BUT IT ISN’T FUNNY!!!” screamed Halle with forceful, but somewhat timid tone in her voice.
“Not funny…NOT FUNNY!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT FUNNY IS!!! Say….can you define…funny?” said Tarra with a creepy sound.

Tarra walked off into the shadows. Halle could barely see what was going on, as her head was now near the ground. As Tarra walked towards her, Halle seen her shadow, and it appeared that she was coming toward her with a knife. Halle screamed.

“NO…PLEASE…DON’T HURT ME!!! PLEASE!!” she begged.

“This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it’s gonna hurt you…well, not really” replied Tarra.

Halle closed her eyes. She was still so young, so vibrant, so full of life. She didn’t want to die, especially this way. Halle’s eyes were shut, and she prepared for the worst.

“Just make it short and quick!” she exclaimed.

As Halle bit her lip, she opened her eyes. There was no instant pain. She flexed her left foot, and scrunched her toes a bit. Sweating profusely on her face, she could feel a cool, light wind of air around her soles.

“No…please…not this!”

“Kitchie…Kitchie…koo!!!!” exclaimed Tarra.

Halle let out a shriek, followed by uncontrollable laughter. What she thought for sure would be her demise ended up to be something far more torturous! Tarra was tickling the soles of Halle Berry’s feet with a stiff, blue feather.

“NO… PLEASE!!! HAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! ANYWHERE BUT THAT!!! NO!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!” shouted Halle.

Tarra ignored her plea, and tickled away. The hard tip of the feather, brushing against the soft, smooth soles of Halle’s feet. Death was short, but this was long and painful. Halle’s feet and toes were extremely ticklish, and if the tickling continue, she might just die…of laughter!!!!

Tarra brushed around the arches, the back, up and down , up and down her pretty peds. She also enjoyed the view, as she could see straight up Halle’s dress.

She would take the feather, and sloooooooooowlly go between each of Halle’s toes. She hated to be tickled on her feet. When she was younger, she had family that would hold her down and torture her soles. When Halle wouldn’t wake up, her mother would brush her sole with her finger, and Berry would jump right out of bed.

Her laughter was outrageous, and was giving Henrzong what they needed. Tarra continued to stroke the soles of Halle’s bare feet. They were so soft, and seemed tasty. Not afraid of any ramifications, Tarra opened her mouth, and put her wet tongue on Halle’s foot. She licked up and down her right sole, and then made circles around the instep. Halle screeched with laughter, and the ticklish sensations caused her reflexes to kick.

:BOOM:

Halle’s foot made hard contact with Tarra’s nose. She started bleeding.

“Ouch…WHAT THE FUCK!!??”

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry. I just..” Halle struggled to catch her breath.

“I can’t stand being tickled on my feet,” she finished.
Tarra walked over and got into Halle’s face. Tarra was bleeding profusely from her nose.

“Oh my….oh m god! I’m so, so, soo sorry… I just.”

“It’s ok,” said Tarra. Her bloody nose healed quickly, as the crimson mask the was on her face suddenly dried up, fell to the ground, and shattered. Halle was really freaked out.

“Ok…I don’t know who…or, or… what you are, but please just let me go,” she begged.

“Why??? All I want you do is LAUGH!” said Tarra. She grabbed a tight hold of Halle’s left ankle and scratched the tip of her fingernail on Halle’s heel. She couldn’t handle it any longer.

“OK..OK…HA…I’LL DO ANYTHING!!! I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!! JUST STOP HAHA STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!” she shouted.

This was indescribable torture. Her body writhed around like a snake, but she was trapped like a rat. Her ankles were strapped even tighter than before. The scratching on her foot created such a ticklish sensation. Tarra became mesmerized, as she watched the skin on Halle’s foot get lighter as her finger administered the punishment.

As Tarra’s finger grew tired, she moved her way up Halle’s body. She squeezed Halle’s knees.

“How does that feel?”

Halle was strapped so tight, she could barely move. She struggled to break free, but to no avail. Tarra then scribbled her fingers around Halle’s legs. This elicited small giggles from Berry, but it was nowhere near as bad as the tickling of her feet.

As Tarra moved farther up Halle’s body, she lifted her dress up farther, revealing a black thong. Tarra could see her pussy was a bit moist, and decided to do a touch test. She took two fingers, and slid them between Berry’s panties. She could feel the warmth, as she stuck her fingers in Halle’s vagina. After pulling them out, she lifted her fingers up and decided to taste Halle’s cream. Tarra wanted more, so she ripped Halle’s thong off and dug her fingers inside.

Halle was revved up from the tickling, and her excitement level was high. Tarra had her fingers deep in Berry’s pussy, and she wiggled them around in an attempt at further stimulation. Halle let out a large moan, as Tarra slid her fingers back out. Even though she was disturbed, Halle wanted more. She wanted Tarra’s finger back inside. She was dripping wet.

“Give me more” she said seductively.

Tarra shook a bit, as if she were about to collapse. She took her fingers back down by Halles clit, but an unknown force was stopping her from proceeding. As Tarra’s hand shook, it was moved up by Halle’s armpits. Tarra took a sit on her belly, and then dug her fingers into Berry’s sexy pits. Halle shrieked. Her pits were super ticklish as well.

“No, PLLEASE! HA NO MORE! WHY DO YOU KEEP TICKLING ME?” she pondered.

Tarra continued to tickle away. She would wiggle her fingers around, and then poke her index fingers. Halle pits were exposed, with no protection.

Tarra moved her hands up around Halle’s neck, gently moving her finger around. Halle was a giggle monster. She was able to move her head around to prevent some of the tickling, but as soon as Tarra realized this, she moved her hands back down and started to tickle her pits.
The torment was going on for at least an hour now, and Halle was late for her premier. Her publicist was worried, and tried calling her on her cell phone. Tarra heard the phone ring, and reached her hand over to Halle’s purse. She flipped the cell open, and set it next to Halle.

“Hello?” asked the publicist.

“Hall, where are you!?!?!?!?!?”

“OH MY GOD YOU GOTTA HELP MEHAHAHAHHAHA! PLEASE NO MORE! SHE’S TICKLING ME! SHE’S TICKLING MY FEEEETTT!” cried Halle.

Tarra moved her attention back to Halle’s sensitive soles. She took her index fingers, and rubbed them up and down both pretty feet.

“Where are you?” asked the publicist.

At that moment, Tarra was summoned by the Henrzongians. She stopped tickling, and fell back onto the ground. She convulsed, and turned a baby blue color. She disappeared into thin air, and just like that was gone.

The Henrzongians had gotten more than the amount of laughter required. This error caused problems in transferring her back to Ken’s house. Instead, Tarra woke up on the floor of an unfamiliar room. She slowly opened her eyes, and seen a face that seemed familiar.

“So…I finally got you” said Don Turtelli as he waved a feather in Tarra’s face.

Wow.....um....wow....

Okay, this is a well written story. I skimmed through it. The halle berry pics were good. Illustrations help a lot and I thank you for them. Um...wooo.....

So she's fallen into Don Turtelli's clutches eh? I love it.. i'm enjoying your stories quite a bit. I'm looking forward to the next one.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back