• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's the Poll Let's have a vote

Who would you like to read about getting tickled in my first story?

• Quistis Trepe (final fantasy 8)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Deedlit (Record of Lodoss wars)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenniffer Love Hewitt (Scream)

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Amy Jo Johnson (original power rangers, pink ranger)

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Noin (Gundam Wing)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Dr.Nick

Hi Everybody! (get used to that, it's my signature ;))

Well thank you to those that took interest in letting me know who they wanted to see tickled in my next story, or rather the first one I post on this forum. Excited? Of course not, hopefully after my first story you'll look forward to my stories though. Ah well, we'll just have to see won't we? Anyway, if I did this right there should be a poll here that has all of the girls who were mentioned to me, thanks for your interest guys, even though I didn't mean e-mail me, just post it as a reply to my message, but it's all good.

Since I want everyone to get what they want in this forum, I will write a story about EVERY girl that was mentioned to me, this poll is simply to decide which order I will write the stories in. Other suggestions are still welcome, just let me know. I just hope more people respond to this poll than e-mailed me, otherwise this'll be a real small poll :p. Now let's see if this poll thing works...if not you'll hear from me again in a few seconds ;).

I'm indifferent to all of the women in your poll, but I just wanted to be the first to say...

Hi, Dr. Nick!

:D

Is that Dr. Nick from the Simpsons?;)

For the poll, i haven't heard of like 3 of them, so i'll vote for good ol' JLH

Two points: first, I vote for JLH.

Second, Dr. Nick, I think I have skin failure. Can you help me?

The doctor is in

Hi Everybody!

*walks over to tklr5150 with a magnifying glass and looks him over* Oh dear, I've seen dis before. Dis is da disease where da skeleton tries to leap out of the body. *looks to a nearby nurse* Get me da jumpstarter at full power! Bah forget it dare's no time man!

*reaches over to a lamp and pulls out the live wires sparking them together and then charges them on tklr5150's chest, waits a few seconds then does it again as the room flashes from light to dark from the power surge. He then hands the wires to tklr5150*

Keep doing dat every tree seconds for about an hour and it'll be all better.

*smiles while humming a catchy tune as he struts out the door*

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back