• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm sleepy

sleepy

I'm new here, just found your site today. Anyway, I'm usually bad with introductions, but I'll go ahead and try anyway.

I'm an 18 years old and male to get that part out of the way. I've just always found it cute when girls can smile and laugh and I have a soft spot for girls that are in touch with their playful side. Unfortunately, though I haven't really gotten much of a chance to tickle a girl yet (although it's something I've fantasized about) I haven't really had a girlfriend; the ones I find myself attracted to wind up either being taken or prefer me as just a friend. =/

I'm not really into foot tickling as I noticed a lot of people here seem to be. Instead, I prefer tickling the stomach. I'm also not into tickle torture or anything: just tickling enough to cause some laughter and just going slightly longer after being asked to stop. :p

Anyway, the main thing that brings me here is just to help me try to figure out if I have a fetish for tickling or if I just like it (or if there's a difference between having a tickle fetish and liking tickling). I think tickling is a fun, playful way to show affection, but I don't know if it turns me on enough for me to call it a fetish (though like I said, it's nothing I really actually got to try out either).

I guess that's it.

Welcome sleepy! Good choice for a user name too. If you ever get banned and need to make a sock account, you've got dopey, sneezy, grumpy, happy, bashful, and doc to work with ;)

Welcome sleepy! Good choice for a user name too. If you ever get banned and need to make a sock account, you've got dopey, sneezy, grumpy, happy, bashful, and doc to work with ;)

:roflmao:

Welcome, Sleepy! Hope you know this is all in good fun, enjoy yourself and see you around! :D

Welcome to the TMF, sleepy, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

welcome

I think you have a tickle fetish cause else you probably wouldn't have found this forum ;)
also that you fantasize about tickling someone is a pretty good indication of having a tickle fetish..

anyway I hope you have a good time in here :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back