• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Study Group (MFF/F)

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
“Aaaiiiiiii!” Lisa cried out squirming away from Bobby. They were walking home after study group when Bobby had suddenly tickled her sides. “Awe, is Lisa ticklish?” he cooed. “Very” she replied. Bobby’s eyebrows went up. He slipped his arms around her waist and gently wiggled his fingers. “And does Lisa like being tickled???” Giggling, Lisa pushed away from him. “Maybe” she said softly. “Well then ‘maybe’ we should get together to see just how ticklish you are…” he countered.

Lisa turned to him and said seriously, “Bobby, don’t you go getting any ideas. It’s near the end of the semester and I can’t afford to do anything that disrupts our study group. I need an A in this class to graduate with honors.”

“What’s that got to do with it?” Bobby asked.

“Let’s just keep our interaction to study group and get through the semester. Please? I don’t want anything to get uncomfortable with Vanessa and Carrie. It’s important we all work together to complete this project.”

“Ok, see you in class on Thursday then. ‘Night.” Bobby waved goodbye as Lisa walked into her dorm building. Bobby continued on to his own dorm – his mind whirling with ideas.

**Thursday**
Lisa walked into class to find Bobby, Vanessa and Carrie already sitting down waiting for her. They all smiled and waved as she joined them. The lecture was boring as usual, but Lisa took copious notes oblivious to the glances and winks going back and forth between her team mates.

At the end of class, Carrie yawned saying “Oh man…another page turning lecture from Professor Brain Dead. We need to kick back. My roommate is going home this weekend. Why don’t we get together and watch a movie at my house on Saturday? We can do a little studying afterward, but at least we can get some down time.”

Vanessa and Bobby quickly agreed and Lisa, not wanting to be the party pooper, agreed as well. “Great! We can order pizza. Come on over around 5:00. Gotta run to my next class. See ya Saturday!” They all rushed out of class heading in different directions.

**Saturday**
It was only April, but the temperatures were up over 100 degrees from a heat wave that was moving through Northern Florida. Lisa opted for one of her favorite crop tops and a silky pair of shorts. She knew Carrie couldn’t afford to run the air conditioning long and it would probably be hot in the duplex. She was glad of her choice as she was beginning to perspire by the time she arrived at Carrie’s. Lisa was the last to arrive. As expected, the house was warm, but not too warm. Carrie must have run the A/C for a bit during the day.

Carrie handed the movie to Bobby, “Can you get this thing started? I’m not very good with technology.” Bobby took the movie as the girls all took a seat on the couch. They were going to watch “Happy Gilmore”. They had all seen it before, but it was good for a laugh and didn’t require much thought. That seemed appropriate after all the work they had put in so far. They didn’t want to think, just relax.

Bobby put the DVD in and got it started, then turned to take a seat. He saw all three girls sitting on the couch and there was no room for him. “Hey, where am I supposed to sit?” Bobby feigned anger and harrumphed around the room. Lisa who was sitting in the middle of the couch was about to get up to let him sit when Carrie stopped her with her hand. “You have the best seat in the house today.” Carrie told Bobby. “I do? Great!” And with that, Bobby walked over to the couch and proceeded to lie across the laps of all three girls. “You’re right; I do have the best seat.”

The girls all giggled. Bobby squirmed a bit to settle in. Lisa leaned back waiting for him to get up and when he didn’t she sighed. “What’s the matter, Lisa? Are you uncomfortable?” Bobby asked innocently. Lisa ignored him and turned to watch the movie. Bobby squirmed again and Lisa sucked in her breath as she felt a pinch above her knee. “Oops, sorry. Did that bother you?” Bobby asked. Lisa continued to ignore him and tried to stay focused on the movie, but suddenly she felt two hands start clawing just above her knees. Try as she might, she could not ignore the tickling sensations running through her legs. She tried to stand to get away, but his weight on her lap pinned her down. Laughing, she tried to get away to the side but Carrie and Vanessa moved in closer to pin her in.

Helplessly trapped, Bobby increased his tickling of Lisa’s thighs moving up and down the space his body wasn’t occupying on her legs. Lisa’s laughter grew louder and she began pleading. “Bobby stoaaaaaahaaaaap pleeeeeheeeheeeeaaase!” But Bobby didn’t let up. Instead he looked to Vanessa and Carrie and nodded. Both girls each quickly took one of Lisa’s arms and pinned it behind their back, then proceeded to work their fingers up and down Lisa’s sides. Lisa let out a howl of laughter as her head rolled back. “Noooohoooohoooo, aaaaaaaa!” Poor Lisa was at the mercy of 6 hands attacking her sides and thighs. Carrie slipped her fingers up into Lisa’s armpit and was rewarded with a squeal. She shot a look to Vanessa and Bobby. Vanessa also switched to Lisa’s armpit and Lisa’s laughter turned into high pitched cries. Her head was thrashing around as she begged and pleaded for them to stop through her laughter. Sweat began to drop down her face and bead up on her neck. Finally Bobby said “Ok” and the tickling stopped.

Bobby got up from the couch. “Ladies, let’s give Lisa some space.” Both girls got up from the couch as Bobby helped Lisa to lie down on the couch. “You are worn out! Look how hot and sweaty you are. You are breathing so hard! Your lungs look like they are going to explode. You can breathe easier if you raise your arms over your head. It opens up the airways. Here, try it.” With that, he took Lisa’s limp arms raising them over her head where Vanessa quickly slipped a loose band around her wrists. Bobby brushed the hair off Lisa’s face cooing to distract her while Carrie also placed bands around Lisa’s ankles. Before Lisa knew what was happening, Bobby gave a signal and the girls quickly tightened their bands and tied them down at the feet of the couch pulling Lisa’s arms and legs tight. Lisa opened her eyes with a start to see Bobby’s grin staring down at her. “You see, you were worried that this might cause tension in the group, but as it turns out, it is bringing us closer together. Vanessa and Carrie were more than happy to help me find out just how ticklish you really are…”

“Nooooo! Oh my God, no!!!” Lisa realized what was happening and began pulling her arms and legs to get free, but it was no use. She was bound tight. She tried to buck to get free, but Bobby was ready for her and slipped pillows underneath her back and legs until she was completely stretched out unable to buck or move at all. “C’mon, Lisa.” Bobby said. “I know you wanted to try this. Tell you what, let’s make a deal. You let us tickle you and if it gets too much to bear, you say ‘blackberry” and we’ll stop. However, if you say it when we aren’t pushing you to your limits, then we get to tickle you mercilessly for an extra 15 minutes. What do you say?”

Lisa thought about it. She really did like being tickled, but being tied down and unable to move was a whole new experience for her. She remembered the tickling she just had while seated and felt a thrill of nervous excitement wondering what this would be like. She took a deep breath and nodded her head, afraid to speak.

“Great!” Bobby said. “Vanessa and Carrie, you ready?” Vanessa moved to position herself over Lisa’s legs and Carrie nodded as she slipped the flip flops off of Lisa’s feet. “Ok, there’s just one more thing to do.” With that, he pulled Lisa’s crop top up to reveal her ribs. Because her hands were already tied, however, he couldn’t take it all the way off. Instead, he pulled it so it was out of the way of her armpits, but left the shirt loosely covering over Lisa’s face. “Oops, forgot to tell you that you won’t be able to see what’s going on.” Bobby grinned wickedly and positioned himself next to Lisa’s upper body.

Lisa's breath started to come faster in anticipation of what was to come. Bobby wanted to take this slow to enjoy this opportunity. He looked to Vanessa and nodded. Vanessa nodded back and with a wide grin placed her hands over Lisa's knees and paused. Then she quickly dropped her claw-like hands onto both knees and began clawing her way up Lisa's thighs. Lisa responded immediately. Her initial shriek turned into gales upon gales of laughter as Vanessa dug into her strong muscles. Up and down her thighs went Vanessa and Lisa could do nothing but laugh. Occasionally Vanessa would hit on a spot that caused Lisa to shriek. Vanessa would stay in that spot for a bit as Lisa would thrash her head around helplessly. Finally Bobby nodded and Vanessa stopped abruptly. They all watched Lisa's heaving chest as she struggled to catch her breath.

As her breathing began to slow, Bobby looked over to Carrie who smiled and sat up hovering her hands one in front of each of Lisa's size 8 soles. At Bobby's nod, Carrie began scrabbling her perfectly manicured nails over Lisa's pedicure treated soles. Lisa immediately began pleading, "nooooo naahaaat my feeeheeeeeheeeeeeet!" Her feet flailed around as much as possible trying to escape Carrie's nails, but Carrie was quick and kept her hands directly on Lisa's soles. Carrie noted Lisa's higher pitch when she hit on the instep and took a moment to focus both hands on this particular hot spot. Lisa screamed and pleaded for her to stop. Carrie laughed enjoying the reaction she was getting. A few moments later, Bobby nodded and Carrie stopped, once again giving Lisa a chance to catch her breath. Bobby sat up and watched for her breathing to slow with eager anticipation.

Lisa gulped for air as she tried to recover from the attacks on her feet. She knew it had to have been one of the girls based on the feel of finger nails, but unable to see through her shirt, she couldn't tell who was tickling her. So far although it had been intense, her most sensitive spots had not been found, so she did not feel the need to use the safe word. Though the attacks had been more intense than she had ever imagined in this tied up position, she had hung on. Secretly she was loving this experience, but she would never tell them that. There was something oddly freeing about being unable to move and fight back as she laughed. It wasn't that bad. She suspected she would not need to say "blackberry" after all.

Bobby noticed her breath slow and Lisa's muscles began to relax. He found himself so excited he needed to slow his own breathing before he hovered his hands over Lisa's body. Slowly he dropped a single finger into each of Lisa's armpits and began slowly to caress the soft skin. Lisa giggled and tried to pull down her arms. Adding a few more fingers to each armpit Lisa's giggles turned quickly into peals of laughter. No pleading, though. Bobby noticed that she had regained some of her composure since the last attack. Bobby leaned his head down near Lisa's ear to whisper to her. "I'm taking it slow now, but rest assured, I WILL push you to your limits and you WILL have to say 'blackberry'. That's a promise." Lisa shrieked and giggled as much from the anticipation as from the ticklish sensation of his hot breath on her neck. Bobby chuckled as he slowly and gently let his caressing fingers work their way down Lisa's ribs and sides. He quickly noted how her laughter heightened slightly as he reached certain places along the way. He worked his fingers back up her sides and ribs, then pulled his hands away suddenly at the top of her ribs. Play time was over. Time to get down to work. After a pause of about 2 seconds, he quickly drove 5 fingers into each armpit scrabbling quick and furious. Lisa's laughter responded in kind as she suddenly started pleading for him to stop. But he knew she didn't mean it, she had a different word to make him stop. He also sensed she was not even close to her limit. His fingers slowed as he moved to claw and prod into Lisa's ribs. He started at the top and slowly worked his way down knowing exactly which spots would drive her crazy.

"Oh, God… Oh, God, noooohaaaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!!" Lisa was beside herself as her head started thrashing from side to side trying desperately to take her mind off the tickling sensations coursing through her body. Time and again she tried to pull down her arms to protect her ribs, to no avail. This was more intense than she had expected. His fingers wiggled in between each set of ribs driving her almost mad. Her laughter rose higher and higher until finally his fingers moved down to her sides. Lisa coughed and gulped for air, but had no reprieve as Bobby's fingers expertly found the point just above her hips and clawed deep. Lisa cried out for him to stop, trying in vain to twist out of his grip as her body convulsed in laughter. His thumbs found the pockets in her hip bone and twisted and shook this spot and electricity burned through her like never before. Even tied down she managed to buck a bit from the jolt, but it was not enough movement to escape. Bobby had her pinned down to his advantage and all she could do was laugh and plead for mercy.

Suddenly Bobby stopped and sat back on the floor. Lisa's body was still convulsing as she gulped in air to try to sooth her fire burning lungs. She wasn't sure she could take another round. Each one seemed to be getting worse. They had to be finished. She had survived. Then she remembered Bobby's words "…you WILL have to say 'blackberry'. That's a promise." She shivered as she wondered what else they could do to her.

Putting his finger in front of his lips to ensure silence, he motioned Vanessa to move. She quietly took up a new position next to Carrie and nodded she was ready. As if they had practiced to perfection, when Bobby gave the signal, each girl grabbed one of Lisa's feet by the toes and pressed it back to tighten the soles and bare the under toes. Lisa squealed but was unable to even wiggle a toe in protest. The girls began first wiggling their fingernails into the soft spot behind the toes, in and out between each toe. Lisa was almost screaming from the new sensations. They soon switched to a new tactic.
Slowing down, they traced the outline of her arch moving closer and closer to the soft high point. The closer they got to the high point, the higher in pitch Lisa laughed. Vanessa and Carrie were laughing as well completely delighted in their ability to drive their teammate crazy. They softly spoke to each other to keep in synch as they continued to ravage Lisa's feet. Reaching the high point in Lisa's arches she screamed out in earnest and then both girls switched from one finger, to 5 fingers scrabbling furiously across Lisa's arches. Thrashing her head, Lisa began begging them to stop. One foot at a time was bad enough. This was pure torture for her drawn taut soles.

As suddenly as it began, the torture on her feet stopped, but before Lisa could catch her breath she suddenly felt a single finger tracing lines across her stomach. Lisa bit her lip and began to giggle. Bobby watched delighted as her taught belly rippled under the soft touch of his finger. He continued in wide circles and then started a wide spiral toward her "innie" belly button. Lisa's giggling turned to a delightfully soft laugh as he got close. He stopped just at the edge, pulling his finger up for only a moment, then quickly darted his finger inside, pressing on the tight button just inside the hole. Lisa cried out in delight and laughed loudly as Bobby wiggled his finger on the tight little button. Lisa's laugh continued to rise in pitch at the assault on her helpless belly and Bobby, keeping his finger wiggling inside, began scrabbling other fingers around her stomach as well. Starting to thrash again, Lisa begged for mercy against deaf ears. She had never been tickled here before and this was excruciating. Bobby nodded to the girls and while he continued his attack on Lisa's belly, the girls once again grabbed Lisa's feet. This time they alternated, one torturing her taught arches as the other attacked under her toes and back and forth… Lisa was thrashing and begging and contemplating relief. But she was determined not to break. She could survive this. It was only a little tickling.

Bobby sensing she was getting close to her limits changed his tactics. As the girls continued on her feet, he switched to attack Lisa's ribs once again making sure to find each and every sensitive hot spot. Lisa thought she was going to explode. Laughter was just being ripped out of her body. Bobby's expert fingers sought out the hollows in Lisa's pelvis once again and taking two fingers of each hand in each hollow, he shook his hands with pressure. Lisa's mind went blank. "Staaaaahaaaaap! Staaaahaaaaaap!" she cried. She knew she was done for. But they wouldn't stop. She had to make them stop. "Blaaahaaaaaaaaaaa stoooooohoooooop" "Blaaaaaahaaaaaaack nooooooohoooooo" She couldn't get it out. Her lungs were heaving with tension and she could hardly think she was laughing so hard. Any moment she was going to die. "Blaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaak beeheeeeeheeeeerry!" she finally managed and suddenly all hands were off. She felt Bobby's hands brushing her hair back and pulling her top off of her face as she drifted off to sleep from sheer exhaustion.

She awoke a while later to find her teammates sitting around studying as if nothing had ever happened. They were all sitting in front of the computer working on the project.

"About time you woke up." Bobby said. "You slept through the whole movie. We're almost finished working, too. "

Lisa tried to focus on the project with them for a few minutes and then everyone stood up. "Well, that's enough for tonight. Same time next week? I think my roommate will be gone again." Carrie asked. Bobby and Vanessa quickly agreed. Lisa cautiously agreed, too, and they all headed out to go home.

Bobby walked with Lisa since their dorms were near each other. "You were great tonight. I've never tickled someone as ticklish as you." He gave her a quick hug at her dorm and said "Looking forward to next time!" as he ran off. Lisa walked into her dorm stunned. Next time? She smiled as she turned the key in the door.

Great story! So what was the inspiration for this and why Northern Florida as the locale??

Florida was a good place for unusually warm weather in spring. But you were part of the inspiration. This story is keeping my mind off my upcoming surgery next week. I'm working on a part 2 in my mind now...

Florida was a good place for unusually warm weather in spring. But you were part of the inspiration. This story is keeping my mind off my upcoming surgery next week. I'm working on a part 2 in my mind now...

All the best with your upcoming surgery!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Thank you, love feet! (for the comment and the luck) Tonto - I'm not much of a revenge kind of person. But, it's a thought...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back