• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bounce Chick in Trouble (F/F Nudity and Desperation)

The Bandito

Verified
Hi.

Just wanted to quickly post one of the bonus sketches that I included with our most recent release: Origins II: Bounce Chix Legacy.

Poor Janey falls victim to her loose board shorts again, and the wicked Thompson takes terrible advantage. This is one of the deleted scenes from the novel...which was too darn long as it was. LMAO. There are three other sketches like this one...plus 9 huge full color tickle pin-ups...plus a gigantic tickle enovel too.

Check it out here if that sorta thing appeals to ya:

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Lotus and I are working on some new work...including a full length tickle comic, to be released sometime before the cows come home.

Please enjoy Jane's naked backside. :p

And please let us know what you think (and if you're one of those super awesome and brilliantly attractive folks that have already ordered O II...then you already know how sensationally cool and charming you are. May the tickle gods rain hot chix upon ya).

The Deeto

Attachments

• Thompson_Janey.jpg
    Thompson_Janey.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 1,730
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back