• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted mansion part 1 */f armpits. */f feet

iceman

TMF Regular
The haunted house part 1....

"This is going to be so much fun!" Nikki exclaimed, stuffing a pair of sweat pants into her bag. "Remember we have to park far away and walk there."

Trish smiled at her friends amusement. She picked up a brush and started brushing her long dark hair. Trish loved her hair. So did men for that matter. They also loved her dark green eyes.

"Felicia, would you get out of the bathroom already!" Nikki yelled, "I have to pee!"

Felicia came out of the bathroom, her wavy blonde hair done perfectly.

"Felicia," Nikki started, "We are staying in a supposed haunted house, not going on dates."

"I always like looking good. What if there are guys there?" Felicia stated, her blue eyes sparkling.

Nikki and Trish just laughed. Nikki went in the bathroom, while Trish stuffed granola bars and bottled water in her bag and Felicia sat on the bed and pulled her Ugg boots on over her socked feet. She also had on nice jeans and a purple sweater.

Trish had to admit, Felicia looked gorgeous, but then again, Trish herself was beautiful (as described before). She had on a black sweatshirt, black jeans, nylons under her jeans (she's always cold), and black slip on flats.

Nikki cakes out of the bathroom, pulled on her sneakers, and grabbed her bag. Nikki had opted for a black sweatshirt, black adidas pants, black socks, and black sneakers. It fit nicely with her tanned skin from a Latin/Italian descent and her long dark hair and deep brown eyes.

"Ok girls, are you ready? My brother loaned me his old black truck so we can park it in the woods and no one will see it."

The 3 girls threw their bags in the truck and were off.

There was an old abandoned mansion on the outskirts of town, in the woods, that was supposedly haunted. All 3 girls, loving the supernatural, had to check this out. At 19, the college girls loved a good scare so they decided to spend the night. They had food, water, flashlights, sleeping bags, and a change of clothes. Now cops patrolled the mansion a lot so the girls had to hide the truck a half mile back in the woods and sneak in on foot.

Nikki parked the truck and Trish walked out to the street to make sire she couldn't see it. The hiked through the darkness using only 1 small flashlight. They reached the house and it was huge and definity looked huge.

There was a cop car in the drivway so they snuck the other way around. They found an window about 3 feet above their heads so they couldn't reach.

"Lift me up there guys. I'll open it if it's unlocked, climb in, and then pull each of you up." Trish said.

All 3 girls put their bags down and Nikki put her hands out for Trish to step in. Felicia didn't.

"Come on Felicia!" Nikki said.

"No way." Felicia said. "We just walked through the woods and her shoes will get my outfit dirty.

"Oh god" Trish exclaimed. She leaned against Nikki, slipping her left foot out of her shoe, and putting it in Nikki's hands. She then slipped out of her other she and stepped into Felicia's hands. They lifted her up a little then she jumped a little and squealed.

"Felicia stop! That tickles!" Trish said.

"Sorry I can't help these long nails." Felicia said.

Her nail had scraped along the arch of Trish's foot. Trish reached up and pushed the window up, then pulled herself in. When was in, she rubbed the tickly feeling out of her foot. They threw the bags up to her individually , then her shoes, then she helped them both up. At she was putting her shoes back on, the window they climbed through slammed shut. Nikki tried opening it again but it was stuck tight.

"Isnt this great guys?" Nikki said.

The 3 searched the house together, going by the light of the moon. Felicia took a look out the window and the cop was gone so the girls turned on their flashlights. Cigarette butts, beer cans and bottles, and dust littered the floor and furniture. The weird thing was, there were pieces of women's clothing laying around the house. Part of a shirt here, a shoe there, a sock here, part of a pair of pants there. The girls thought nothing of it. They found a room that they decided to stay in. They set up their sleeping bags, had some food then searched the house some more. They searched all the floors but found nothing. They want back to the sleeping bags figuring they would wait there for something to happen.

"I wonde what time it is." Nikki said looking at her phone. It was almost midnight. One weird thing though, Nikki didn't have service. Neither of the others did too. They were just sitting there relaxing, waiting for smething to happen. While Nikki and Trish stayed how they were dressed, Felicia had changed into pajama pants, a long sleeve tee, and socks. She had slippers right in front of her. Nikki and Trish had also removed their shoes.

"You know what we can do now? We can tickle Trish again." Felicia said, grabbing Trish's ankle, pulling it onto her lap, and started tickling her non covered foot.

Trish squealed and pulled her foot back.

"Wow you really are ticklish." Nikki said to Trish.

"Yeah but only my feet are ticklish. But the are like super ticklish." Trish said.

"I'm ticklish like all over but my belly is the worst." Nikki said.

"Ok I'll give you fuel to fight back with Trish." Felicia said. "I'm only ticklish under my arms but it's like your feet....insanely ticklish."

At that point, it seemed like the house shook a little.

"What was that?" Trish asked

"Possible ghosts." Nikki said pulling on her sneakers. Trish put her flats on and Felicia stepped into her slippers.

They searched the house for an hour but found nothing.

"I need to pee." Felicia said. "I saw a bathroom, obvioisly no running water and probably gross but when you gotta go."

She walked down the hall and into the old bathroom. Yes, it was disgusting. When she closed the door, the floor dropped out from under her, sending her falling. She was falling slower then normal it seemed. She landed on her feet in some sort of dungeon. She was immediately pushed to a wall. Her arms shaced above her head and ankles to the floor.

"What the...." was all she said. Here she was, back to a wall in a dungeon, strapped in, and there was no one there. Who had pushed her.

She started yelling for help but no one came.

A few minutes layer something happened. Her shirt ripped right off her body. Good thing she had worn a bra. Then she felt light tickles in her armpits. Once again she couldn't see anyone there but something was tickling her.

The tickling became more intense, her armpits feeling like there were nails scratching up and down in them.

"Nnnnoooooo pppllleeeaaaasssseee!!!!! Nnnnooooottttt tttttthhhheeerrreee!!!!" Felicia screamed. It was utter torture.

Nikki and Trish went in the bathroom when Felicia hadn't returned. She wasn't there! All of a sudden they heard a scream then insane laughter.

"That's Felicia." Trish said. "We have to find her."

"Let's split up." Nikki said. Nikki ran upstairs, while Trish had the main floor.

Upstairs, Nikki sneaked around whispering Felicia's name but still hearing her laughter echoing through the house. Trish was having the same luck.

Trish entered another room that she didn't remembr seeing before. As soon as she walked in there was a wall. It was the size of a small closet. She turned to leave but the door she came through was gone. It was 4 walls, no door!

The floor dropped put from under her and she slid down into a dungeon. (same dungeon, different part of it). She was going down a slide but there was a right at the end of the slide! She was going to smash right into the stone wall. Her left foot hit the wall first and went right through it to the ankle. The rest of her body stopped in front of it. She tried pulling her leg back through but to no avail. She hit the wall with her hands and other foot but she was stuck. She started yelling for help.

On the other side of the wall, something removed her shoe.

"Whoever you are, I'm stuck." she pleaded. "Can you help me?"

The only responce she got felt like a feather stroking her nylon foot.

"Oh no!" she squealed. "Anything but that! Pppplllleeeeaaasssseee!"

the feather was stroking her arch now as she screamed and pounded on the wall. There was nothing she could do.

Nikki was now hearing the screams from both girls. She knew something wasn't right. There was something wrong with this house and she needed to find her friends and get out. She searched the house for something to use.

Meanwhile.....

"No more! Please! I beg you!" Felicia was sweaty, exhausted, and she wet herself. It felt like feathers were being dragged up and down her armpits and switlrled around in them.

Trish was unable to say anything. Her nylon had been ripped open and it felt like a dog's tongue licking her foot and invading her toes.

End of part 1

i hope nikki gets tickled on her feet in the next part, first with socks then barefoot.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back