• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home Invasion (M/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
HOME INVASION (M/f)

By Suikoden

She’s in her usual seat on the bus, reading a book and plugged into her iPod. I observe her through a crowd of bodies, drinking in the details of her appearance.

Long wavy brown hair and a full, insolent mouth. Her eyes hold a challenge. She likes to tease.

She’s slender but not skinny. Her leather jacket doesn’t make it all the way to her waist, neither does the tight blue flannel shirt underneath. I get a glimpse of the delicious smooth skin of her midriff as she shifts her position. Her faded jeans are ripped at the knee and hug the tight curves of her ass, the supple muscles in her legs. A studded punk belt just about keeps them on her hips. Frayed cuffs reveal, well-worn purple Converse All-Stars.

I notice her cracked black nail polish as her fingers turn the pages of her book and toy with her hair. Her jaw moves mechanically as she chews gum (grape) and pops the occasional bubble with a loud smacking noise.

The movement of her jaw is mesmerising as she masticates. What a mouth. The things it could do. I’ll find out soon enough.

I shift my weight and feel the light backpack on my right shoulder. My toys were all in there. I’d give them a good workout tonight. I get an erection just thinking about it.

She looks up and rings the bell. She stands up and stretches. Her shirt rides up. I am not the only one to notice. She picks her way through the commuter crowd and steps off the bus.

I let a few more people go before I follow.

Still plugged into her iPod. I watch the muscles in her butt pump as she walks. A walk like that could raise the dead. My pulse quickens as we move onto her street. I picture her tied down, that wild mane whipping from side to side, wide mouth locked into an insane grin, chest vibrating with tortured laughter as my fingers exploit the sensitivity of her exquisite form.

I let her get a good head start. There’s no rush. I know where she lives, the small house at the end of the road. Nice and secluded. Her roommate is away. My timing is perfect. There will be no-one to disturb us. I let her go inside, watch the lights come on.

Stealthing like a ninja in her front yard. Through the window I watch her dump her bag, shrug out of her leather jacket and disappear from sight.

I slip around the side of the house, peek in through the kitchen window. She’s washing dishes. Time to make my move.

The side door is unlocked. She was probably planning on taking out the trash later. I slip inside, closing the door quickly, pause in the hallway and inhale deeply, taking in the smells of the house, of her.

Bedroom first. While she is busy doing her chores I unzip my daysack and attach cuffs to the four corners of her bedframe. I can’t resist pressing my face into her bedsheets. I imagine her lying there, sleeping, masturbating, fucking and being fucked. My cock is rock hard inside my jeans.

The mask goes over my face. Game time.

She’s drying the dishes as I sneak up behind her. I can almost smell her. My heart is pounding. I let her put the last dish back in the rack. Two quick strides and I pounce. My right hand clamps over her mouth, the left snakes around her waist.

I jerk her head back until I can whisper straight into her ear.

“Shut your eyes and don’t make a sound. Do what I say and you’ll be fine.”

She closes her eyes lets out a muffled mewl. I can feel her lips against my palm. My left hand slips under the front of her shirt, I rub the warm skin of her stomach, feel the play of her muscles.

Her buttocks are pressed against my crotch. She can tell how hard I am. I grind up against her.

I sniff her neck. “I’ve been watching you. Sexy little tease aren’t you? I bet all that lovely skin of yours is very sensitive. I’m gonna explore every inch of it sweetheart and there’s not a fucking thing you can do to stop me.”

She whimpers against my hand.

“I’m going to blindfold you now. That will make my touches even more effective.”

She trembles as I tie a bandana across her eyes.

“Now you keep your mouth shut until I tell you to speak. Nod if you understand.”

She nods.

“OK, let’s see what we got here.”

I grab hold of her ribs and spin her round to face me. I run my fingers lightly up her arms towards her collar. I take two handfuls of flannel and pull. Her shirt pops open. I drag it off her shoulders.

She’s got a great body. Pert, sexy breasts nestling in a little black bra, long slender waist, flat tummy with an innie bellybutton. I recognise the kanji for lucky tattooed above her left hip.

It’s my lucky day alright.

I trail one fingertip from her throat, down her body, lightly stroking, feeling her body react. I can tell she is going to be worth it.

“You like that? I bet you do. I bet you like to be touched. I bet you’re very ticklish.”

Her mouth opens into a startled “O”. I can’t help smile.

“That’s right, honey. Tonight you get to be my sexy little tickle slave.”

She shakes her head and tries to duck past me. I catch her and press her up against the wall. I hold her in place with body, enjoying her struggles.

“Please let me go. Just leave and I promise I won’t say anything.” She whispers desperately.

“Not a chance, sweetheart.” I grind up against her and run the tip of my tongue along her neck. I run my hands up her flat stomach, cup her breasts and rub them. My thumbs stroke her nipples through measurably thin lace.

She shivers and lets out a little gasp. Her reactions are telling me all I need to know. Rich details to be filed away and ruthlessly, repeatedly exploited.

I inhale her alluring scent and whisper into her ear. “If you please me then maybe I’ll do something nice for you too. I bet you’d like that.”

“Omigod this can’t be happening.” Her voices quavers and her breathing is excited and choppy.

I take a half step back and look at her. I am so turned on I can barely articulate.

“Put your hands in the air.”

“What?”

“What, Master.” I correct. “I am your Master now. You want to open that sexy little of mouth of yours then you call me Mster. Now put your fucking hands in the air.”

She complies, like I knew she would. I place my fingers on her waist just above her jeans. Her muscles twitch. I drag my fingertips up along her sides and flutter them back down again.

This is fucking brilliant. This is my wildest fantasy come true. No, it’s better than my wildest fantasy.

My fingers rise a little higher with each pass encroaching ever so slowly on her smooth underarms. She is trembling, trying to control her breathing. I breach her underarms.

“Ah!” A little squeal. Her arms come down, elbows at her sides.

I hiss in annoyance. “I don’t think you understand how this works.” I grip both of her slender wrists in one hand and jerk her arms roughly over her head. I push her against the wall.

My fingers dab into her pits and my little tickle slave, she nearly explodes. She tries to wrench herself away from me but I press up hard against her, working away at her undefended underarms.

“You like that, you little tease? You’re gonna get a lot more before I’m done with you.”

“No, no, no, please, what are you…not this, oh fuck,” she blurts.

I chuckle in her ear. “C’mon sugarbuns, let’s go somewhere more comfortable.”

Pulling her into me I march her into her bedroom. My fingers dart teasingly over her ribs, her tummy, her neck as we go. She jerks and flinches in my grasp. I breathe into her ear telling her all the dark and delicious desires I’ll be indulging with her.

The bedsprings creak as I throw her onto the bed. She scrambles onto all fours and reaches for the blindfold. I am on her like a flash. I pin her on her back.

She whimpers but doesn’t fight too much as I bind her wrists to the bedframe. I straddle her writhing hips and my cock feels like it is going to punch a hole in my pants.

“Comfy?” I ask casually. “I know I am.”

I lean down over her and flutter my tongue around the rim of her ear. She squeals and jerks her head away.

My fingertips go after her pits again and after giving her tits a loving caress they probe her ribs and scramble over her belly and sides.

She undulates beneath me, howling with laughter like a woman possessed. I love teasing a responsive plaything. She certainly responds as I swirl the tip of my finger and then my tongue in her belly button.

We are both breathing hard. I sit back and look over her body.

I unbuckle her belt and unbutton her jeans. She gasps and starts to protest. I chuckle softly, lift both of her legs over one of my shoulders and yank the denim of her hips and down her silky thighs. Black panties, I can tell she’s shaved underneath.

“Oh shit, please… What are you…why?” She burbles on as I bind her ankles to the bedframe. I leave her little white ankle socks on. For now.

My voice is almost hoarse with lust. “I think it’s time I explored that sexy little body of yours now. This is going to be a lot of fun.”

“Please, please, I beg you don’t do this. You can’t do this. It’s not right.” She practically sobs.

“Oh yeah, well I’ve got a ten inch throbbing sex python here that says different. Maybe I should let you see it.”

Now I take her blindfold off and she blinks at the light. I grab my crotch suggestively. Not too hard though. I’m on a hair trigger as it is.

She looks where my hands are and then up at my face. She blinks at me, squints and then cocks her head to one side.

“Um, what the hell is that on your face?”

I touch my cheek. “huh?”

“What are you wearing there?”

“Oh, it’s my mask. You said to wear a mask.”

I remember that clearly, it was item #6 on her list. When we started emailing each other she had a whole laundry list of things she wanted.

She rolls her eyes. “I meant a bondage mask or a stocking mask or something. Not that thing. You look like Batman’s little gay friend. It’s ridiculous.”

“OK, first off Batman and Robin are not gay. Batman is in love with Catwoman and he has also has a son with Talia Head, Ra’s Al-Ghul’s estranged daughter.

“Secondly, I thought it was kind of cool, y’know? It’s a classic, like Zorro. I am the Zorro of tickling.”

I should write that one down – the Zorro of tickling. Cool.

She sighs and looks at me with something like disappointment. I hate it when women look at me with disappointment in the bedroom.

“You couldn’t have bought a stocking or something?”

I scratch my head and prop the mask up on my forehead.

“Well I thought about that but then I thought that the woman in the store might think I was a cross dresser or something and might think I was, y’know, kinda weird.”

“Oh of course, because this is all much more normal.” She says.

I have to concede she has a point.

There’s an awkward silence.

“So, do you want me to start again or something.”

“No it’s fine. Just carry on and let’s see if we can salvage something.”

Salvage? This isn’t exactly going how I planned. Come on, get a grip. Time to get back in character. You are SO the man. I clear my throat.

“Right you little hussy, as a punishment for your insolence I am going to torment your pretty little feet.

Did I really just say hussy?

“UH-uh, I don’t think so.” She cuts me dead.

“What? But you said when we were on IM and in your emails that your feet are really ticklish.”

“Yeah they are, which is why you aren’t going to touch them OK?”

I bet this never happened to the Tickler in Black.

“But, I am supposed to be a tickle fiend so it kind of goes with the territory, doesn’t it?”

“Look you touch my feet and I will kick you so hard in the nuts the first chance I get. And try and be more imaginative. What the hell is a throbbing sex python?”

“A ten inch throbbing sex python actually,” (give or take), “You had talk dirty on your list as well.”

“Yeah, talk dirty, not sound like a complete retard. Don’t get me wrong, your stories are fucking hot. I nearly gave myself RSI re-reading The Taming.” She narrows her eyes suspiciously. “You have done this before, haven’t you?”

I snort, look away and scratch my ear. “Of course. Loads of times. Sometimes with more than one woman.”

“OK,” she says, she doesn’t sound convinced. “Well come on then.”

This little exchange has really thrown me though and suddenly I don’t have a single fucking clue what I should be doing to the incredibly hot (if somewhat abrasive) woman tied to the bed beneath me.

There’s an awkward pause. I think I see some tumbleweed.

This is so humiliating. I lean in and whisper to her, “what should I do now?”

She looks at me with disbelief then shakes her head. “How about a tickle orgasm?”

“Oh cool, yeah that’s a great idea.”

A tickle orgasm, perfect.

Wait a minute, can people really have orgasms through tickling? I’ve never actually tried it before. Think nimrod, how many times have you given Samantha Storm a tickle orgasm in a story? How did that work?

Nope drawing a blank at the moment. I’ll have to wing it.

“OK, slave, you are going to cum for me now. You are going to cum long and hard. I am going to make you scream with pleasure. You’ll beg me to stop and you’ll beg me not to.”

That does the trick. I see a spark ignite in her eyes and her hips give a telltale roll. Oh yeah, who’s the Daddy?

“You want me to cum for you, is that it?” She breathes in an insanely sexy voice.

“That’s it, long and hard.”

I still haven’t figured out the logistics of this. Should I try going down on her and then tickling her while I do that or…”

“Will you untie my hands, pretty please?” She bats her eyelashes at me.

Well no-one ever untied Samantha Storm’s hands. Where’s she going with this?

“And why should I do that?”

“Well, I know you want me to cum for you and since you are my master I want you to enjoy it too.”

Ha – nothing but net! Should I strip off now? Maybe she’ll want to undress me herself. With her teeth! I am about to have full blown tickle sex with a kinky and exceedingly hot woman.

“You are a naughty little slave aren’t you? Ok, let’s see what you can do with those hands of yours.”

I undo her bonds and free her wrists.

She rubs her hands and then gives me a look that could thaw ice. Three streets away a dog starts barking at the moon.

“I hope Master is going to enjoy this.”

She closes her eyes, slides her right hand into her panties and let’s out a purr of pleasure. Her left slips under the cup of her bra and starts to caress one heavenly breast.

Not exactly what I had in mind but improvisation is clearly the name of the game. I start to stroke her thighs with lingering ticklish strokes. I glide one hand up onto her stomach and wiggle a fingertip in her bellybutton.

“That’s it my little tickle slut, bring it on.”

She cracks open an eye and gives me a baleful glare. “Cut it out, you’re putting me off!”

Ouch.

I sit back up.

She’s back into the breathy Marilyn Monroe voice. “Oooh, Master, why are you making me do this to myself. You love watching me debase myself for you, don’t you?

Yeah. Really.

So I’m sitting here feeling like a complete spare part when I remember there’s a half-eaten chicken teriyaki footlong in my backpack. Is it rude to eat in front of a woman while she’s pleasuring herself? I wonder if she’s got anything to drink in her refrigerator. I could really go for a Sprite.

She squints at me through one half-open eye. “Start playing with yourself. You’re supposed to be enjoying this too.” She hisses.

Suppressing a sigh I shove my hand down the front of my jeans but my raging sex python decided to call it a night a while ago. Nevertheless I oblige with the appropriate grunts and noises.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, baby. Do it to yourself.”

This is terrible. I feel like crying.

She’s off in her own world, eyes closed, biting her lip, masturbating with a complete lack of self-consciousness.

If I ate my sandwich now would she get pissed?

I get off the bed to let her finish. She cums loudly and with a lot of groaning and screaming. She shouts a lot too. Note to self: clearly not an atheist.

Happily satisfied, she sits up and unties her ankles. Isn’t that supposed to be my job?

“Pretty wild, huh?” She says with a grin. “I’ve never done it like that with someone else watching.”

“Yes, it’s been an evening of firsts for me too.”

“Well, I think it’s your turn now.” She says. She gets up and grabs my crotch, rubs it.

Subway sandwich be damned. Things are suddenly looking all the way up.

“Uh, what did you have in mind?”

“Well, we did a little M stroke F. How about we do a little F stroke M?”

F/M? Yes! She’s clearly kinky as hell. This could be like one of those tickling handjob clips.

I grin. “You think you got what it takes to dominate me.”

“Wait and see, cupcake. I’ll be back in a minute.” She walks out of the room, looks over her shoulder and gives me a wink that spikes up the room temperature several degrees.

So that’s her game. She went through the whole tickle intruder role play because she wanted to get her hands on me. She’s one of those kinky dominatrix types.

I remember seeing a clip of Priscilla James tickling a guy a few years back. That guy was one lucky sonofabitch.

I flop down on the bed and fold my hands behind my head. I hear the telltale clicking of high heels and my grin just gets wider.

She walks in and takes my breath away. I think my heart might stop.

She’s wearing a corset in red satin with black lace detailing. The garment cups her breasts like a lover. Her slim waist is cinched. She wears high cut French panties are from the same material and her long legs are enhanced by the knee length patent leather black boots. She has tied her hair up and the black riding crop adds the appropriate touch of the domme.

That’s all good but I am not so keen on the huge rubber strap on she’s wearing. I gingerly sit up and try to avoid looking at it. I get the idea I shouldn’t make any sudden moves.

“Wow, just wow. You look awesome, there’s no other word for it.”

I shuffle to the end of the bed and gawp at her like she’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.

“You like?” She twirls the end of the whip.

“Oh yes, me like. To be perfectly honest though I am having a bit of trouble with the whole strap on thing.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll learn to love it.” She advances on me, tapping the riding crop against her thigh and stroking the big rubber cock.” She laughs menacingly.

“Riiiight. Look, this is probably a daft question but can we just clarify what that um…appendage is for?”

She levels the riding crop at me. “You’ve been a bad, bad boy coming in here so now Big Momma is gonna teach you a lesson!” She grinned. In case I had any doubts she pushed her hips forward and began to jerk her strap on.

This is definitely too rich for my blood.

“Ah, I see. Look, do you think we could take a raincheck on that? It’s been a long day and I have to be up early tomorrow sooooo….”

She snarls at me. The last time I heard a snarl like that was on National Geographic.

“Shut up and strip you pathetic little maggot!”

Maggot? So much for the throbbing sex python. I may not be the Zorro of tickling after all but I still have some pride. “There’s no way in hell I am letting you cornhole me with that monstrosity.”

Her mouth curls into a sneer. “Oh no, you are not getting out of here that easily. It’s my turn now.” She slashes the air with her riding whip.

Geez, that thing could really leave a mark.

I start edging around the bed, palms up in a placatory fashion. Where do I drop my daysack? Don’t look at the strap on. Think about the sandwich. Sweet chicken teriyaki…

She cuts me off and lashes my arm with the whip.

“Jesus! What the hell are you doing? That kills!” I rub my arm vigorously.

“Strip slave! Get on your fucking knees!” The whip snaps out again and cracks my opposite thigh. Once, twice, she catches me on the arm and then on the ear.

I am hopping about trying to ward off her blows but she knows how to wield that thing. I am not exactly covering myself in glory here.

“Ow, fuck! Cut it out, safeword! SAFEWORD!”

“There are no safewords here, bitch! Just Momma’s big cock.”

The whip catches me right across the butt this time. There’s my daysack! I grab it, leap across the bed and then I am charging for the front door.

I can hear her closing in on me. I’ve got to give it to her, she can really move in those heels.

Fumble the door open. Cool night air. Freedom!

“Pussy!” She yells after me.

I see the red brake lights of the bus. Ah, the trusty chariot of the people. I run for the stop, gesticulating wildly to catch the driver's attention.

He gives me a look as I get on. I am dishevelled, breathing hard and I realise I still have the Lone Ranger mask propped up on my forehead.

I feel I owe him some kind of explanation. “Take it from me, never, ever meet a chick off Craigslist.”

He gives me a look that says I should sit the fuck down and stop bothering him.

I sit the fuck down. My ass hurts like hell where she whipped me but at least I’ve still got the sandwich.

Suik, I read this last night and laughed my ass off. This is awesome! I love LOVE the humor! Absolutely hysterical.

It still made me laugh even though I remember, waaay back when, you mentioning this idea you had which turned out to be this. I'm happy you went ahead and wrote it.

Oh, and...

128860393531477540.jpg

:D

Thank you thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the story.

I'll be here all week. Give the veal a try.

*Moonwalks offstage with goodbye finger guns for all. :D

Holy...chicken teriyaki. I loved it so much, this was humorous, and well planned and written. I laughed, I gasped, and I laughed again! Especially when I realized it was basically a roleplay. So funny. You da man Suikoden! You da man!

lol, i was al ready to comment on how twisted and disturbing it was until it totally flipped on itself :p

That was awesome man :D

Wow, what a truly inspired story! Hilarious and empathetic, I loved every bit of it. I've never read a story quite like this before, so well executed and so relatable. Great work!

OMG, I still have tears in my eyes from the laughter. Home invasion, scary stuff but it was you and I really love your writing so I started in. This was so beautifully visual, from your ten inch throbbing sex python, the Zoro mask, the half-eaten chicken teriyaki footlong in your backpack and all the way through to her strap on.

This was so great in so many ways. Thank you so much for writing and posting this.

Nicole <<<<----

I am so glad you all read the whole story and that you get it. I decided to take a few staples of the genre and turn them upside down.

As guys, I think we are usually about 10% as cool as we like to think we are. This brilliant clip from Flight of the Conchords illustrates the point beautifully:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs

:D

You have a wicked sense of humor Suik. Just remembered I hadn't left a comment on this yet. Read it a week or two ago. So freakin hilarious. Made me think of that scene in Choke by C. Palahanuik, think you know him ;), where the Protagonist is supposed to "rape" a girl but not on the bed...has to be on the floor...and well it doesn't work out so well. :D Keep up the brilliant work good sir.:thumbsup:

I don't post often but I have to say it was inspiring, humerous, and got me writing on a short funny prequal for a story. I have to say read much of your work my favortie Cloak and feather, but this was an original all in its own. Humor in the life of a person into tickling. Got to say I laughed to the point I was thinking of that bad scene in gRand theft Auto San Andres when the main character's Girlfriend is into bondage and you suddenly have a "What the . . . ." *runs away from apartment.* Truely you are a writer of notable potentials.

You are SO wasted here.

O...m...g.... that is just TOO much!!!! :yowzer: Before AND after !!!!!

(Trying to stay on my chair.... Not giving it away this round!!!) :bump:

Bro... This has got to be the FUNNIEST shit I've EVER READ in one of these stories on here! I laughed my ass off so hard at that "Batman's gay friend" remark, I got a thump on the floor of my apartment from my downstairs neighbor, and its 10:30ish at night here! Nearly lost it laughing again as she chased you out of the house! Thank God I didn't, because my the apartment manager lives downstairs. Most of this shit I read or watch or look at to get off too, as I'm sure most people do, but this is the first time one actually made me laugh like that! Awesome shit! Glad he got out of there, though. That'd be where I'd draw the line, too! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back