• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Troublesome Friend--Part One (M/F)

ozzman

This story happened a couple of years ago. I had been married for about two years at the time. My wife, Anne, was a sweet little 5 foot 2 inch beauty with great legs, a killer body, sandy hair and, best of all, every inch of her was ticklish. Her feet, which were beautiful, were hyper ticklish--off the charts. I was a lucky man.

We had moved to California to pursue our careers in the entertainment field. My wife is a singer and I am a playwright. We both act as well. Our former home in the mid-west just didn’t offer the same opportunities as the west coast did. So, reluctantly, we moved.

Once settled, we began to enter into the swing of things. We joined a local theater company and began to make friends. One friend in particular would prove to be problematical. His name was Dave. He looked very much like Shaggy from the Scooby-Doo cartoons. He claimed to be an artist, and he did swing a mean paint brush when it came to painting sets and backdrops.

Dave had a hot girlfriend named Yvonne. She was statuesque, well proportioned, with a pretty face, brunette hair and an infectious laugh. I would hear a lot of that laugh in the coming weeks. For now, Yvonne was the costume designer and creator. She was very friendly and had, I noticed, a very sexy pair of feet. She often wore sandals, something that her boyfriend insisted on I later found out, and since I have a foot-fetish (my little secret) I notice these things in women.

Dave ingratiated himself and soon we became fast friends. We collaborated on a couple of comedy sketches that the local improv group performed. The ladies got along famously as well. We went out, the four of us, often, to clubs, to concerts, to plays, and often we would simply visit at each other’s houses.

One night they were over to our house. We had a good dinner (my wife is a fine cook) and we had been sitting on our deck enjoying the sunset and the fine wine Dave and Yvonne brought with them. The ladies decided it was time to clean up the dishes and as Yvonne walked into the house Dave leaned over to me and whispered into my ear, “Look at the ass on her. Man, I do love a little ‘junk in the trunk’, if you know what I mean.”

I laughed and agreed that Yvonne was a looker. But being the good husband that I was I quickly added a compliment about my wife. Dave nodded and took a swig of his wine. “Yeah,” he said at last, “Anne is fine. But do you know what I love best about Yvonne? She is so fucking ticklish.”

I raised an eyebrow. I have an insatiable tickling fetish. I have often tickled my wife, but she is so ticklish that she finds it a torture and I can only tickle her for so long. Still, over the years she has, begrudgingly, accepted my quirk and has allowed me to tickle her. And sometimes, despite her protests, I think she has come to like it as well.

But hearing about another man’s exploits with a ticklish woman made me horny. I decided to pursue this line of dialogue further. I played it cool and asked him, “Oh yeah? How ticklish is she?”

Warming to his subject, Dave leaned into me and said in a conspiratorial way, “Yvonne is the most ticklish woman I have ever known. When I first met her we were in high school. On our second date I put my arm around her and accidentally grazed her ribs and she went ballistic. This turned me on and I went at her ribs. She collapsed on the floor of the movie theater we were in. You should have seen the looks the other patrons gave us. From that night on I made it my life’s work to find all of her tickle spots.”

“And have you?” I asked.

“Yep”, he said with a smile, “and I take advantage of them every chance I get.”

I let this information sink in. In my mind’s eye I could see Yvonne writhing in laughter as Dave tickled her. I had to ask him, “So, where is her most ticklish spot?”
He smiled. “You into ticking?”

Now normally I would have blushed and shut down completely, but since this was a new state and a new life I thought, “What the hell” and told him, “Yes I am.”

He smiled again, this time the smile was a knowing one and said, “I thought so. I can always tell. Your wife ticklish?”

“Extremely.”

“Tell you what,” he said, sipping his wine, “I’ll tell you Yvonne’s most ticklish spot if you tell me Anne’s most ticklish spot. Deal?”

I wasn’t sure I wanted him to know that sort of information, so since Anne was so ticklish everywhere I decided to decoy him. “Okay,” I told him. “Anne’s most ticklish spot is her ribs. She goes nuts when I tickle her there.”

Dave looked at me for a moment, as if he were imagining Anne being tickled there. Finally he said, “Only her ribs? She looks like she would be pretty ticklish everywhere.”

“Well she is, but you asked me where her most ticklish spot is.”

A smile began to play around his lips. “So?”, I asked, “Tell where Yvonne’s most ticklish spot is.”

He leaned into me again and with an insidious grin he said simply, “Her feet”.

JACKPOT!

“Her feet?” I repeated.

“That’s right, buddy,” said Dave, settling back into his chair. “My little Vonnie goes abso-fucking-lutely berserk whenever I snake a finger towards her feet. And believe me, I tickle them gunboats of hers every chance I get. That’s why I make her wear sandals all the time, so I can get at her feet any time I want to.”

I was beginning to get hard and wanted to ask him some more questions when Anne and Yvonne returned. Anne sat on the arm of my chair and Yvonne sat next to Dave, who promptly put his arm around her waist. We engaged in small talk but I couldn’t concentrate. All I could do was stare at Yvonne’s feet, while her boyfriend quietly began to systematically tickle her ribs making her giggle and jump a bit.

After watching this for 20 minutes, and getting hornier by the minute, our guests finally left and I grabbed Anne and took her into our bedroom.

I undressed her, laid her on the bed and began to tickle her. She began to yelp and scream. “Ron! You know how ticklish I am! Stop--stop it!” I ignored her pleas and kept on tickling her, zeroing in on her pussy, which was almost as ticklish as her feet. Her breathing became more heavy and the laughter was punctuated by gasps and moans. She was ready to cum, I could feel it, and I quickly stripped off and mounted her. I plunged my shaft into her hole and pumped for all my might.

After a few moments I began to see stars, my eyes closed, sweat appeared on my brow, and with a shout I released my wad and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life up to that point. Anne came at the same time as well and after the event we both collapsed, exhausted, and with my best girl in my arms we fell asleep.

Do you want to see part 2? Please comment.

Interesting start. I liked it. I kinda feel as if it was a little rushed towards the end. The beginning you had all this great backstory and then all of a sudden she came. Still a very good start though. Do continue.

I really enjoyed this part of your story! Please continue.

I do however agree with what Mr. De Sade had to say! It's like you got excited at the end and rushed it. Everything at the end was shall we say, "A bit premature!"

Interesting start. I liked it. I kinda feel as if it was a little rushed towards the end. The beginning you had all this great backstory and then all of a sudden she came. Still a very good start though. Do continue.

Overall though, I thought it was a good read!

Thanks for sharing it and please go forward with the story!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back