• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AWESOME AUTHORS with AWESOME STORIES

love2tickle05

ok, so i've only posted a few times so far. i'm in the u. s. navy; and my 'job' i've been doing since this last march/april is duty driver for my unit. all i do is sit in an office, write in a log book once an hour, drive somewhere every once in a while, and log where/when i go/return. 8 hour shift with a few very minor other things to do. a lot of down time during those 8 hours. i got the idea to start reading "short fiction" stories on my celly in the 'off' time. not even close to being the top model, but not quite the base either. so, i cant log into the site on my phone, but i can :bubbly: read the stories. got to page 15 (phone) and i HAD to post when i got back home. i said it in my last post and i NEED to say it again, AWESOME AUTHORS with AWESOME STORIES. the (fantasy story) "True Love Waits", i feel the author with that one. that would be absolutely incredible to be with ur loved one/s like that. i need to say it again, AWESOME AUTHORS with AWESOME STORIES. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ dont stop. although, those wrestling stories are a different subject (too hard to follow)............. nooot. ur good buddy. i'm not telling anyone to stop, cuz that would be the pot calling the kettle black (i have NO writing skill). omg wow omg wow omg wow, "Eye Of The Storm" by BOFH had me on the edge of my seat. OMG, he should go pro. reading from this forum puts a smile on my face (and a HUGE increase in heart rate) in the 8 hours of 'nothing' in my shift.
DONT STOP POSTING
ANYONE​

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back