• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

South KOREA: Doctor fish

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
On the southern coast of South Korea, in Busan, there's a place called "Texas Street" near the ferry. Old ladies with black purses change money for cheap, and more can be bought and sold than ought to be.

The Russians rule Texas Street and anything can be got there, for a price.

A man brought his wife there. She had tried to get a full body suntan and was burned and pealing. He negotiated with the Russian, his wife not understanding a word.

They went into a back room where there was a large glass tank of water. She stripped down for him and he strapped her into a contraption that held her in a legs-wide-open type of squat.

"Hun, this is really uncomfortable."
"Relax, dear. It won't be for long."

The contraption raised, moved over the tank, then lowered. The water was cold and she squealed as he smiled, knowing he was secretly filming the whole thing.

Then the Russian came back in, the wife was horrified that he saw her, but except for a smirk he paid her no mind. The Russian put a bucket down and left.

"THESE dear, are doctor fish. Little one to one and a half inch fishies that removed dead skin - they eat it right off you. Usually people only put their feet in a tank, but you're going to get a bit MORE."

He dumped a few of them in the tank and they instantly swarmed towards her. She freaked, but as she realized they didn't hurt her she relaxed.

"It tickles."
"I KNOW."

He dumped the rest of them in. Now the tank was saturated with fish, swimming all around her trying to find a meal and not being disappointed.

"Ah! Ah ha! Ha ha-ha-ha!"

They nibbled her soles, armpits, belly, back, neck, belly-button, asshole, labia, breasts, and even nipples. She clenched her eyes shut and suppressed her laughter to giggles.

"That doesn't...TICKLE, does it?"

The little giggles got bigger. Some merely seemed to scrape, tiny little pulls, removing dead skin, but others were big enough to feel the tiny little gently pinches. Several fish fought over her erect nipples, they were small enough to all sort of suck and close their mouths, giving the illusion of tiny little bites that surprised every time but never hurt.

"Staaaahaaaahaaaap!" She began to shake as she laughed but couldn't get away.

"Pleeheeheeheease!"
"I told you not to stay out too long. I told you not to take off all your clothes, that someone would see you. And I told you NOT to wake me up, to grin and bear it and let me sleep before the big meeting, didn't I?"

"Yeeheeheehs!"
"How long were you out there? Three hours? Well, they fish ought to be done in that time."
"NOHOHOHOHOHO! I cahan't stahand ih-hih-hit!"

The fish swirled the cold water around so she couldn't get used to the temperature. They teased her asshole making it twitch. They tugged on tiny little portions of her nipples - they more they tugged the harder they got and the harder they got the more they tugged. The nipples tasted good! The fish never got to taste THAT skin.

They got between her toes, all over her labia; every nook and cranny, places that had never been touched. She was almost clothed in fish there were so many, but there were just few enough that you could see EVERYTHING.

It tickled so much that she just couldn't stand it! Tiny little slithers against her armpits, tiny little sucks on her belly-button, hundred of little scratches against each foot, each toe, behind the knee, all over her thighs, her butt, up and down her spine, against her neck. She tried to writhe away, but the fish soon grew brave, realizing she couldn't hurt them, and it tickled even more! And it wasn't going to stop for hours, and it didn't.

"Welcome to Busan tovareesh."
"Thank you, comrade."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back