• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome home Isabeau.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

So Many Tickles, So Little Time...
Inspired by Melanie
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2005

Melanie couldn't believe herself... She was about to meet a guy she had been chatting online only a short time on a website she frequented, and she was nervously moving from one foot to the other. Melanie wanted so much to tickle and be tickled and was a member of the Tickling Media Forum, which was a Mecca for ticklers and lees. That was where she had met Ticklishscribe, who's real name was Brendan, and now she was about to meet him and be tickled by him in person.

As the airline passengers came out of the gate to the public's area, Melanie looked from the computer picture she had in her hand into the oncoming crowd then back to the picture again. The airport was busy today and there were so many people coming through the gate that her eyes were everywhere.

"Hello sweetheart... Hmmmmmmmmmmm, pictures never do me justice. I look so much better live. And in purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrson."

Melanie jumped at hearing the soft, sensual and low voice and feeling the warm breath on the backside of her neck. Turning around she was face to face with him. Fine sculpted Celtic features with a glint in his ocean blue eyes that was absolutely electric. Melanie looked straight into those eyes and they bore back into her, making her tingle all over.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and I see pictures don't do you justice either, you are purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly exquisitely marvellous. And I love that you dressed for the occasion. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect." He reached out and touched Melanie on the right cheek and Melanie jerked, feeling a slightly icy touch and the eyes continuing to bore into her. Melanie then felt that slight icy touch surround her as he hugged her with one hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Melanie spoke, her words trailing, while quickly looking at what she was wearing that was so appealing to him.

"Those micro fleece shorts really show off your tantalizingly tight bum and I love the ties that keep them tightly on. And I must compliment you on that tight tank top that really shows off your upper body, complete with sneak peeks of your armpits. And those purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly easy to remove sneakers with just as easy to remove virgin white ankle socks, showing every curve of those teasing tootsies of yours. I didn't know you were into wearing Converse all stars. You are a sweet Melanie... A present for you so to speak... My tickle trunk."

Melanie reached out and took a black medium sized heavy plastic securely locked tool box from him and looked intensely at it. Finding it rather heavy and knowing what he was here to do, she wondered what he had brought with him.

"T-t-tickle t-t-runk?" She was suddenly on edge and back to shifting from one foot to another. "You-

"Brought all my tickle tools with me." He finished Melanie's sentence. "At least what I knew I could get through customs and security. I've brought some nice soft restraints for you to christen sweetheart, and if you are anything in person like your cybers, christen you will indeed. Now all we have to do is blow this place," Scribe leaned over and sensuously whispered in Melanie's ear, "and get into more comfortable surroundings."

Melanie was immediately taken back to the many cyber tickles that she had had with he and she shivered. If he tickled as good as he cybered, Melanie was in big ticklish trouble. He could paint a larger than life picture on the computer what with the words he used and it was as though he was tickling Melanie right then and there for real.

"Shall we start this purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly wonderful week?" He put his arm around Melanie, gave her a quick hug and led her out the door.

Melanie was all tingles feeling his arm around her as they walked to the parking lot, and jumped slightly as she could feel creeping fingers immediately and sensuously exploring her right ribs.

"I saw Hotel the last weekend and gave her another exquisite session. Her skin was crawling by Friday night and by Sunday, even the slightest touch by me or any of my tools had her climbing the walls. And with the tight bondage she was in, she couldn't move to even climb off the bed, let alone a wall. He giggled then laughed as he said it and gave Melanie a kiss on the cheek. "Ooooooooooooh, we are going to have a purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly exquisite time. At least I know I am."

Melanie was suddenly unnerved and her skin itself was beginning to crawl and reaching her car she fumbled with her keys and dropped them under the car itself. He scooped up the keys and handed them to Melanie, giving her hand a squeeze at the same time.

"Do we have our mind totally wrapped around things to come sweetheart, hmmmmmmmmmm? Would you like me to drive? I'll be in the driver's seat soon enough, so I may as well start now."

Melanie was beginning to have conniptions and she fumbled to get the keys in the lock. He calmly took them from her and unlocked the trunk, placing his trunk in then his bag.

"I'll drive sweetheart; you look like you're going to crawl away at any moment." Scribe giggled low as he said it.

Melanie sat in the passenger seat and tried not to appear nervous, but she was so jumpy she could indeed crawl away. Scribe's fleeting yet intense words about Hotel's session wouldn't go away.

"As I said, Hotel was marvellous." Scribe spoke, then giggled low once more, driving out of the lot. "I had her bopping the bed in no time."

"B-b-bopping?"

"Her head and bum slamming into the mattress as she continuously arches her back. Ah... your seatbelt. Consider the seatbelt... vehicular bondage. Gives a whole new meaning to the back seat doesn't it."

Melanie squirmed as she replayed Scribe's description of the reactions of Hotel during her last session in her mind and squirmed again at Scribe's interpretation of the seatbelt.

"I started and finished with her deliciously extremely ticklish feet. She has such silky satiny smooth soles, with about a thousand nerve endings per square millimetre of skin. All I had to do was to short stroke one millimetre of her sole with as little as a single fingertip and she was giggling to cackling. Her entire body was off the wall, and considering she was climbing the walls, what a feat that was. You said left at Shackle Street."

Melanie's mind was in overdrive as the word shackle exploded in her brain which lead to restraint which lead to bondage which lead to tickling of which the very thought of was driving her wild. She was trying hard to stay still in her seat and nodded yes, but Scribe's detailed description of Hotel's foot tickling was hammering her brain's nerve endings something awful. To hear that short stroking one millimetre of sole drove Hotel wild was driving her wild as she could well imagine Scribe stroking her deathly ticklish soles that way. She tried to stop squirming as she didn't want Him to see her extreme nervousness as out of the corner of her eye she saw those ocean blue eyes flashing in her direction,

Scribe asked for a couple of more directions and following Melanie's instructions, He pulled up into the driveway of a one-story ranch house on a large treed lot.

"Ahhhhh seclusion... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect... We won't disturb the neighbours then."

Melanie jumped at Scribe's latest remark and fumbled with her seatbelt. She felt a hand reach out, grasping hers and heard the click of the belt opening. The click went off like a gunshot and made her jump again and she caught those eyes boring into her again.

"My, my we are jumpy, and I haven't even begun yet. I am so going to enjoy you sweetheart. So virgin, so innocent and so on edge."

Melanie was on edge as she fumbled with the keys again in opening the front door. For here she was letting almost a total stranger come into her house, tie her down and have his way with her by tickling her. She led him down to the hall to his room. Pausing at another doorway, He gazed at a large fluffy double bed, then went over to it, sat on it and began lightly bouncing up and down. He ran his hands over the soft white down quilt that covered and gazed at the two big matching pillows at the head.

"Oh..." He flashed his eyes at Melanie again. "This will do nicely for you. I can see you stretched out on it now." He gave a little scratching motion with his right hand to simulate the tickling of a tied foot and Melanie flinched once more.

Getting up off the bed he came over and circled Melanie, caressing the girl's soft skin starting with her cheeks and ears Letting his hands fall he caressed her shoulders then let his fingertips glide in between the girl's arms and her sides. Melanie flinched with each touch and tried to hold it in, but the impish grin that was forming on his lips, was a dead giveaway to his knowing of Melanie's nervousness. His fingers delicately probed along the backs of the ribs then slowly explored across the now perky breasts and down the shivering tummy to her flanks.

Melanie was frozen as he continued to explore across her thighs and then let five fingers lightly spider and meander onto her mound. The tight fleece micro shorts, along with the fact that she wasn't wearing panties, enhanced his touch and instantly she was tingling down there. She tried not to move, but her shivers had returned, and he could not help but notice and sensuously increased her stroking of the now highly sensitive and tender area.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Now whose Ticklish."

The grin was getting bigger and His eyes were much more electric as she continued to stroke. The nerve endings on Melanie's mound were now at an intense state sensitivity and it was all she could to hold still and try not to show any expression. Just when she thought she was going to have an orgasm, he spidered off her mound and back onto her thigh. She shivered as the fingers traveled down her thigh and onto her knee, pinching it as it traveled down. As he did this he crouched down beside Melanie, then reached out and grasped her left ankle and foot and bent her leg behind her. Reaching out he slowly unlaced and wriggled the sneaker off, then surveyed the ankle sock-covered size 6-foot.

Melanie tried to keep her foot still, but not being able to see what he was doing, her toes were tingling and that made them wriggle a bit. She could now feel his breath on her foot and that made the toes wriggle more.

"Are your toes teasing me under that sock, hmmmmmmmmmmm? Such a sensuous little sock that has some really a-peeling, qualities to it. And this lovely sensuous arch is a tease in itself. In fact your whole foot is teasing me with its soft rounded appearance. I will take the greatest and longest pleasure in peeling that sock off."

OH MY GOD! Melanie thought. He's going for my feet right now. Her foot flinched and she could here him quietly giggling to himself then blowing softly on the sole. He giggled again then slowly and softly ran a single finger across the soft pads of the toes. Melanie quietly squealed, flinched her foot and her toes wriggled more, causing him to stroke once more and getting the same result.

"Mmmmmmmmmm... Your whole foot is teasing me sweetheart and it makes me wonder if the other one is just as much of a tease."

Melanie's mind was slowly blowing its circuits and for a brief moment she found herself mad at her foot for teasing him like that. Coming back to the reality of it all, she flinched her foot again as he made another slow pass over her toes.

"This is going to be a sensually extremely ticklish long week." He cooed to her as he let go of her foot, got up and passed into the other room.

Melanie brought out two white wines and handed one to him when he entered the living room. Melanie watched nervously from the couch as he walked about the room looking at and picking things up, looking them over for a few seconds, then putting then down. He then sat next to her and she could feel those eyes boring into her again. She jerked when she felt him stroking the back of her neck. She wanted to bolt and run to another room, but she was frozen with uncertainty. Frozen by the eyes that kept her on the couch, frozen by the hands that sent shivers from her neck up and down her spine.

Again he trailed a finger down her forearm and she flinched and continued to shiver. He softly giggled and trailed the finger back up and then down again, only this time he trailed it over the fleece shorts and along her inner thigh. She jerked again and shivered more, now wanting more than ever to bolt from the room, but still held by the eyes that bore into her and that finger that gripped her. Every one of her nerve endings were standing at attention and at a heightened sensitivity, to the point of being blown into oblivion. She needed release, needed freedom, yet she couldn't move or speak.

"Your pictures definitely don't do you justice sweetheart." He said, still teasing the back of her neck. "You are purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly exquisite and we are going to have such fun this loooooooong week. I know I will."

She now wanted to scream as well as bolt, but the eyes and finger still held her firmly in their grip.

"I thought we could order in and just lounge this evening." She timidly spoke, barely finding the words.

"Oh I'm hungry, but not for food sweetheart. And the lounge part sounds purrrrrfectly exquisite to me." He downed the last part of his wine and stood up taking Melanie by the hand and brandished that electric smile of his. “Come my virgin little Melanie, so many tickles so little time.”

Melanie couldn't believe this was happening, couldn't believe that she was letting him lead her into her own bedroom. She stopped abruptly as she saw restraints now attached to her bed, two at the head of it and two more at the foot of it, She felt hands lead her to the bed and turn her around, then gently push her into a sitting position. Hands then lifted her arms above her head and then lifted her tank top over her head and completely off. Eyes that flashed with heightened electricity at seeing no bra. Hands that lifted her legs onto the bed and slowly manoeuvred her into the centre of it. The eyes and hands had total control of her and the hands quietly and slowly pushed her arms above her head. She jerked as the first restraint was wrapped around her wrist and the Velcro strap was tightened. She watched in frozen belief as He flashed another electric smile, giggled quietly then leaned over her and fastened the other restraint. Melanie's heart was pounding and pounding so loud that she felt that he could hear it as well and she desperately wanted to crawl out of her skin and run somewhere, anywhere.

He got up off the bed and went to the foot of it, surveying the half-tied Melanie. He flashed still another smile and bore his eyes into her. Melanie swallowed hard and squirmed a little, initiating another low giggle from him and he took hold of her left ankle. Melanie trembled as a restraint was wrapped around her ankle and the strap was tightened like the others. He stopped for a moment and surveyed the now helpless foot and then softly and sensuously wriggled it. Then moving to the right leg, he did exactly the same as he has done to the left and now Melanie was totally at her mercy. Once again he softly and sensuously wriggled the foot and giggled quietly.

"And finally sweetheart." He leaned over here face and produced a blindfold.

Melanie swallowed hard and squirmed as he wrapped the black cloth over her eyes and around her head. "P-p-p-le-a-as-e n-n-nooo g-g-gag." Melanie forced the words out and shivered.

"I never use gags sweetheart. After all, what's a good tickling without extreme laughter. And I want to hear every note from you "

Melanie jerked as she felt His lips softly and sensually kiss hers and trembled not knowing how far he was going to go. She hadn't considered this sensual approach and was unsure of how to react.

"Now don't you go away sweetheart. "He quietly spoke. "I'll be right back. I forgot my tickle trunk, and I can't play without my toys.

As Melanie lay there a battle of voices was going on in her head. Voices trying to out scream each other, trying to get her to not go through with this and another voice telling her to let the games begin. It was a battle of psychic wills and Melanie was losing no matter which voice was the loudest. Every sound in her house was now battling for attention as well her heart was still beating loud enough to be heard. She jerked when she once again felt him sitting next to her.

"My, my, we're expecting things. Your now perky little nipples are telling me a story and half and teasing me no end as well." He gently and sensuously pinched Melanie's left nipple and the poor girl jerked and shivered. "Oh my god sweetheart, you are just so exquisite." He quietly spoke, pinching the nipple again, then slowly and sensuously sliding a single finger around the base of the breast. "Where have you been all my life."

Melanie nervously squirmed as she heard him place the box on the back of the bedside table then hear the click of the lock, which went off like a gunshot. She could hear things being removed from the box and being laid on the table and could also hear him quietly talking to himself. She couldn't understand what he was saying and that unnerved her no end and that made her squirm more.

"I'm sorry you can't see my tools sweetheart, but you'll feel them soon enough." He giggled quietly again. "The question is which one to begin with."

Melanie wanted to scream NONE, but her voice had gone and she was desperately trying to get it back.

"How about a little tickle?" He whispered in her left ear. "Are your deliciously sensitive feet ready for my touch?"

Melanie jerked and her feet writhed as much as the restraints would let them. He giggled quietly and slowly stroked the outer edge of Melanie's right breast.

Then there was the worst feeling of all; silence... Melanie strained to hear even the slightest sound but heard nothing and jerked as she felt him get off the bed. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her right foot and jumped. She instantly knew what he was going for and writhed her foot all over. He giggled evilly and his right hand shot out and grabbed the toe of the sneaker. Melanie writhed her foot even more, feeling fingers clenched around it. But he held fast and wriggled her foot to show her what power he had. Melanie felt fingers toying with the sneaker, and desperately tried to free her foot, desperately to free herself and stop the slow sensually torturous play with her feet. She felt her sneaker slowly being wriggled and she clenched her toes in a valiant attempt to keep it on. He giggled evilly and continued wriggling it, toying with Melanie's senses, toying in the fact that he wasn't wriggling it off, but just wriggling it to drive the poor girl wild with the knowledge that it was going to come off. Melanie felt the laces being teased and toyed with and could now feel them being untied. She felt fingers inserting themselves between the sides of her sneaker and her foot. Now she felt sneaker slowly leaving and clenched her toes even more in a last ditch effort to keep it on. One quick wriggle was all that was needed and now all that protected her writhing foot was a cotton ankle sock and she desperately clenched her toes tight to keep he from removing that too. He giggled evilly and quietly informed her that resistance was futile. Melanie's foot continued to writhe and his hand shot out once more and grabbed the toes. Melanie squealed at feeling her hand clench around the foot and feeling fingers then sliding between her sock and foot, toying with her already frantic senses.

"Such a lovely soft tender foot; and I'll bet this soft skin will feel smooth on my fingers when I stroke it."

Melanie figured that she wasn't as ticklish on her feet as she was the rest of her, but that had suddenly changed and she began promising him anything if he wouldn't tickle her feet, promising her that he could tickle her anywhere else he chose, only not her feet. He giggled evilly again and began to slowly peel the sock down off her ankle and this caused Melanie to writhe even more and beg even more as well. He took great delight in peeling the sock off as slow as possible, knowing that it was driving Melanie insane. As the last of the sock was peeled off the toes, he delighted at Melanie's squirming on the bed and wriggled her left foot to keep her on edge. Melanie's foot once more shot from his grasp and she squealed then giggled softly.

"Time for some tickles." He announced, firmly gripping the left heel.

Melanie went wild under him and her head moved everywhere, and he could tell that she was trying to find even the slightest crack in her blindfold. Her shivering was now becoming audible and the soft breathing noises she was making were making him giggle more.

"Oh my God sweetheart." He whispered almost breathlessly. "You just get more and more exquisite. This is, going to be a really ticklish looooooooooong week."

Melanie writhed and hissed. "Oh my God don't say that!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, we are up to my satisfaction and more." He giggled long and low, slowly gripped the toes then slithered the finger up the sole again, only slower this time. He giggled as he did it, watching Melanie squeal, arch her back and thrash around again. Changing his tactics, he continued grasping the toes and now spider tickled the sole. Melanie was thrashing like crazy and desperately trying to contain her laughter.

Her nerve endings were standing at attention. In fact they were so rigid they were at the breaking point and she was on the edge. She was getting more and more tingly with each word he spoke, with each touch of his fingers and each movement of his body. She wanted to scream, but her voice wouldn't function properly. She wanted to run, but the bonds prevented that.

He loved watching her react to his touch and he made sure that he got the maximum reaction from each and every touch. He loved the fact that Melanie was under his total control, that he could turn her on and off at will. Every time he'd stop tickling, the laughter would immediately but slowly subside along with the writhing. To not turn her off completely, he would apply light to firm random strokes in random places, keeping her on the edge and a high level of uncertainty.

"Are we having fun Melanie? " The poor girl breathed heavily and quickly, writhing again and he smiled evilly.

"Oh my god-" She was pushing out the words with a laboured resonance.

He giggled softly and evilly and slowly single finger stroked her sole, outlining the ball of her foot and then the arch. Melanie was virtually exploding on the bed, and while her mouth clenched tightly shut, fragments of laughter were coming forth. He could well imagine her eyes tightly clenched shut as well and he spidered quickly then suddenly stopped. Melanie put all of her strength into freeing her foot and again tried to pull it away from he's grip.

"You can clench your toes all you want sweetheart, but you can't clench your foot and that sole is now all mine. Complete with that deliciously high and oh so tender arch."

Melanie was now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its torment.

He stopped for a moment and gazed at her deliciously adorable foot; feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in his grip.

"Oh my God you are just totally and virginally exquisite." He now held the foot by the heel once more then suddenly reached out and tweaked its big toe.

Melanie jerked then thrashed about, causing more long and low giggling from him.

"Shall we try that again sweetheart." Two fingers gripped Melanie's big toe again and slowly bent it back. She fought hard to clench it, but he's grip was firm and the toe was hers.

"This little piggy has been waiting for me." He giggled evilly and sensually teasingly tweaked and twisted the toe, while a single finger from his right hand tickled the joint. Melanie went wild and in fact, she was so wild in her struggling, he had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.

"Oh I love a challenge, especially when I'm playing piggies." He grasped the second toe and slowly wriggled it unclenched, and then once more he sensually and teasingly tweaked and twisted.

"This little piggy was waiting with fervid delight. My. My, such awesome toes. Nibbling and tickling them is going to be exquisite."

Melanie continued to go wild, bucking madly, and intensely trying to keep the fragments of laughter from going full bore. The words nibble and tickle shot through her like a bolt of lightning and went even wilder. She wanted to beg him not to nibble and tickle her toes. Beg him to cease the torture, but she knew if she opened her mouth to speak, the laughter would steal her voice.

"Now you look like you're desperately trying to get me to stop." He added, still tweaking and twisting the tormented tootsies. "Of course, I could be wrong. Well then, if this is torture for you, perhaps I should just all out tickle your foot, as that might not be so torturous."

OH MY GOD! The phrase "All out tickle" exploded in her brain. She was already exhausted from the psychological torment and tickling she had already received and an all out tickle would really take her into oblivion.

This little piggy" He giggled, grasping the middle toe and unclenching it like the others. "This little piggy is just itching for me to bring it on and give it several intense conniptions."

Melanie was now writhing hysterically, her bed was rocking and he was delighting in the fact that she was out of control and that he had total control of her. What it made it even sweeter to almost being the icing on the cake, was that he had total control of her, in her own home.

"And this little piggy." He said with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching the baby toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. This little baby piggy is going to get totally and completely tickled, for being disobedient and staying clenched right to the end."

"Mmmmmphmmmph!" Melanie growled, trying to hold in any verbal reaction and writhing more intensely. He wriggled the baby toe again.

"Your toes are unbelievably virginally soft and supple sweetheart and I am thoroughly delighted with every touch. Your soft skin is heavenly to feel and I simply must spend extra time on each toe." He suddenly stopped playing piggies with Melanie's toes and he could hear her laboured breath. He could tell that Melanie was on the edge and he wanted to keep her there for as long as possible.

"I'll save the other five toes for another game of piggies later." He announced.

Melanie continued to buck and was putting quite a strain on the restraints. He looked over at her to see her squirm and watched as her back arched. As it did so, her ribs began to protrude and her nipples began to show as well.

"Awwwwwwwwww, who's having a nipple explosion. Thank you sweetheart; you really want me to play with all of you, don't you."

Melanie couldn't see her nipples but she could feel them as being two extremely hard pinpoints and that was driving her crazy. He couldn't resist keeping her on edge once more and so she left her feet and lightly brushed the tips of her fingers against the erect nipples. Melanie's chest heaved and he could clearly see crowns of her ribs. Melanie suddenly gasped, took a short breath and her back arched again, and ribs protruding even more and nipples now totally erect. He brushed them again.

"Oooooooooh you are exquisite sweetheart. I am so glad that you invited me to meet you. I should tell you that I had Hotel absolutely frantic as I pinched her nipples. She desperately wanted release at that point and I was on the verge of sensually breaking her. But I wanted to break her with tickling as well, if not more."

She instantly writhed and he could hear her breath quicken.

"And so I said to her. Awwwwww, does my nipple pinching bother you; and isn't it deliciously lovely that you can't protect them. All she could do was clench her mouth tightly shut and buck as you are doing now."

Melanie could well imagine the torment that Hotel had gone through.

"Let's get a good look at those purrrrrrrrfectly purrrrrrrring nipples."

Melanie felt the fingers slowly traveling up her ribcage and she repeatedly flinched. He giggled at this reaction did a little spider tickling as he went up, causing Melanie to openly writhe and clench her mouth tightly shut once more.

"Hold out all you can sweetheart but I will sensually break you. And that is one of my goals this long week."

There was the mention of the long week again and one of his goals?. Melanie's mind tried to figure out what the other goals would be, but another quick and short tickling brought back to her present predicament. He was flaunting the long week again and Melanie seriously wondered if she would be tied to her bed the whole time. Surely he would give her breaks, surely she would be untied to be allowed to go the bathroom, surely he wouldn't tickle her till she passed out? She remembered playing that role in one cyber chat, which had lasted four hours, and even though it was just a chat, he was so in her descriptive text that she had felt like passing out.

His fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over her ribs once more and Melanie's back arched again. Her ribs were now prominent and he stood back and looked at her extremely taught form; her milky-white ribs and tummy glistening with sweat and he watched as it trickled down her sides.

"That's it sweetheart... You just arch your back and give me your ribs." His scrabbling fingers begin spider dancing on her ribs from tips to back one rib at a time and Melanie's head began again a rapid and spasming movement and she desperately tried to contain her laughter.

Melanie's jerking laughter was incessant and spasmodic, as he thoroughly enjoyed the buttery-soft and satiny, taught skin that covered them. Her heaving chest and ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all made for a delicious scenario that went on and on.

"MMMMPHMMMMMPH." Was her almost breathless response, followed by intense writhing.

Stopping the methodical attack on Melanie's ribs, he now vibrated his fingers into her armpits and she went wild once more. Her soft taught skin was now more sensitive because of the previous tickling and she arched her back with such strength, that it caused he to rise a little.

He adjusted himself on Melanie's waist. "Looks like someone's got the ticklys."

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOO!"

“Awwwwwwwwwww, I just love your one word sentences sweetheart.”

Melenie screamed and then began thrashing and cackling.

"Ooooohhhhh I have you now..." He whispered, giggled evilly, then straddled Melanie's waist to keep her even further still, He begin to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips, sliding his fingers back and forth. Her laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance and he delighted in her writhing movement under him and in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs. He also took delight in the never-ending conniptions that she was going through. Her ribcage was his to to play with and he sensually exercised her ribs all over. He let his fingers caress the tips, then vibrated them on the tips and Melanie again writhed intensely. This pleased him and she continued to vibrate relentlessly. He had promised a thorough 10-minute non-stop rib tip tickle and she was out of control because of it. Vibrating lightly along her ribs he now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. His fingers continued to surf the ribs back and forth and he delighted in Melanie's fervid jerking laughter and writhing.

"But enough ribs for the moment. Another game of the piggies." He announced. Getting off Melanie he repositioned himself, straddling the poor girl's left leg and began to pull and tease at her laces. She wrenched in her bonds and writhed her foot all over, trying desperately to keep her sneaker on. But a grip here, a tug there and a wrench there soon had the sneaker off and her other sock foot was revealed.

"Hello little sock covered piggies." He giggled evilly as he said it and she writhed her foot all over. He began the same peeling technique he had used on her right foot and soon it was bare. Now one hand firmly held her heel and two firm fingers of the other grabbed her big toe and began more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. The wildcat within Melanie was unleashed again and the power in her foot was unbelievable. He tweaked one piggy after another and she writhed all over clenching her toes. Each time she would clench her toes he would simply stroke her sole from heel to toes and they would unclench again. He would then grab the next toe and continue twisting and tweaking. This was driving her wild and the bed was rocking all over.

"Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I-I-I'm b-b-b-egging you ahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahah." Her guttural laughter was music to his ears and he continued stroking, twisting and tweaking. "OHSHEEEEEIT! Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I'm begging you ahahahahahahahahahah."

Then he stopped as suddenly as he started, but Melanie continued to writhe, and her cackles turned to giggles again. Once again he began to play piggies with her toes and instantly the cackles returned along with the writhing.

"You are so out of control." He whispered. "That I now have total control of you."

"Oh God please stop!" She barely breathed. "On my God... please... stop!" She was out of control in her writhing and the bed was rocking to the point that it looked as though it could fall apart at any moment. "NO, NO!" Was all she could say.

"Calm yourself." He whispered. "Our time is young and so are the tickles."

"No, no." Was again all she could speak, in an almost breathless manner and her writhing continued.

He single finger stroked the tender sole again, going up and down and repeating the stroke over and over. He delighted in the silky, satiny smoothness that was her sole and he made sure that every micrometer of sensitive skin was stroked.

"If I said coochie coochie coo." He asked, teasing her again. "Would that help?"

Melanie squealed again and strained at the bonds holding her legs. She was in a battle of wills with him, being slowly being driven out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold in her reactions.

"You're thoroughly fucking evil!" She hissed, jerking at her bonds.

He giggled evilly once more. "Compliments will get you nowhere and threats will do you no good either. Just a few more strokes and I'll have you gutturally screaming cackles to my heart's content." He giggled evilly at Melanie's reactions and the torment that caused them as he continued to tease her. There wasn't even so much as a square millimetre of sole that wasn't ticklish and this was playing far more havoc with her senses than he ever thought possible.

Melanie dare not answer, as that would allow the laughter to escape and she was trying desperately to hold it in as long as possible. Her squeals were bringing her dangerously close to careening over the edge with laughter.

"Awwww, we are dangerously close to cracking aren't we." He giggled evilly, and then once more stopped the stroking.

Melanie eagerly grabbed for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again.

He stopped the foot tickling then got off and came up beside her. Taking a small towel he proceeded to wipe the hair out of Melanie's eyes and the sweat off her forehead. Smiling evilly at Melanie, he suddenly resumed the torturous tickling by digging ten fingers into her hips. Equally as suddenly, Melanie's senses were being blown away and her nervous system was being stripped away layer by layer and her mind was in constant overload.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod!" She was almost breathless to instantly screaming.

"How about some more feet."

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "No feet, no more feet."

He giggled quietly and evilly then wrapped her right arm around her right ankle and gripped her foot by the ankle and could instantly the foot spasm and begin to writhe. Instantly Melanie's toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and she writhed all over. She was all giggles too and her writhing was continuous as he played havoc with her slender toes. He now began to play havoc with each of her toes, stroking the tips and in between. Every time Melanie's toes would splay out, he would drive his fingers in between them and tickle the supple joint. This set Melanie off with further giggles and writhing and this would delight him no end.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!" Her words trailed off into cackles. The bed was moving once more and her entire body was heaving. She prayed to God that he would stop.

Then suddenly he stopped and Melanie again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. Then there was silence and she strained to hear any sound. She could feel movement but the silence was deafening and she knew he was using that silence as a tool to her advantage. The silence abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the feather started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. He delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now she stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, he bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!" Her legs pumped like crazy, almost creating a rhythm with the pounding of her head and bum.

He further delighted in this and then changed the order of his targets and his way of stroking. This unexpected cornucopia of strokes and targets was driving Melanie insane and her guttural cackles now were now constant. She cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds. She was almost at the end of her rope and she couldn't even push out the words to beg him to stop, she was cackling so hard.

"How about if I five finger, spider tickle your arch for awhile. That's better, such lovely soft skin to tickle, such lovely soft sensitive tickly skin. Coochie coochie coo, my classy Mel, with the classy ticklish chassie."

His fingers on her foot were agony and her arch was getting hotter by the minute. Every micrometer of her skin was being stroked to the max and she was feeling each stroke ten times over. His torturous fingers traveled from heel to toes and back again, taking a few merciless moments to rake and rev them in her tender arch.

Then he suddenly stopped tickling again and Melanie once more took in air. She felt him get off her left leg and straddle her right one. Tensing for his touch, she jerked when she felt him putting one of her socks back on. This made her nervous as she didn't know what he was going to do and she again began to squirm. She felt him tighten the sock and then firm up her grip on her foot by grasping her toes and bending them back Then there was silence and she searched in the darkness for what his next move was going to be. Her breathing got heavier and more laboured and she flinched at even the slightest movement. Suddenly she felt several short strokes with the quill on her sock-covered arch and the sock seemed to greatly enhance the tickles. She arched her back, then fell back on the bed and thrashed and cackled her bum and head repeatedly slamming back into the mattress.

"Ahhhhh. Delightful." He continued the short stroking and added the instep and soft pad under the toes. "I should have done this sooner; seeing as you obviously thoroughly enjoy it."

"I D-D-D-O-O-O N-N-N-NOT F-F-FUCK'N E-N-N-N-NJOY ITAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I-I-I-I W-W-W-A-N-N-T-T-T-T-T-H-H-H-I-I-I-S-S-S-T-T-T-O-O-O-S-S-S-T-T-O-O-O-P-P-P-P!"

"Stop! Why should I stop when I just got here. I fly all the way here and you only allow less than an hour of tickling you; I don't think so. In fact I'm having so much fun on this arch I don't want to stop."

He continued to short stroke the arch and now really short stroked it fast where the ball of the foot meets the top of the arch and the soft pad under the big toe. Melanie cackled even louder and again began swearing at him again. Suddenly he raked and revved his five fingers over the arch and this caused Melanie to buck and cackle even more. She screamed when both feet were attacked and ten fingers sped all over the sensitive soles. She was pounding the mattress something fierce and rocking the bed so hard that it looked as though it would fall apart.

"You have the dream feet sweetheart, the feet of my dreams. And judging by the way you're reacting; the feet of your nightmares. As I said sweetheart, so many tickles, so little time."

Melanie wanted anything for the tickling to stop, anything for the to cease and desist. Anything to stop this pure hell that she was going through. Her feet were volcanically hot from the tickling as she felt the non-stop stroking. It was like the fingers never left the soles, never left the extremely sensitive skin that they were torturing. She desperately needed relief desperately needed even the slightest thing that would stop the tickling and she screamed loudly for it. This just made him laugh back at her and tickle more. He even mocked her by imitating her cackles, then again laughing back at her and once more telling her so many tickles so little time.

Melanie was suddenly thrown into oblivion when he stopped the foot tickling and she felt him get off the bed. Her feet continued to writhe and her cackles began to trail off. She jerked when she felt him now sitting on the bed beside her waist and patting her crotch. She began it buck and writhe again when she felt him lightly with a single finger, massage her womanhood.

"N-N-N-O-O-O-N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O-O Y-Y-O-O-U-U-W-W-W-O-O-U-U-L-D-D-N-N-T-T-B-B-E-E-E-T-T-H-H-A-A-T-T-E-E-V-V-I-I-LLL-N-N-O-N-O-N-O-N-O!" Melanie jerked as he slipped a hand inside her fleece and began to caress her crotch.

He giggled very low. "No panties as well, ooooohhhhh you are wanting it bad aren't you."

Melanie could now feel five fingers slowly and sensuously spider tickling her tender and now hot mound. She thrashed and writhed again, suddenly and desperately wanting to close her legs as she felt the fingers teasing and tormenting her tender lips, sliding in between them and threatening her tender bud below.

"N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-OD-D-D-D-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N-T-T-T-T-M-M-M-M-A-A-A-A-K-K-K-E-E-E-M-M-M-E-E-C-C-C-U-U-U-U-M-M-M-M. T-T-T-T-H-H-H-A-A-A-T-T-S-S-S-N-N-N-OO-O-T-T-T-W-W-W-H-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-O-O-O-U-U-U-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-H-H-H-H-E-E-E-E-R-R-R-E-E-E-E!"

"Oh I don't know... This is obviously tickling you and the fringe benefits of making you cum are just too irresistible. And you have such a soft tender pussy that is also too irresistible and so I must stroke it. So cum cum cum, let your inhibitions drift away and accept your fate. After all, I have so many tickles and so little time."

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back