• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop it!!! part one

1290mrbob1290

TMF Poster
OK, so first of all, this is my first story i'm sharing on the forum. This is part one, if you guys like what you read, please comment and if there is enough request, then i'll write part two. I plan to write more if you guys like my stuff, so please comment. That's what feeds me. Here goes...

---

Stop it!!! Part one

Matt was at home doing his usual thing, sat on the sofa watching the tv. His phone began to ring.
"Hey Matt," it was Stacie, his sister, "Can you pick me up please, I'm stuck in town again?" she pleaded
"Sure, meet me by the McDonalds and I'll get you there"
She laughed down the phone which annoyed Matt.
"Stop doing that damn laughing or I'll give you a reason to laugh. If you're gonna laugh, have a reason for it! Cya later" Matt hung up.

About fifteen minutes later, Matt pulled up in the McDonalds car park and Stacie jumped in wearing her Purple Tank Top, Black jeans, Black haynes ankle socks and black nike sneakers. She laughed as soon as she got in the car.
"Thanks"

Another fifteen minutes later and Matt was just pulling onto the driveway of the house and Stacie was just finishing her sentence which ended again with a laugh. She had been laughing at nothing for the past week now and it wasn't just the fact she laughed at nothing, but the fact that her laugh also sounded stupid.

A couple of hours later and both of them were sat on the sofa.
"Hey, you'll never guess what." she said followed again by her loud annoying laughter.
Stacie began her story but Matt blanked it out as he was planning what he could do. He suddenly grabbed hold of her ankles and pushed them to the end of the sofa as he stood up and he grabbed some duct tape from a cupboard under the window. He wrapped tape around her ankles and did the same above her knees. He also taped he ankles to the base of the sofa that had short wooden stumps under it. He went to the other side of the sofa and did the same with her wrists.

"What are you doing to me?" she screamed, "no, no, no, no, don't leave me here," she said as Matt entered the Kitchen. He returned back after a short time and went to her black nike sneakers.

"Please, what are you doing?" Matt untied the lace of her right sneaker and slowly freed it from her size 5 foot. "No, no, please Matt, i'm sorry, i won't laugh, Just let me go, i promise, i won't laugh!"

"You won't laugh, huh? Wanna promise that you won't?" As he said this, she was nodding her head in agreement.

"Yes i promise!" I won't laugh."

Matt smiled as he moved his fingers to her delicate socked foot. "Well, that's interesting, here's the deal, I'm going to tickle your feet. If you last this without laughing, then you will stay as you are, however, if you laugh, you see this black sock here, that's coming off, and it'll happen again and again until i see a pair of bare feet here, you understand?"

"Noooo, Matt, i meant i won't laugh if you let me go, i can't hold in my laughter! Let me out"

"Well you're gonna have to hold it in or it'll get worse, OK!"

Matt slowly stroked her socked sole with his index finger up and down to test the water and she reacted instantly. He could see how hard she wanted to laugh, but he also saw the fear that she knew what would happen if she did. He continued to stroke with one finger and after a couple of minutes, decided to make it worse for her, not just two hands but 8 fingers too, no more index fingers, every finger tickling slowly then tickling quickly up and down and all over her arch and toes and ball of her foot. He did the top of her foot, every part of her foot was explored except for between her toes. He wanted her barefoot to tickle and kept to his word to make her laugh before he bared it.

He reached down for a feather he had saved for this moment. He loved feet and tickling and always wanted an excuse to tickle his sister. Now he had the chance and was doing so, but she still hadn't laughed! He began to think his skills as a tickler we're average which is why he was reaching for the feather, he used the pointed end first and went up and down her foot, starting at the toes and working his way down to the ball. then he did under the toes with the pointed end and then he turned it round to use the soft end of the feather. with this, he had greater coverage and he used one side of it to tickle her whole sole of her foot and also the top. He had been torturing her for over five minutes now and as he was tickling her socked foot with the feather and his fingers, a little peep escaped from her. She gasped for air in shock that she had let out a little laugh. Matt smiled and tickled faster and more tortuously. She broke out into a fit of laughter. Uncontrollable laughter filled the room. A different laughter though, a high pitched laughter however to Matt, this was great news for him.

"What brand of sock is this you're wearing, Stacie?" As he asked, he put his index finger under the sock and pulled it down below the ball of her foot.

"Haynes, please don't take it off, nooooo" she screamed as he started tickling the ball of her now half bare foot. he used both hands, all eight fingers dancing over the ball of her foot, slowly softly, gently torturing her as she tried not to scream. She screamed again and laughed but quickly went quiet to hold any more from escaping. Matt grabbed the toe end of her sock with his index finger and thumb and pulled it off her toes to loosen the sock. He began to slowly pull it off her foot, slowly revealing more of her sole and he left it on just below her toes. He began to tickle the arch and ball simultaneously. one hand on each part, also, venturing round to tickle the top of her foot. She really reacted when he slowly tickled the ball of her bare foot with all eight fingers.

He hadn't forgotten about what he really wanted to tickle, between her toes. Stacie never really went anywhere barefoot, she slept barefoot, but spent a lot of time in jeans, tank tops, sneakers and not forgetting black socks. He had no idea what her feet looked like close up, despite being her brother. She had turned eighteen three weeks ago and that was the last time he saw her bare feet in open toed heels at her party. She then had black nail polish on and he was curious as to what colour, if any they would be this time.

"Time to peel the rest away" he said to her, as he grabbed the top of the sock again and gave a quick tug. Toes revealed. He bent her toes down to see what colour they were and she had recently painted them again, they we're still shiny black, not worn away, completely covered black short toe nails.

He grabbed his feather and tickled below her toes slowly and also randomly tickled between her toes with it which drove her insane, although she never laughed, you could see she wanted to so badly, and he wanted her to explode with laughter soon so he could bare her other foot. With her right foot now completely bare he could explore everywhere slowly, quickly, up and down, all over, index fingers, all fingers, feather, top, ball, arch, toes, between the toes. He discovered another good spot that got her going, the sides of her foot, when he tickled the sides of her foot, she jumped up and down despite being taped to the sofa. He had been tickling her now for about fifteen minutes and he was loving it, he was trying everything to get her to laugh again so he could get to her left foot...

Will he get to her left foot or will she hold in her laughter long enough?

You decide, any suggestions welcome, i will try and put them in if i can, please comment...

Good first effort man. Not bad, not bad at all. I liked it. It was cute/sweet...in this sadistic kinda way. Keep it up! :)

i've noticed a small error in this story which i'm sure you guys noticed. part 2 will come soon

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back