• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uncharted Elena.. M/F

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
Hi.. its been a while since i wrote a story. I think maybe its time i tried again. Hope you enjoy. Its loosly based on the first Uncharted game. Forgive if my grammar is off. This is my first story in a while, so i would welcome any help or comments related to making the next part better.

Uncharted.. Elena .

The wind was quite heavy as the treasure hunter Drake scaled the old stone fort atop the cliffside. He was gripping for dear life as he clung to the various cracks and protruding masonary, with a grimace of the strain of holding on.

Drake: Why is it always the same with me? How come i’m always the one doing this kind of stuff? ....Sigh get it together Drake, you’re doing this for a girl.

Drake had before been flying over the sunny island in search of the lost teasure of El Dorado in a single propeller plane. Along side him was the talented and beautiful Elena Fisher. A t.v reporter along for the footage and the story to boost her ratings. Not long after that they were shot down by another , not so friendly set of treasure hunters trying to prevent them from getting there first.

The jump from the burning plane wasn’t so bad.. A few bumps and bruises, but otherwise ok. The trouble was that Elena had landed elsewhere on the island.. By the time Drake had found her shute, she wasn’t in it. Drake had since been looking all over the place for her, bumping into several goons on the way with heavy weapons.

Into the fort Drake made his way across an open area without problem..

Drake: Elena? Where the hell are you?

By the time he found her she was looking out over the ocean view with her portable camera on a balcony. Unfortunatly two other unfriendlies were plotting to attack her.
Drake attacked with a shot which nailed one of the goons inthe back.. The other fired a grenade launcher and hit the balcony Drake was standing on. Drake was alive, to his credit... but fell unconscious from the blast.
He awoke in a rusty cell with a start.. Looking around he was pleased to see Elena. But then reality sank in when he realised she wouldn’t be any help.
Elena was the other side of the bars stretched out on a flat table. Her arms and legs were restrained by leather cuffs. One was across her waist and another across her forehead. She was stripped to her underwear too. An image Drake found pleasant.

Drake: Elena?! Are you alright?

Elena woke with a start. First she tried to lift her head. Panicing when she couldn’t move she let out a small wimper of fear.

Elena: Drake?!!

Drake: Its going to be alright Elena. We’re going to get out of this... somehow.

Elena: Where are my clothes?

Drake: On the floor behind you. What happened?

Elena: After you got hit i ran. But i ran into some other guys and here i am. Sorry Nate.. Looks like were not finding the gold here.

Drake heard shouting. Then sounds of footsteps coming toward their position. He recognised the voice immediatley. Bursting through the door was an long time rival known as....

Drake: Eddie! Gee i guess everybody knows about the treasure already. Even the two bit thugs are in on it.

Eddie was grinning: You are in a lot of trouble Drake.. Unless you tell me where the gold is.. If you help me find it..I’ll let you live.

Eddie waved a golden gun around in front of his face.

Drake: You’ll only kill me the moment you have it. What if i refuse, you’ll just have to find it on your own.

Eddie: Ha ha ha.. you’ll tell me. Or i’ll torture your girl till she dies.

Drake: No!!

Elena: If he hurts me he’ll never find it. Dont listen to him Nate.

Eddie: Maybe i’m asking the wrong treasure hunter eh Drake? Maybe the girl knows more than she’s letting on. Tell you what.. you stay here and watch while i find out.

Drake: No!! Dont you touch her!!

Drake was straining at the bars of his cell to try and stop Eddie as he walked over to the bound Elena. He traced the gun over her belly up to her chest and then to the side of her head.

Eddie: Ok girl.. Your going to tell me everything you know.

Elena spat in his face: Go to hell!

Eddie: Oh ho! Feisty. Lets see if we can break your spirit a little.. maybe after your broken you’ll be more compliant.

Elena was trying to jump out of her skin. Eddie had placed the gun on the side of the table next to her head. It still pointed at her, but it wasn’t what was making her so animated. Eddie had dropped his hands to her bare ribs and was tickling with devestating results.. Although she was resisiting, she was about to explode.
Drake watched her reactions. The image was getting better. Although he hated the situation they were in. He couldn’t help but enjoy seeing Elena like this.

Eddie: Your resisting it girl. Try and fight it.. all you like.

On the word like he went straight into the hollows of her underarms. The shock would have sent her into the ceiling were she not tied down. Her initial scream made both Drake and Eddie wince. But after it left her lips she fell into deep and rapid laughter. Her mouth was wide open. Her panic was evident.

Drake: Dont give in Elena.. fight him!

He was still deciding if it was the torture he wanted to continue, or the secret of where the map to the gold was. It was a very close decision.
Elena was jerking all she could in her bonds as Eddie tickled her with added vigour. Returning to her ribs and then back to her pits gave a good reaction. She strained with all her power to get loose. That fight was lost once Eddie went lower.. His hands squeezed at her thighs. The tickling was maddening there. Her voice horse with laughter. But still she didn’t tell him anything, Eddie was getting frustrated.

Eddie: You fought well girl. But i think you have one last chance to tell me before i give up and kill Drake. Lets see if you can take it here.

Elena couldn’t see. But she didn’t have to... she knew where he was going. And she wasn’t going to like it one bit.
The first touch on her bare left foot was enough to make her scream again. The flinch told Eddie he’d found her spot. So when he dug in with all his fingers, he knew he’d get a good reply. Her screams were so loud, several guards outside the room had to cover their ears a little bit. Then after she couldn’t scream anymore she fell into laughter so fast that it sounded like a motor. She went silent shortly after.

Drake: Eddie stop it.. your killing her!

Eddie: You’ll tell me where the gold is now!!

Drake: I dont know!.. We dont even have the map that led us to it.. it was in the plane..

Eddie: Liar!!

Drake: Truth Eddie.. now let her go!

Eddie was visibly angry. He stopped tickling her and walked up to the bars with the golden gun in his hand pointed at Drakes forehead.

Eddie: If you are lying Drake.. I’ll come back here...Kill you AND your little girlfriend slowly and painfully.. I’ll even make you watch as i kill her first!!!

He turned and stormed out of the room screaming orders at his men. Shortly afterwards they heard nothing more and were alone.

Drake: Elena? Oh god Elena are you alright?

Elena was quiet at first. But then there was a snap from the switch blade she managed to pluck from Eddie’s belt. Her head a little dizzy from the tickling she just endured, but focused enough to cut at her bonds. Shortly afterwards she was free and up from the table.

Elena: Oh god Nate that was hell.

Drake: Ok.. lets get out of here. That knife wont be able to get through this lock. See if you can get the guards keys.

Elena: Ok.... Wait here

Drake: ....Uhm... not really a problem.. Duh i’m in a cell.

Elena: I know. I know.. Ok i’m going.

Elena walked up to the door of the room and openned it.. There was a guard at the entrance. She slipped out and made her way toward him..Her clothes back on, but her shoes off.. She was sneaking.
Will Elena manage to get the guards keys and free Nathan Drake from the prison? Or will the guard be able to overpower her? This is the end of part one.. What will happen in part two?

Let me know what you think
Mark. x

Additional comment.
I made this in a hasty half hour. I'm well aware this might well have affected this story. I promice that part 2 will have had more time spent in making it.

A very good start...

Mark,

Good work - would love to read more !

THANKS for posting.
Best
IM

Working on ideas for the second part. Any ideas are welcome. Note: i haven't played the second game yet. So suggestions featuring the new girl in that game wont feature until i've played it.

Nice story! I love the game, this story is just as good :D. Looking forward to Part 2.

I'd love to see part two. Make it so, that Elena fails, and gets more tickling on her feet. In possible part three, Chloe from Uncharted 2 and 3 should get tickled, and as Elena fails to rescue her, they get both tickled.
Hope you keep these in mind, when making sequels.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back