• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Temple of Androcon, Chapter 3

Cbarton

2nd Level Yellow Feather
My apologies for the long period of time between chapters. Family priorities had to be met before I could resume writing. I hope you enjoy this installment!

The Temple of Androcon

By The Hawk

Chapter 3

"Seduction"

Machlu paced back and forth in his royal chambers as he waited. It had been nine months since Audrulain had announced his plan to win back the worship and devotion of the humans back to the Unseelie fae. For a fae, that was a mere pittance of time, but he was anxious, none the less. Audrulain had been not been very specific with his plans. So, when Audrulain suddenly requested an audience, the Unseelie King was more than eager to agree and arrange it.

He turned at the sound of the knock on the door. Right on time, to the second. That was always Audrulain's style when it came to personal meetings. Audrulain was ushered into the chambers, and left alone with Machlu. Audrulain knelt in respect, then took a seat at the table. Machlu slowly, per custom, took his seat at the table across from him. "Since you have requested this meeting, I presume you have news for me? Perhaps, an update and results for this 'Androcon' plan of yours?"

"Yes, my lord. I bring you good news. The foundation of my plan is nearly complete. By the end of the next night, the two human pawns I have selected to bring hordes of humans to me will be totally in my command!" the confidant fae proclaimed.

Machlu stroked his chin as he pondered. Audrulain was as cocky as any of the rest of the Unseelie, but this kind of confidence was only shown by him once or twice in his lifetime. Those times were his greatest successes, so Machlu knew he could not trifle with this. "Tell me what you have done thus far with these 'pawns' of yours," he replied. Curiosity was getting the better of him and he was anxious for some good news dealing with the humans for a change. The current 'New Age movement' was dying as quickly as it had started, much to the chagrin of the Unseelie nobles that had rushed the scheme into action. Now it was already past Yule, and he was getting antsy for any positive results.

"To start with, I had already set in motion the manner for which this male human, an archeologist named Shane McTalon, would be able to explore a 'fairy mound' of my creation. Prior to that, I had already steered a young female human by the name of Kelly to become his assistant. A very comely lass, I may say, whose family line has always been easily influenced by our glamour. They 'discovered' the temple I had created just for them. After that, I used glamour to initiate creating the link between her and I. She is enamored with the man and would do anything to become his mate. I was able to extend my glamour to him by blotting out his memory of my seduction of her by the use of my presence and a mental doppelganger of him to weaken any of her resolve. They both have the weakness of the same fetish, which I am exploiting. For the past 2 weeks, she believes she has been dreaming of me showing her how to seduce him, which will cause me to fully 'possess' him," explained Audrulain, eager to brag of his exploits.

"But, how will you control him? Is he not vital?" asked Machlu, while his mind pondered what complete plans Audrulain had.

"At the moment he is pulled in opposite directions. He will do anything for power and prestige, which has eluded him all of his life. He is also attracted to her, but will do nothing to 'complicate' or sabotage his personal crusade within his profession. But, as any man, his resolve toward her is weakening. I have trained her under glamour, which she thinks are lucid dream, how to totally seduce him. As she does, I will use my glamour to overcome his weakened will and submit to me. When he submits to me, I will have total control over them both, and my plans to woo the human race shall be able to start."

"And, what are the full extent of these plans?" demanded Machlu. "I cannot allow you to proceed any longer unless you reveal this plan. The ENTIRE plan..." Machlu ordered.

Audrulain paused and took a deep breath. He had been anticipating this moment. After the pause, he looked his Unseelie ruler in the eyes and slowly, deliberately, laid out the entire plan to Machlu. Machlu's eyes grew wide in astonishment as Audrulain presented a completely astonishing, wicked, concise, unbelievable plan. Not even Machlu had anticipated what this loyal subject was laying out before him.

Finally, he replied, "I am in awe of your cunning and devious scheme, Audrulain." "This is so perfect, I cannot think of a plan in the past that has such far-reaching possible results as this. You are to be commended!"

"Thank you, my liege. Now, I must return. One more night will finish the preparations of the girl. Her heightened desire for him is critical for my plan to succeed," answered Audrulain. He was relieved that Machlu had praised his plan. Once he had these two humans, the selection and recruitment of followers would grow quickly. He stood, bowed again, then left the chambers. A broad smile crossed his face as he left the royal mound to return to the quaint little apartment of Kelly Yeager.

Kelly was glad that Viscount University was in the southern US. The weather was warm enough to allow her to dress however she wished. And tonight, everything she planned to wear had a purpose. The past 2 weeks had been filled with visits in her dreams from Androcon. All of them were filled various ways to win the heart of her beloved Dr. Shane. Now, he had told her she was ready to win him. He had helped her pick the perfect outfit, the perfect night, the perfect opportunity. She could not fail tonight. She wanted Shane badly tonight. Androcon's training of her during her dreams was so intense; it almost seemed as if she was awake and not asleep. Tonight, she would not fail her master's orders. The western shirt with snaps down the front was cut to fit her well, with the last three snaps undone so she could tie it off just above the beltline. Her denim shorts were nice and tight, with just a hint of undercurve showing. "Yeah," she said to herself, "everything is just perfect."

The rest of the summer had flown by since the discovery of the temple site. The dig had not only revealed the room the she and Dr. McTalon had discovered, but another anteroom had been found, with many more artifacts and parchments hidden away. Everything had been boxed up and shipped to the university in 3 days. Then, they flew back and had been slowly identifying and cataloging their discoveries. She had focused in on the artifacts, while Dr. Shane seemed focused on the parchments. At the end of the day, she reported all she had cataloged to him, while he related the contents of the parchments to that point. He seemed to indicate that they described the lives of the people and the function and activities of the temple site in vast detail. From his descriptions, the temple really knew how to party.

The time had been wonderful. She not only seemed to keep his attention with their work, but he even appeared to be taking more notice of her as a woman, or so it seemed. Perhaps he was just being aroused by reading the parchments, but every day that they worked together, he seemed to be watching her more, and smiling at her in that subtle way that only can be noticed by someone with shared intentions. The workload was so great that several times Dr. Shane had invited her to his home to review more artifacts and converse over what they were finding and discovering. Of course, she jumped at those opportunities. A chance to be at his place was a dream come true to Kelly. As per Androcon's instructions, she had toned down how much skin and how revealing her clothes were around him the first week. Now, she was slowly increasing the provocative look of her clothes. And it seemed to be working on him. She looked herself over one last time, smiled, slipped on her sandals, and jumped into her car.

The past two weeks had been a blur to Shane McTalon. The find at the temple mound was more than he could ever have imagined. The find of the anteroom was an added bonus, helping to reveal more items from the temple and describing the life of the people in that time period. He felt like a kid getting his birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all on the same day. To find such a vast store of items without being raided by thieves in the centuries before an in such shape was amazing.

Kelly had made a fantastic recovery from her fainting spell and had never seemed to work so hard in her life to prepare the items to be shipped back to Viscount University. There seemed to be a change in her after the discovery. She seemed massively intent on working on the cataloging and interpreting at the expense of anything else in her schedule. Her demeanor, her work ethic, even her wardrobe had changed. The last really caught him by surprise, for after a day or two his mind started to miss the sexy views he used to get from her, whether they were intentional for him to see or not. He had stopped berating himself for feeling attractions to her at times, now fully counting it as a natural urge to acknowledge, but know he'd never act upon.

At the end of each day they would update each other on what they had accomplished. Even though some of the parchments were very explicit about the methods of 'worship' in the temple, she seemed interested in them from merely a professional level, which was a pleasant shock to him. Prior to the dig, she would have made crude references, now they were keen on getting insight, with only a mere suggestion of hidden entendre at times. He had come to enjoy those discussions more and more with her, even extending them by having her over for dinner and more working on the artifacts. They had accomplished much, and even had time on those evenings to discuss in more detail what was in the parchments.

In his dreams, however, things were different. Each night the dreams had become more intense, more lucid, more erotic. They all began the same. He would find himself dressed in the priestly items they had found in the chest and a form of loincloth. The image of the man on the walls would be alive, standing before Shane as he knelt before the deity. Androcon would give him the same instructions ever time: 'You are now my servant, a priestess is waiting in the temple for you, my gift to you for serving me, if you chose to serve me for your lifetime.' Every time in the dream, Shane would accept, enter the temple and there she would be. Every time it was Kelly, at first wearing the outfit she would have had on earlier in that day, then, starting the fourth night, she would be wearing garments that seemed to be there just for him. As if, somehow, this deity was reading his mind and dressing Kelly in ways that appealed to all of his secret sexual fantasies and desires. She would be ready for him, offering herself to him just like the women in the parchments would offer themselves to Androcon via the temple.

Shane pondered this as he put the pasta on to boil. If he didn't know any better, it was as if this "Androcon' deity was trying to summon or call him, as he had read about other deities doing in the classic literature. This, of course was crazy, since all these were myths, just like Androcon was. It did seem to be having an affect on his opinions about Kelly sexually. It would be insane not to imagine things about her in such a way, for she truly was a very beautiful young woman. Now they were truly mentor-student, and that could not be altered. But, the more he had these dreams, the feeling and lure of some sort of 'siren song' from her began to grow.

Shane set the table and, hesitantly, chose some wine. Normally he didn't serve it when any students came over, unless it was a party for the department. But, tonight it felt different. Because of the hard work she was putting in, she was becoming more of a colleague than a student. So, he selected one and set it in the ice to chill. He quickly went to his bedroom, cleaned up, and returned to the kitchen. The pasta was just finishing when the doorbell rang, right on time.

Shane went to the door and welcomed Kelly into the house. She followed him to the kitchen as they made small talk about the events of the day earlier. They had accomplished much, and plans were to do more tonight. "I see you dressed for comfort tonight," he grinned as he looked over her outfit. He found himself pleasantly surprised at how the blouse and shorts fit her.

"Yeah, tonight I plan to really work hard," she grinned and replied. "If he only knew..." she thought to herself.

Shane put the final touches on dinner while Kelly poured the wine. He served them both and took his seat across the table from her. She swirled her glass, inhaled the aroma, and then sampled the wine. She smiled toward Shane and said, "My my, Dr. Shane. You certainly are wining and dining me tonight. Do you have plans you haven't told me about?" she coyly joked.
"Let's just say that tonight we're marking a rite of passage for you. At first, I thought you were just an empty shell, taking a spot with no real reason to be in the department. This year, with the dig, you've really proven yourself." Shane lifted his glass. "A toast, to my assistant AND colleague, Ms. Kelly Yeager!" He moved his glass towards hers as she lifted her glass to his. They clinked their glasses together and dug into their meals.

About halfway through the meal, Kelly rekindled the shop talk. "So tell me, how extensive was the temple, from what's in the parchments? You seem to be reading those pretty intently, so it must be some good stuff!"

"Unlike some, it seems the entire community revolved around this temple. Many societies would be pan-theistic to a point. But, there seems to be no mention of any other gods there. Very rare to have a fertility god to be the sole focus of worship. Androcon seems to be the only show in town."

"Yes, it is," Kelly replied. She adjusted her position on the chair, and in the same motion, stealthily undid the second snap on her blouse. Shane didn't notice, it appeared, as he had bent to take another bite of his meal. "So, was sex and eroticism a part of every ceremony and rite, or just a good number?"

Shane looked up. "So far, every one has some sort had some sort of sexual connotation. Those that didn't still had either eroticism or sexual symbolism. It seems that Androcon would derive his power from eroticism."

"Wow, our reports on the dig would make a great teen sex flick script, or a hot R-rated fantasy film. Maybe I should forget writing a doctoral thesis and sell a script to Hollywood. It would be a blockbuster!" She giggled, hoping to goad a response from Shane.

He smiled back. "Trust me, I've considered it myself. But, since I'M the primary researcher..." Shane stood and struck a posture of authority, "I make the final decisions on how are data is handled and treated!" He stood, looking down on her, doing his best not to smirk.

"Oh really," Kelly purred. She slowly stood and scooted her plate forward. She slowly sat on the edge of the table. "Well, perhaps your colleague and assistant will use her feminine powers of persuasion to convince you otherwise..." As she spoke, she slowly crossed her legs with a high, Sharon Stone-like sweep. Then she turned her torso to highlight her curves and a newly undone third snap. Her eyes met his with a stare sultry enough to melt plate armor. For a moment, both of their heart rates shot up as Kelly held his gaze. Then, they simultaneously broke out into laughter. But Kelly, through the laughter, could see that the pose had made a hit on her target.
"I'll get the dishes," Kelly offered, "you get out the boxes of 'toys' to catalog." Shane silently consented and went to the living room, which was now converted into a small work zone.

Kelly cleared the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. She put them near the sink and started to prepare them for the dishwasher. She smiled at how well she had handled Dr. Shane. She was pleased, for everything Androcon had told her was occurring. It was amazing, like a poker game with the deck stacked completely in her favor.

She slowly undid the remaining snaps on her blouse. She intentionally splashed some water on a section of the lower half, well below the bust line. "Don't need to be that obvious," she thought to herself, "just enough of a reason to do this." She next tied off the blouse right below her breasts. She adjusted it to show just enough cleavage to keep his attention. The time had come to turn on the heat, and she had just cranked up the thermostat. She poured out more wine for them both, and grabbed the bottle to bring it out as well.

Kelly joined Shane in the living room 20 minutes after she had entered the kitchen. He looked up at her from the box of artifacts as she entered. He was a little stunned at first to see her with the blouse tied off so high. "Changing from Kelly to Daisy May all of a sudden?" he quipped. A good part of him didn't mind, for she carried off the look very well. Maybe the wine was affecting him, he wasn't sure.

"Nothing like that, Dr. Shane. I sprayed some water on my blouse accidently and didn't want that wet feeling on my skin. Didn't think you'd mind," she winked as she took a place on the couch with him and reached for the carefully packed box. She purposely turned her shoulders to make sure her top gaped enough to improve Shane's view. She pulled out a bundle and removed its wrapping on her lap. Shane had reached in as well, stopping as she reached in. His hesitation told her that he had noticed everything.
Kelly slid on her cotton gloves and began to look the artifacts over. They appeared to be from the anteroom the work crew found. The first was a piece of wood, shaped like the object Androcon had given to her. It was slightly cylindrical, and had what seemed to be a phallic shape to it. Was her mind focused on the erotic symbols of the temple, or was it really an ancient dildo? She held it towards the light, and finally had to ask. "Is this, really, what it looks like? And just what kind of wood is it made of?" she asked Shane.

"First, it's oak. Very hard and well carved oak. Perhaps even from Shillelagh. And, for the other question, yes, all of those items are. They were used on the 'sacrifice' every spring. They would use it to deflower the virgin, then it was placed on the main altar for the entire year, According to the parchments, Androcon's power would emanate from it until autumn, when the priest and priestesses would perform a rite to recharge it, so to speak. Before the next spring rite, it would be removed and placed in a special place of honor with those of other 'sacrifices.' Shane passed it back to her.

She held it carefully, wondering who it had been used on and, more curiously, who, if the one Androcon had given her had been used on anyone. "So," she smiled, faking her best brough, "sure an' this be a Shillelagh of anutter kind?" She carefully held it up and swung it as if it were the traditional Irish cudgel. They both laughed, then she set it back in her lap. She picked up more pieces from her lap and began to intently inspect them.

Shane reached for his wine glass and sipped. He was having trouble focusing on work now. His eyes were being irresistibly drawn to Kelly. Even her confidence and focus on the artifacts was getting to him. And that stare. That long smoldering stare at the table was burning into his mind, making it nearly impossible to not think about. He took another sip, and focused his attention on the packet from the box in his lap. These seemed to be knives and other tools used for animal sacrificial rituals. He had read of these as well. Usually, according to the parchments, they were used on ewe lambs and oxen, which made some sense anthropologically. Oxen for the male drive, ewes for the feminine fertility. It only took him a few minutes to sort them out, and when he had finished, he pulled out another carefully wrapped packet.

This one was different from the rest. It was a little bulkier and much heavier. As he did, he recognized the bronze rings from the anteroom. He looked them over carefully. He had not had time to fully look them over. They showed a little age, but they were still solid. They were designed like the armbands found by the central altar-bed, but slightly thinner. On closer inspection, there were images engraved onto them, similar to the armbands. He wondered if these might be ones that were worn by a female temple prostitute or even a priestess. The diameter of the ring was much smaller, indicating that it was too small for a man of that time, but perhaps not a woman. It was too big to be a ring for a ceremonial curtain or such.
"Stretch an arm out toward me a moment, Kelly," he suddenly spoke, breaking the silence, "I need to test a theory." She looked up and saw the glint in his eye. That always meant that he was onto something, so she slowly turned, recrossed her legs, and held out both arms toward him. He held up a ring next to her left wrist. It looked about right, size-wise. He moved it closer to her hand. "Position your hand and fingers as if you were about to slide a bracelet onto your wrist," he ordered.

"My my...giving out orders like a soldier, hmm? I do love a decisive man of action!" she teased in reply. She collapsed her hand and he held the ring next to it, comparing the size. "It's lovely, my dear Dr. Shane, but the designers back then must have had women with hands smaller than me in mind," she purred in her native southern accent. "May I have a little look see?" She reached toward the ring, and Shane started to hand it to her.

As soon as her fingers touched the ring, images flashed into Shane's mind. Suddenly, he could see her standing in the center of the temple room, garbed in a long white, linen-like garment. The light in the room behind her made the garment diaphanous, making her curves into a perfect silhouette. Her arms were held above her head, and a beam of light seemed to be joining bracelets, like the one in his hand, keeping them up. Her eyes and face were smiling, her voice filled with laughter, beckoning him to come closer and join her. His world seemed frozen for what seemed like minutes.

Just as suddenly, the image was gone. He had released the ring, and now Kelly was looking it over closely, examining it first with here eyes, then a magnifying glass. He shook his head, trying to figure out what had just happened when she spoke. "Dr. Shane, look close at this!" she exclaimed. Shane stood and stood before her and looked down. Kelly was using a small dental pick to point at a small bump on the ring. She slowly snared the 'bump' and a smaller ring slide out, attached to the main ring. "It looks big enough to run a small cord through. See, if you look real close, there are some scarlet pieced of material here!" Kelly grabbed a small test tube and scraped some of them into it as Shane watched. "I'll take it to the lab tomorrow to be indentified," she commented as Shane slowly sat down.

Kelly looked up at Shane. She too had seen the image in her mind when they had exchanged the ring between them. The time was nearly there. "Need a refill of your glass, Dr. Shane?" she asked, reaching for the bottle. Shane silently nodded and Kelly leaned over to pour, making sure that as she did, her blouse opened perfectly to improve the professor's view. Shane just sat, watching her pose as she innocently refilled his glass. When she finished, he set it back on the end table, not drinking any more for now. Kelly replaced the bottle into the ice bucket as if nothing different had happened. And now, she knew it was time for the final push.

"I need a break from all these artifacts. I'm gonna read some of these parchments instead," she declared. She reached over the couch, hoping that Shane was noticing how tight the denim was fitting tonight. As she sat back on the sofa, she saw the telltale quick shift of his head to mask that he had been watching. "I need to stretch out, too," she added. She placed a throw pillow on her end of the sofa, pulled up, and laid her head onto the pillow. Then, she very boldly stretched out her legs, placing her bare feet into Shane's lap. She blocked her face from his with the parchments, hiding her crafty smile.

"You sure seem to be making yourself at home tonight," Shane quipped when he found two feet sitting in his lap. Fortunately, he had just moved the rest of the items from his lap, placing them in the 'priestess' stack.

"Of course," she replied, giggling a bit. "I've been here so often lately, I feel like I live here at times." She stretched out her legs to full length. "Besides, my legs feel stiff; I need to stretch them out for a bit." Then, she slowly, deliberately crossed her legs at the ankles and rested her feet in the middle of his lap. She flexed and stretched her toes out for him to watch. And she could see that he was watching.

Shane sat there for a moment, still as if frozen. Kelly's wonderful legs were there before him, still tanned from the hot sun of the dig. Her shorts flaunted them perfectly, exhibiting a shape and length that he had never seemed to notice before. He kept his breathing as normal as he could, in spite of the growing tension inside him. After an eternal feeling few seconds, he leaned forward to attempt to grasp another packet of artifacts. If he could stay focused, he could finish off this final box in a few minutes. As he leaned forward, Kelly moved her left foot to apparently use her heel to rub the top of her right foot. In the process, he felt her sole rub against his right cheek, covered with 5 o'clock shadow that had not been shaved off from the previous day. As soon as it made contact, she left out a giggly shriek and pulled her foot away as quickly as she had made contact.
"Something wrong, Kelly?" he asked, picking up the packet. His eyebrows arched up as he asked, curious to her reaction.

"No, just felt weird against your stubble...kinda....tickly." was all she replied. She was now intent on reading about this parchment about one of the dedication rites for the priestesses. She could feel her blood pressure go up as she read it. "This stuff IS like a sex fantasy script," she thought. "If only I could make them a reality..."

Shane was really struggling now. The longer she laid on the couch the way she was, the harder it was to resist her. He needed to do something. Get up. Go outside. Drop ice cubes down his slacks. Anything to get his mind off all the erotic vibes he was feeling. Kelly appeared to be immune to it, or so it seemed until she joined him on the couch. Her last words kept echoing in his head, like a voice in a canyon. "Tickly? Why, are you ticklish on your feet or something?" He found himself speaking before he could catch himself. Why was he asking such a stupid question?

She smiled behind the parchment she was reading, eager to bait the trap even more. "Oh yeah, feet, legs, all over. My brothers and I used to have fights all the time, then they would cheat and go after my poor feet. You know how it is."

"Yeah, I know," he said, trying to make it sound sympathetic. He cataloged the artifacts in his hands as his eyes kept being pulled to her long toes and high arches. So easy. So tempting. So irresistible. "How much more on that parchment?"

Kelly paused for effect. She had finished with that parchment several minutes ago, waiting for his response. She wanted her next move to be perfectly timed. "Almost done. Very interesting details on how they prepared the priestesses for serving and performing the rites in the temple." She stretched her arms outwards to make it look like she was stretching her muscles, in the process pushing her breasts forward to improve Shane's view. As she did, she set down the parchment in the stack on the floor, slightly turning her torso towards the floor. Then, she slowly twisted back, looking up at him as if nothing interesting had happened.

"Ah, there is my glass," Kelly said as she slowly turned over on her stomach. She reached for her wine glass, taking it from the floor, lifting up her hips. Shane could not help but notice how well the denim hugged her. He was helpless to resist watching as she sipped her wine, set the empty glass back down, and laid fully on her stomach on the couch. His feet were now soles up on his lap. "Hmmmm...the wine is making me a little sleepy. I could really go for a nap right now, right here. Maybe we can finish tomorrow at the lab," she whispered.

Shane's mind suddenly kicked into gear. There was no resisting the urge now. She was perfectly placed. He thought, "What harm could it do...wouldn't hurt anything... maybe it will make the wine wear off quicker..." The thoughts flashed in his mind like a teletype. "Not getting too relaxed on me are you?" he said softly as he scooted in slight bits towards the center of the couch. "Better not fall asleep on me. The spare bedroom is being remodeled and there is no bed in there."

Kelly closed her eyes, doing her best to carry off the act as Androcon had told her. "I'm trying not too...maybe I need something to help me wake up, like some coffee..." she replied in a half mummer. "Please..." she thought to herself, "go for it...hurry...don't wimp out on me..."

Shane has slowly moved so that her feet were now past his legs. "Maybe I can see if I still have any of your favorite StarBucks blend in the cupboard. If we can finish tonight, we'll be able to take the whole weekend off, then just concentrate on the parchments next week. Let me slide out from under you and I'll make some” He moved his right leg upwards, the one closest to her, in a motion to rise from the couch.

"If you must...go ahead..." she replied as she lifted her feet up just barely enough for him to slide out. "Rats," she thought. He won't take the bait. "Quit being so honorable and crap and do it!" she shouted in her head. She was so ready for him. So desperately ready.

"I think I will," Shane told her as he freed his right leg from under her. Then, in a single motion, he brought it back down on top of her legs. He locked his legs around her ankles in a leg scissors. "But, I think I have a better way to wake you up!" As he finished his words, he slowly took his left index finger and stroked it up her right sole from the bottom of the heel to her toes.

"Hey! Nahahahaht...fair!!!" she cried out as the giggles were nearly
instantaneous. She pulled with her legs to try to free her defenseless feet, but Shane had them locked tight. Shane had been a wrestler in college and was using it to his advantage. She felt a finger now make the same path up and down her left sole. "Nohohoho...nahahahat that....nahahaht...there!" she squealed through the building laughter.

"Seems a certain little grad student is feeling her oats a little too much. I think she needs to be taught not to act like she's ruling the roost!" he chortled as he now began to stroke five fingers up and down both soles slowly, one hand all over each foot. "Kitchy kitchy koo...someone needs to learn my lap is not a footrest!"

"Pleheeeheeheeheese....was..just...kihihihihiding. ..around...pleeheehehese...stahahahp!" Kelly tried to speak as the laughter welled over her. She was shocked at her reactions. She had always been a little ticklish, but never this bad. Was it the wine? Or had Androcon really done something in the temple ruins that had changed her? It felt so intense but, as in the ruins, she felt herself wanting more, her mind screaming for more tickling. She made all the efforts to resist and fight. That in itself was not hard. Her primary struggle was to act like she didn't want and crave more. She screamed anew as Shane now started to move his fingers in a spider-like fashion all over her left sole. "Nohohohohahahahahahah! Don't do thahahahahaht....please! That...drives...me... crazeeeheeeheeeheeeheee!"

"Should have thought of that before you plopped on the couch like you did. Tickle wickle ickle!" Dr. Shane kept the fingers moving, finding it too irresistible to not keep his fingers moving all over her soft feet. He found himself enjoying bringing her attitude down a few notches, but also found himself, strangely, enjoying her laughter and reactions. Her body was moving up and down, her hips swaying as she tried to escape his clutches. He found it too easy not to do more. While his left hand stoked and wiggles all over both sets of toes, he reached with his right and began to do some small, circular strokes behind her right knee.

"YAHHHHH!" she screamed as she felt the horridly wonderful tickling sensations move to her knee. He was suddenly, finally touching and tickling her on other parts of her body. His touch felt electric, but sent waves of ticklish sensation all over her legs. She found herself bucking harder, trying to get free. She knew her orders from Androcon, but her instincts were taking control now. Shane was now spidering up both calves, his fingers darting all over. The sensation was maddening. She loved it. She hated it. She begged for Shane to stop. She silently begged for more.

Shane began to stroke his fingers lightly back and forth across the backs of both knees. Kelly was only able to laugh, not talk, and she was pounding the arm of the couch as she tried in vain to free her legs and feet. He should have been feeling pity on her, but instead, the more he tickled her feet and knees, the more he wanted to do. Without even thinking, he started to tickle-stroke up the back of her thighs with both hands. When he was three-fourths of the way up, he spidered his fingers back down. The renewed wildness of her thrashing told him that this was just as ticklish a spot as her lower legs were. "Looks like you weren't lying about it all over, hmmm?" he said, spreading his fingers wider to cover more of the back of her thighs as he tickled back up again.

Kelly squealed again as he stroked up and spidered down the back of her thighs. The sensation was usually quite erotic for her, but now, it tickled horribly. She kept moving out of reflex and instinct to avoid his touch, but she was doing everything she could to remain a tempting target. Her hips did their best to keep swaying to avoid and to attract his eyes. Her hands had stopped pounding the arm of the sofa and were now at her chest. She tried to push herself up from there, but the stronger Shane put his hands on her thighs and pushed her back down. She let out another squeal and tried to stifle a moan as she felt his fingers start to tickle more toward her inner thighs. The plan was working to perfect, as Androcon had told her, and the anticipation of each step just heightened the sensations all the more.

Shane now was feeling control issues, and not the ones he expected. He knew he should stop, but somehow felt she wasn't punished enough yet. He altered his position by unlocking her legs. The tickling must have tired her out a bit, for she made no attempt to escape from him. He moved so that her lower legs were on throw pillows as he sat on them. Then, to the increased laughter of Kelly, his fingers attacked her inner thighs again. She tried to lift up again, this time by pushing up with her butt by moving her torso back and arching it. He decided to push her back down again and put both hands on her hips.

Kelly suddenly squealed and said, through the giggling, "NO! NOT THERE! ANYWHERE BUT THERE DR. SHANE!"

Shane hesitated a second. Then, an evil grin spread all over his face as he started the slow, cruel, but effective tickle stroke all over the denim of her shorts. Her screams sent a surge through him that he hadn't felt in ages. He watched her wiggle and squirm her bottom all over as she seemed to be trying to avoid his maddeningly ticklish attacks. But, all they seemed to do was allow him to tease her there more.

Kelly was now in ticklish bliss. She was giggling and moaning and not hiding either sound. The touch was perfect, though still maddening. The only thing growing faster that the sound of her laughter was the fire of her libido. Whatever Androcon had done to her was totally accepted as she submitted to this new tickle attack. She giggled and moaned all the louder as she felt his fingertips on the bared skin of the undercurve of her cheeks. She would have let him tickle her there all night if he wanted, it felt so erotic and hot. Her begging and pleading was now intermingled with a deep erotic laugh that began to fill her lungs.

Shane had lost all recognition of where his fingers were, for Kelly's laughter was a true siren's song to him now. After he had moved to her fine behind, he noticed the change in her laughter. It seemed different now, almost as if something was very wrong...or perhaps too right? He stopped his fingers and slowly moved off her legs. He found himself catching his own breath before he spoke. "T-there. I hope you've...um... learned your lesson, Kelly?" He stammered out as he waited for her reply. For a moment, he heard nothing.

Slowly, after a period of 15 seconds that seemed like 15 minutes, she raised herself to her knees. She stepped off the couch, then very slowly turned to face him, sitting on his lap in the same motion. Shane sat there stunned as her blouse was now unbuttoned and the knot undone. Her top gaped open just enough to reveal the cleave between her breasts and it drew his eyes immediately. "Oh yes, Shane," she purred in reply, dropping all pretext from his name now, "I have learned a very valuable lesson tonight. I have learned that you are one cruel and delightful tickler and that being tickled by you is so wonderfulllll." As she spoke, she took him by the hands and moved them to her sides. With the smile of a woman in heat, she slid them up. Up past her breasts, the inner part of his wrists brushing the soft outsides, and to just below her armpits. "Please, Shane, tickle me here. Tickle me all over..." She lifted up her hands to her head. The motion caused her blouse to open wider, until her breasts were exposed almost to the areola. Her nips were covered, but the lay of the material of the blouse showed them to be rock hard.

"Oh gawd, Kelly...I can't...shouldn't...I went too far...please forgive..."

She interrupted him before he could finish. "I don't care. Please. Tickle me more. I love it. I WANT IT. My tits are begging for it."

Suddenly, everything around Shane froze. Everything, including Kelly, stopped moving. The room was totally silent except for the pounding of Shane's heart. He looked and saw a site until that day he felt could only be seen in a movie. It couldn't be real. Androcon, the man in the drawings all over the temple ruins, stood before him, wearing the items from the chest and holding the scepter. "No...it can't be true...can't be happening...You're just a myth...a legend...a...story!"

Androcon let out a laugh that almost made the house shake. "Oh no, Dr. Shane McTalon. I am very real. You cannot avoid the truth. I do exist. You entered my temple, released me from the chest, and took me in. And now, as the curse on the chest proclaimed, you are now my slave for all eternity."

"No, it can't be. I'm a professor. I'm not a slave. Not to anyone!" he shouted as he tried to get off the couch. Kelly, in some form of frozen animation, was fixed in place and prevented him from getting up.

"Yes, I have plans for you. You will serve me well. You will serve by the use of your body and mind. I will use them to serve my purposes. But, I am not a god without rewarding you. This fine wench, this young lady at our sides will and reward you very well!" Androcon laughed again.

"She's no wench. She is a bright, young, articulate..."

"Look at her. Is she not perfect for you to behold? Do your loins not long and burn for her?"

"Yes, but that doesn't matter. All that..."

"All that matters," said Androcon, "is that you serve me, or, you both die."

"D-die??" Shane sputtered out. This was not a reply he had expected. "Why k-kill her?"

"She helped defile the temple as well. You serve me, and you both shall live, and she will give you the pleasures that only the woman can give a man, in all manner that you desire. For she so desires to be your mate."

Shane looked at Kelly before him on his lap. Androcon was right. Kelly was madly in love and devoted to him. She had every aspect of a woman that he secretly desired. He could no longer deny it. "If I agree, what happens to me. Do I no longer exist?"

Androcon smiled. "You will have control of your body unless I am in need of it. She will be yours as well. My gift. I only demand that she obeys me first, and serves my wishes when I demand it. And, she will do so willingly, because of her desire for you."

Shane knew that there could only be one answer to Androcon's demand. "So, what are my first orders?"

Androcon's smile grew wider. "Simply, give in to your temptation and desires for her. She has told you what she desired. Make her yours." And with that, Androcon disappeared.

The room came to life again and Kelly smiled at him. "Please," she purred again. She lifted her arms a little higher, exposing the bare edge of her areolas. As she did, Shane lowered his hands and spidered the outsides of her breasts. She squealed with delight as the sexy giggles flowed from her mouth. "Yes, Yes Ohh gawd yes...more! MORE!" She pleaded. Shane complied, smiling as he felt the soft skin under his fingertips. Kelly was wiggling and jiggling all over, but Shane could see that it was delight, not fear or apprehension in her eyes.

Shane looked her all over, becoming enthralled with her body. As he did, Kelly pulled off her blouse, her torso bared for him to see and enjoy. As she did, Shane saw a feather dusting wand on the floor next to the sofa. He knew it hadn't been there before. He picked it up with one hand, as the other was spidering the undersides of her breasts.

She gasped when she saw it. "OH NO!" she uttered in mock fear and shock. "You wouldn't DARE tickle me with THAT!" But, before she had finished speaking, the feathery wand was already sliding all over her breasts. "Ohhh gahahahahahahahad nohohohho...heeeheeeheeeheeheee...ohohohohoh yehehehehehehsss..." she sputtered between giggly fits. This was all she had dreamt about. She was finally seducing him and she would be his. She leaned over and kissed him. A hard hot passionate kiss that took their breath away.

After the kiss, they both stared deep into each others eyes. All that was heard was Shane's breathing and the giggles that still poured out of Kelly from all that tickling. "Tickle me anywhere...everywhere..." she whispered.
To the surprise of Kelly, and Shane it seemed, he stood up and in one motion, Kelly was being carried on his shoulder. She kicked her legs in mock dramatic fashion as he carried her and the wand up the stairs. He entered his bedroom and placed her on his bed. "Prepare yourself," was all she heard him say. She sat in her knees, unsnapped, then unzipped her shorts. She slowly slid them off and tossed them to the side."

"I am all for you, Master," she whispered.

"Hands on hips..." he instructed. To her amazement, it now had the full sound of command and control. She did as she was told. Shane placed the end of the wand at her neck, then stroked it downward. Down her neck.. Down across her breasts and nipples. Down across her belly and navel. Down past her hips. Down to the sweet spot of her feminine zone. Then, just as slowly, it slid back upwards.

Kelly was gasping, moaning and giggling at the same time. Shane smiled as Kelly kept her hands on her hips, the arms not flinching. Up and down. Down and up. Over and over the wand moved, filling her with thrills and delight. With ever stroke, she begged for more. In minutes, she was writhing internally, ready to explode into a mind-blowing orgasm. Then, he put down the wand.

"Prepare me," was all he said.

Kelly did not say a word. She rose, walked to him and undressed him. She moved back to the bed as Shane picked up the wand and entered the bed with her.

Kelly awakened late the next morning, curled next to Shane. The entire night was a wild, erotic blur. She now had her Shane. She was his. Finally. She turned in bed so she could see his face. Shane, however, was awake as well. He sat up and opened his eyes. White light shown from them again and Androcon spoke.

"You have served me well, Kelly. Dr. McTalon is now fully mine. I have my man and you have your lover, your soul mate."

"Yes, Androcon, my lord. I have done what you have commanded and am your maidservant. What is your command now?" Kelly slowly replied, afraid of what might happen to her and Shane now.

"You fill finish the artifacts and allow him to read all the parchments. Then we shall prepare to build my new temple, in this city. He will be my priest, and you his priestess. You both will feel power and passion beyond your wildest dreams!"

"Yes, my lord Androcon. I shall do as you command," she replied. She had now drunk from the powerful elixirs of power and passion and was ready for more. She had her Shane. And at his side, there was nothing she would not do for him. And Androcon.

Androcon smiled as he looked upon her. She had done well. And there was more for her to do. But first, he thought, I have a few thousand years of passion to release. He picked up the wand, and Kelly giggled with excitement as he motioned it toward her.

Thanks, love feet. I'm glad you like it so far.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back