• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop It!!! part two

1290mrbob1290

TMF Poster
Ok, not much reception on part one but of what reception i did get, there seemed to be a want for part two, so here it is.

Stop It!!! part two...

She was holding up well. Another five minutes had passed and she was moving as much as the duct tape would allow her to. One foot bare and the other still wearing the sneaker and sock, Matt was becoming impatient. As he saw his sisters foot more and more, and felt her smooth skin, he wanted to have it double. He wanted two smooth bare feet with black polished short nails in front of him.

He remembered how much reaction he got from the tops and sides of her feet and as a method of attack he decided to move. He got up and sat on the sofa on her legs and began to work on the tops and sides more. He faced the black painted toes. He dragged all of the fingers on his right hand up and down slowly on the top of her foot. His left hand attacked the side of her foot and they worked together to slowly torture her further. She couldn't keep still. Matt was moving all over as he was sat on her moving legs.

"Stop It!!! Matt, I've had enough! I won't laugh! Ever again, just stop it, please! Just put my sock and sneaker back on! Pleeeeaaasseeee!!! Stop It!!!!!!!!!"

"Strictly, that's not a laugh but it counts as one, this sneaker is coming off now. So I'd keep quiet. No more laughing, no more complaining, in fact, no more speaking otherwise i'll be tickling both your... BARE feet, OK."

She screamed and almost cried as he took off her left black sneaker. Both hands drew themselves to the socked foot. slow torture everywhere, tops first, then the ever so torturous sides. After a slow minute of torture on the tops, Matt regained his original position facing her soles. Now it was time for both soles to get a torturing. one hand per foot, 4 fingers, occasionally thumbs too. He had now been tickling her for almost half an hour and she had been holding up well as she only had one foot bare. He reached for the feather again and used it on both feet alternating, barefoot with hand and socked with feather and then switching round. The barefoot was constantly being tortured with the feather being used between her black painted toes.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH, I GIVE UP!" Stacie screamed, stop it, let me go, put my shoes and sock back on, now, I wanna go out. I've had enough of this nonsense, you're just a foot freak. I've seen you on the internet!"

"Ok, you've known a while but I still have you in my control and I'm sorry, but," He placed his fingers over the end of her remaining sock, and slowly pulled it down, his other hand started tickling as he finished peeling off the black sock. "Let's keep this thing going."

"Noooooooooooooooooo, listen, I know this was your secret, when you let me go, everyone will hear about this, people will look at you strange and avoid you, you will lose your friends, ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" She broke into laughter. Now her feet were both bare, she didn't have to hold in her laughter. She was constantly laughing. He was tickling up and down her bare feet, smooth bare feet being tortured. he grabbed her toes, bent them back and ran his finger along under her toes, he grabbed the feather and did the same. She had had enough and wanted it to end, screaming, laughter and cries.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. Matt got up and turned on the tv to view the cctv camera. Their father had come to visit.

"Ok, listen, i'm gonna untie you now," he said as he put her socks and sneakers back on her feet, he began to rip the tape off as he continued speaking, "Now if you mention any of this, then you know what'll happen, i got you tied up like this pretty easy, and I can do it again.

She got up and changed over to the normal tv channel and Matt went to answer the door. "Don't ever do that again! Promise me and I promise you, your secret is with me. That was HORRIBLE. ARGH"

yeah sorry about not responding to your first one

overall I liked the story it was definitely a really good read if it really was your first story

Again, pretty damn good man. I'm not a fan of the typical brother/sister stuff but I came up with a backstory/explanation in my own head that made it not creepy for me which you actually helped with by having her say she's seen him on the Internet. Not sure if it was your intention but it made me think he was simply exercising his power over her minus the sensual/sexual emotion that he usually reserves for other women.

Nice work. :)

you got that pretty accurate, im not so keen on the brother sister idea either, but hey. i wanna do some more, need some scenarios though that result in the tickling.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back