• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For naths f/f feet adult sexual content

iceman

TMF Regular
Clara walked in and sat down in her cubicle, crossing her legs and dangling her white flat off her bare toes as she turned on her computer. At 22 years old, and of Chinese descent, Clara was a very attractive woman.

After her computer booted up, Clara slipped her feet out of her shoes, pulled her keyboard into her lap, and leaned back in her chair, her short dress riding up her thighs. She put her feet up on her desk, crossed at the ankles and wiggled her toes.

Angela looked out of her office. She saw what Clara was doing and was instantly became infuriated. She hated how Clara always teased everyone with her shapely legs and feet. Secretly, Angela wanted Clara. She wanted to hold Clara down and tickle her soles and legs, to kiss her passionately, to have Clara nibble on Angela's ticklish nylon toes. She also wanted to taste Clara's toes. She bet they are ticklish.

Angela called Clara's line and told her to come to Angela's office immediately. Clara nervously stuck her feet in her shoes and went to Angela's office.

"Whats wrong Angela?" Clara asked although she already knew.

"Listen Clara," Angela started, "I like you. Your always on time, you work hard, and you go above and beyond what's expected of you. But I am in charge of this office and I need to keep it professional. You need to keep your dresses longer, wear nylons, and stop taking off your shoes. If you do it again there will be repercussions. I wrote up a warning for you. Please read it and sign it."

Clara took it and signed it without reading. Angela smiled as she took it.

That night after everyone went home for the evening, Angela installed a small camera under Clara's desk and hooked it up to her own computer.

The next few days Clara was doing what she was supposed to. Her dresses were longer, she wore nylons, and her feet stayed in her shoes. Angela knew it was a matter of time until she slipped up.

One Friday, Clara was out of nylons.

As Clara came into work, jackpot, Angela thought. As Clara sat at her desk, she worked. A little after lunch, Clara was working and crossed her legs, dangling her shoe and it fell off but she didn't pick it up. Angela saw this on her monitor and called Clara in.

"Im really sorry Angela." Clara begged.

"Ill see you in my office at 6pm for your punishment after everyone leaves. If you don't come in here, you will be terminated."

Clara turned and slowly walked back to her desk. What would happen to her?

As everyone left for the weekend, Clara looked at her watch. 5:52. Soon she would have to go into Angela's office and take her punishment. It would probably be to re-file everything.

Clara looked at Angela working in her office. Angela was ver pretty and Clara was suprised, at 30 Angela wasn't married, no kids, and making very good money.

6 came and Clara walked into Angela's office. Angela let her in and locked the office door behind her.

"Ok Clara," Angela said as she pulled some shades down in her office. "Lay down on the desk."

"Wait, what?" Clara asked.

"You know what I mean." Angela said.

Clara did as she was told. Angela walked over by Clara's head and in one quick motion, strapped Clara's wrists together and attached them to the desk over her head.

"What the hell are you doing!" Clara snapped.

"Getting you ready for your punishment." Angela stated.

Angela shoe'd Clara the paper she signed without reading. It stated that if Clara wouldn't obey by the rules, Angela could dish out any punishment she wished.

Angela went to the end of the desk and tied Clara's legs to the end of the desk, spread eagle. Then Angela went and pulled a small box out from her desk drawer.

"What are you going to do to me?" Clara asked.

Angela turned toward her and Clara could see she was holding a feather. Angela walked to the end of the desk and pulled off one of Clara's flats.

"You like taking your shoes off so I'll help make you feel more at home."

"Angela, if you are going to do what I think you are, I'm begging you not to please!" Clara said.

"Are you afraid i'm going to tickle your feet?" Angela asked.

"You have no idea how ticklish my feet are Angela so please don't!" Clara said.

Angela's response was the feather slowly stroking down her sole from her toes to her heel.

Clara squealed as she tried to hold it back. Angela's response was to do it again and again. Clara turned red and started laughing uncontrolably. The feather found every ticklish part of Clara's foot. Every nook and cranny invaded was like an electric shock running up Clara's leg.

Angela turned the feather around and used the sharp end on the ball of Clara's foot. That brought out more peals of laughter. She switched feather again and dragged it through Clara's toes. Once again squeals resumed. After about 20 minutes of that, Angela went and retrieved something else from the box. She walked over to Clara's shoe'd foot and pulled the shoe off. She revealed that she had an electric toothbrush. Angela touched the toothbrush to Clara's arch and if she had not been tied down, she would have hit the roof. Angela kept swirling the toothbrush on one part of Clara's arch til that spot turned a bright shade of pink.

At this point, both Angela and Clara had become very wet. After almost an hour of torture with the toothbrush, Angela grabbed scissors and cut away Clara's dress. She also cut away her bra and thong. Angela used the feather to tease Clara's erect nipples. Moans escaped Clara's lips.

Angela removed her dress and bra after stopping the feathering of her nipples and sat down in her panties, nylons, and heels. She removed her right heel and placed her foot over Clara's face and told her to lick her sole and nibble her toes. Angela giggled as Clara's tongue tickled her foot and toes. Angela was also fingering herself as Clara nibbled. After a few minutes of that Angela came. It was one of the best of her life. She could see that Clara was really wet. She knew what would push her over the edge. While this happened, a camera that had been set up by Angela had snapped hundreds of pictures of Clara's feet, Clara's feet being tickled, and Clara's toes being sucked.

She went to one of Clara's feet with the feather. Angela began to lick the sole of Clara's foot and suck her toes while using the feather to tease Clara's clit. As Clara laughed and moaned, Angela started using the nails of her free hand on Clara's arch.

Between the fingers, tongue, and feather, Clara came, her body convulsing in the best orgasm she ever had. When Clara had calmed down, Angela released her from her desk and told her that her punishment was over.

Looking over at Angela, Clara said,"Monday, I think you should wear a short dress so I can punish you....."

The End

Last edited:
perfectly --- perfectly fantastic ...

... this is great great very very very great. fantastic.

anyway .... what is the meaning of shoe'd ?? sorry english is not my first languages

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back