• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon to a Stories Section near you! (with teaser)

NixTickles

TMF Expert
From the minds of two of your fellow TMFers comes a tale about not just one, but TWO couples. Thats's right, you're very own tmf-ers, anubis111 and grandmaster take you behind the scenes as you get a special look into thier weekend lives. Starring penguinsfan as Molly, anubis111 as Mark, grandmaster as Brandon, and Hardy as Hardy. Its a story that will make you laugh, cry(not really cry), and hopefully inspire some of you out there to go ahead and give a tickle or 5 ;) Currently we are both writing this masterpiece that do believe the majority will enjoy (seeing as Anubis111 and i both know we cant please everyone) with all your favorites!
There will be pit, ribs, sides, tummy, navel, hips, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and feet tickling! This story will be post as soon as we finish and decide how we would like to seprate it so we can make multiple posts... thats right MULTIPLE posts! Sorry to dissapoint some but its all /f tickling.

warning: Story contains all /f tickling and my not be suitable for all readers. You must be 18 years old or older to read this story (considering u should be at least 18 to be on this forum!). Due to state and federal laws we must inform you, the reader, that the story may or may not contain Anna Kornikova.

And now! for the Teaser!

BZZT! Mark's phone vibrated loudly as a new text message came in. Mark's eyes opened and he sat up. "Uhh jeez who texted me?" he asked*sleepily.* Mark got his phone from his pocket and opened it up.*HEY YOU the text message read. Mark knew that this was only form one person, Molly. Molly was a very skinny 19 year old girl, about 5'7" with blonde hair*that ended half way between her shoulders and*the middle of her back. The two were dating and loved to be around each other and flirt. Mark soon was washed up and quickly drove to Molly’s house to have some fun. “I hope I get to see some of that sexy body of hers.” Mark said to himself and smiled as he knocked on the door.
"Hey Mark!" Molly exclaimed as she opened the door.*Mark looked at Molly and saw her stretch, causing her shirt to ride up a little and show about an inch of her bare stomach. This is gonna be a fun day, Mark thought with a smile. As Molly walked into her kitchen Mark noticed*that there were two beach towels laying out which meant Molly planned to go swimming later. The two walked into the family room and looked at the tv.
"We're watching Harry Potter." Molly said with a laugh as Mike, Molly's older brother, looked up and was not surprised to see Mark standing there. Mark said hi and the three talked for a few minutes until Mike said he had to leave and go over his own girlfriend’s house. “Boy, my feet hurt from that pickup soccer game yesterday.” Molly said as she stretched out on the couch. Taking the hint, Mark* began to rub Molly's feet. "Oh wow that feels soo... heheehe!" Molly*giggled as*Mark unknowingly passed a finger over the middle of her foot.

Last edited:
I like it! Can't wait to see the end results! I look forward to reading this sure-fire thing of beauty! Wait, i forgot i'm helping write it, nvm..........

sooooo yeah! UPDATE! we are hoping to post chapter one within the next week at most so check round for the story ppls :p

nice teaser - I´m really excited how things go on and what kind of things go on with me... - have fun.
Greetz, Hardy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back