• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IT STARTED WITH A LUNCH DATE.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Nancy worked in an office that i would visit frequently. I would discuss business when I saw her, but soon we were talking about places that she had visited. We got into a conversation about a State Park in a neighboring state. The conversation led to other scenic places and restaurants in the area. I asked her if we could have lunch, saying that I had some brochures to show her of the area. She accepted and we set a date and a place.

Now Nancy would wear the types of shoes that allowed the viewing of her feet. Many times I would catch a glimpse of her bare feet as she would shuffle her feet out of her sandals at work. She had beautiful feet about a size 7 and well pedicured. I never made mention of her feet, and hoped that I never got caught starring at them.

We ordered our lunch and then started to talk about the area where she had visited. Our lunch arrived and we continued talking about the scenic beauty of the neighboring state. I was surprised to feel a bare foot caressing my leg under my pants cuff. With lunch over on that Friday afternoon she told me that she had the rest of the day off. I had nothing really scheduled so I asked her what she wanted to do. She said that we could go to her apartment and have a drink and maybe watch a movie.

We arrived at her place and she said she had a couple of beers in the fridge if that would be okay. She joined me on the couch and flicked the TV on and started a search of the movies in the TV Guide. We found a comedy drama that we both thought that we would enjoy and she snuggled up beside me. Now I had noticed that she had completely kicked off her shoes. So I asked what the foot up my leg at the restaurant meant. She said that she had noticed me looking at her feet at the office on several occasions. My face had to turn red. So I said that she had lovely feet and I hadn't meant to stare at them. She said that she had noticed a lot of men looking at her feet. With that she laid back and placed her pretty bare feet in my lap. Now my heart started to race as I thought that I would never have the opportunity to even caress them. I wasted no time giving her feet a massage, and commenting on how nice they looked.

To be Continued.........:bubbly:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back