• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Putting my suggestion in the suggestion box:)

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
I know there are sections in the general forum. I just think it would be kind of cool if we could add some additional permanent suggestions that allow members to also share themselves and get to know each other in other ways, (sort of Facebook style...I know that might seem lame:)

Let me explain. I like sharing Youtube videos, (especially music). Is it possible to embed a video link on the forum where the video will play without having to leave the forum? Also a Poetry forum (maybe in the Non-tickling stories section). Actually I think it's kind of hard to dig into the forum to find the right place to post your non-tickling creative items. Perhaps regular art and writing (especially poetry...sorry I keep talking about a poetry section, that writing is my forte:) should be put in a more major permanent category that is on the front page of the forum (a general creative/art section).

I think it would be cute to see a very small thumbnail of our personal profile pics next to our names (FB style). It can be kind of hard to add a pic to the signature, as they are sometimes are too large. Mostly I just like the tiny pic you have next to your name on FB, really helps you picture who's talking, especially for those who don't have a pic of themselves in their signature (optional of course).

I don't know if any of these ideas are great, or make sense for the programming of the forum. I just think it might be interesting.

These are all good suggestions, thanks for making them :) Now let me tell you why we can't do them ;)

But first, I'm not sure what you mean about embedding video? Do you mean this, or did I miss your point?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

For the rest, I'm not sure there's really enough demand for a whole poetry subforum. It can be tempting to create a lot of subforums to cover every specific interest, but a lot of times it's actually better to keep things general.

If we create a poetry subforum, what's probably going to happen is that there won't be that much activity in it, and what little poetry there is on the forum will no longer be part of the non-fiction subforum, which is not really great for the poets.

The poetry that people write will actually get less exposure, because every subforum you have to click down to is a filter that sifts some people out. And also, the non-tickling story forum will get fewer posts because some of those will be going into the poetry forum. So that's a case where it's probably actually better to leave things more general, and let the stories and poems exist side by side.

I wouldn't mind putting all the non-tickling stuff into a single category, but I'm not sure that's really a proper categorization. I think non-tickling images are far more likely to be fetishy, nude or barefoot people, and belong near the tickling stuff. And the same with the non-tickling videos.

The only ones that are really creatively driven, so to speak, are non-tickling artwork and non-tickling stories, and there isn't really very much activity on either of them. I don't think putting them further to the front is going to change that, because the people who write and draw will certainly already find their way one layer down into the story and artwork forums. It's not like they're buried three deep :)

As for the thumbnails on the profiles, that's something I'd really like to do but don't think we can. Enabling avatars on our forum creates a sidebar on the left side of the page, and we already have one sidebar. Since most people aren't on widescreen monitors, I just feel that that's too much cramming of the page.

If there was a way to do it simpler, with just a small picture like you're describing, I'd go along with it. But that's not one of our available options, at least as far as I know. Though vbulletin, our forum software, is undergoing a dramatic upgrade next year, and who knows what will be possible then.

Or on the other hand I could be completely wrong about what's needed. :cool:

We always like to hear people's ideas, and if people feel that we need to create a top-level non-tickling area, I'm open to it other than the reasons I already gave.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back