• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Aimee!! The Member Interview Thread!

RobAce

Verified
Happy Halloween and I hope you all are having a great week. This edition of ETA is one I was very glad to do. A good friend I had the pleasure of meeting in person at NEST and is as sweet online as in person. A wonderful friend and good sport all around, I give you Eight Things About....Aimee!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When you first joined the forum, what were your expectations for it and have they been met?
To be honest... when I first joined I wasn't expecting too much.
I actually joined when I was 14 [whoops! :p] but I was still a little in denial about tickling and so I posted 2 crappy stories that I wrote and then didn't come back here until December of 2008!
At that poiny I knew I was ready to get out there and explore this fetish.. but I had no idea that in just a couple months I would be traveling all the way to Philly for NEST. It's been such a great experience here and I have loved every minute of it! I seriously :redheart: the TMF! :D

2. Being a forum member that has also filmed a video did you have any worries about doing it and as a follow up to that do you think you have a different feel of the fetish after that experience.
Doing the video with Bella [which was very fun by the way...:D] was something I had always wanted to do and I knew I had to make it a reality. I never really thought twice about it... I knew there was the risk of getting caught, but the way I look at is: It's my life and how I choose to live it is up to me. I definitely don't regret it!
I definitely do have a different feel for the fetish after the video... I'm not going to lie.. when I would watch tickling clips on YouTube I would always just imagine how intense that tickling must feel and I just had to experience it myself, ya know? But now I know how it feels and I think, if anything, the video helped confirm my love for tickling and made me much more comfortable with myself and the fetish!

3. Joining a fetish forum can be intimidating for many people but often times more so for young women. Do you have any advice for any that may be on the fence about being a part of this community rather than just lurking.
Well really, in my opinion, I think it's just got to be the person's own comfort level with tickling. I will say that if you just be yourself taking a part in this community will really help you be more at ease with everything and not feel so alone. It's really nice to know that I have friends on here that know about my tickling fetish and they don't judge me because ... they have it too! :)

4. You are very active in local munches, how did you make the decision to become a host and did you have any reservations about doing it?
Actually.. the October 23rd munch was my first munch ever! I had noticed there is a lot of people who live in the Ohio area and I thought a munch would be a good idea to get to know people before Bella's Bash in November. I was really excited and nervous about hosting the munch.. but it was a great turn out with yummy food and scary 3D clowns! It was a blast and I definitely recommend EVERYONE try to get out for a local munch because it's definitely worth it and you'll make great friends! [Just make sure you make a reservation to the restaurant first so you don't have to wait an hour! haha]

5. When you log into the forum, what are the first 3 things you do?
1. Check the blogs... yeah I read all of them! :p
2. Check General discussion and Silly Stuff for any new interesting topics
3. Then I usually start posting and commenting on people's walls!

6. How would you describe your first month on the forum?
Confusing. I spent most of my time in Tickling Discussion.. but after a while the questions were all the same and that's when I found GD and SSF and pretty much got addicted! I love it though because it's pretty much how I met a lot of my friends!

7. Meeting people for the first time that are apart of the forum can be a little overwhelming, how did you deal with it, and to follow up where there any misconceptions that were immediately refuted?
You know going to NEST was definitely the biggest step for coming out of my shell about my tickling fetish. It was overwhelming seeing all these people that I had been communicating with for months, but at the same time it was so comforting to know that I was surrounded by like-minded people! I have always been a little shy when first meeting people ... but by the end of NEST I left with life-long friends. :D
I couldn't have asked for a better way to meet people and explore my fetish!

8. Lastly as always, if you could have dinner with any 3 persons, living or dead, whom would they be?
1. Ryan [@ Rook's Media].. because I like eating sushi with him, and because he smells delicious! :)

2. Robert Pattinson .. AKA EDWARD CULLEN! :p Yeah like you didn't see that coming. He's hott. :D

3. Leonardo da Vinci ...because Starry Night is probably my favorite work of art ever created! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A huge thank you to Amiee for being the subject of this ETA, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. I learned a few things and had a good laugh, I should have known she would bring Twilight into this somehow. :neenerneener:

Thanks to all of you who read and respond, and much like this ETA I shall choose the subject of the next ETA from someone who responds to the thread.

Till next time......

Great interview Aimee. :D

BTW, Van Gogh painted the Starry Night... mean girls like you are why he cut off his ear! :p

Awesome interview Rob and Aimee!!! :D Cheers! And Aimee, I had no idea you did a video with Bella! That's awesome! :woot:

You and your Twilight, Amy... :rolleyes: Seriously, the only one who can rival your love for Mr. Cullen would be c7, don't you agree? :D

BTW, Van Gogh painted the Starry Night... mean girls like you are why he cut off his ear! :p
Bwhahahah, he beat me to it. As I was reading I was looking forward to giving you shit. :neenerneener: Great interview babygirl! It's been a pleasure knowing you. :twohugs:

Very cute interview, Aimmmmmers! You forgot to mention you will be able to be in the hotel hot tub after 10pm at the Nest event in 2011.

Fine interview, Aimee. :couch: I'm very glad that you revived these interviews, Rob. :D

Great interview Aimee. :D

Bwhahahah, he beat me to it. As I was reading I was looking forward to giving you shit. :neenerneener: Great interview babygirl! It's been a pleasure knowing you. :twohugs:

I was just checking to see if you tickle fetishists were paying attention to me and not the word "tickle"! :neenerneener:

Thanks for all the replies! .. :D :wub:

Aimee,
:happyhop: :happyhop:
I didn't know that you hosted a munch! Woo hoo! Honestly, I loved learning more about you!
:excited:

Awwww. Little Aimee did an interview. LOL Great answers Aimee and another great interview Rob. You Rock sir.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back