• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Backstage Toe Tickling - Bare Toes, MMM/F

nylontoenibbler

TMF Regular
My name is Joy and I'm in my first year at college. Unlike many students, I have already picked out my major and have involved myself with the theater program at school. I have long brunette hair and weigh around 115 pounds and am very toned I guess, but my feet are so ticklish and that's a big problem as you will read. I go barefoot all the time because it is comfortable and yes, I do have cute toes which I constantly keep painted candy apple red. My feet are a size 6 and my third toe is longer than all my other toes. I wear 3 inch, open toe sandals all the time, even in the winter. All the guys I know on campus tell me how cute my feet are and how they would like to tickle, kiss and suck my "candy-apple" toes. I just laugh but they are being very truthful.

I was at theater practice one afternoon and after practice I stayed after with a guy named Mark to work on building some sets. Mark is also in the drama department at my school and he likes to gaze at my feet quite often too. Everyone had left but he and I, and to finish the last set. I had on my sandals because there were nails on the floor. They are black, leather with thin straps criss-crossing my entire foot and open in the front for my cute toes to be shown. My feet sweat a lot when I wear them and they make a squishy sound when I walk.

As I looked up I saw 2 of Mark's friends enter from backstage. They said hello and spent the next few minutes talking with each other. I decided to go back to work while Mark was occupied. All of the sudden, Mark grabbed me and held my arms around my waist. Then all of his two friends grabbed me by my ankles and they put me in a pair of stocks, which Mark rolled out from backstage. I wondered where he obtained this piece of equipment and then remembered he mentioned once that last year they did a play about ancient Rome. The stocks were a prop for the play that must have been left here.

My hands went through the top parts and my ankles were put through the lower part of the stocks. I screamed and then they put a piece of tape over my mouth. I was helpless. My feet were sweating and squishing around in my leather sandals. Then I felt my little red, painted toes being pulled back and someone began to suck on my toes. NNNOOOOOO...NNNNOTTTTTTT...MMMYYYYYY....TTTTTOOEEEEESSSSSS...The thing is, my toes are very ticklish and I was going out my mind. I just couldn't stop laughing even though my mouth was covered. The guy who was sucking my toes said to his friends that they tasted sweet and sweaty. They each took turns sucking them which caused me to blackout a few times. I tried to fight passing out but the exhaustion of the tickling sensation was just too much for me to bear.

They would press down on the tops of my feet and sweat would pour out from under my feet in my sandals. They thought that it was sexy. I could feel my ticklish red painted toes dripping with sweat and slobber. SSSTTTOOPPPPPPPP TTTTIIICCCKKKKLLLIIINNGGGG MMMEEEEEE was all that would come out of my mouth. I knew that nobody would be coming to my defense, but feeling all those lips and tongues on my toes was making me lose my mind. I felt the straps of the sandals on my feet being pulled tighter by my ankle lace, which made it easier for them to access different parts of my foot. IIITTTTSSSS...TTTOOOOOOO...MMUUCCCHHHHH...TTTOOOO...BBBEEEEAAARRRRRR...AAAHHHH...HHHHAAAA...HHHHAAAAA...PPPPPLLLEEEASSSSEEEE..SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPPPP...TTTTIIIIKKK...TTTTIIIKKKKLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGGG...MMMEEEEE

They then tickled the sides of my feet and arches. I would raise my arches involuntarily and they would grab under my feet and sweat would cover their hands. It tickled so badly, I was bucking trying to pull free, but of course I couldn't. I was screaming under the
tape on my mouth, "OOOOHHHHHHH...MMMYYYYYY...FFFFEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!! HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPPPP...MMMMMEEEEEEE...IIIIIII...CCCCAAAANNNNTTTTT...SSSSTTTTAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD...IIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!elp me PLEASE! I can't stand it!!!!!!!...I couldn't believe that Mark and his friend were doing this me. Did my all my teasing cause this too happen. I knew that Mark was a nice guy, although this tickling attack was a bit much. Deep down I wasn't worried for my safety, my feet are what they were after and only my feet. Through all my screaming from the tickling, I found myself starting to get excited. The though that someone was bold enough too finally go after my feet was kinda of naughty.

They tickled, licked, and sucked my "candy-apple" painted toes for about 45 minutes straight with my sandals on. They thought that it was sexy to see my little toes thrash and wiggle crazily in my sandals. I could hear the squishing noise quite clearly as my feet were so helplessly squirming around in my little leather sandals. They said that my feet were so sweaty and I'm sure they didn't smell that great either. My third toe, which is longer than all my toes was sucked the most. They liked it more I guess and it stuck out of my sandals more than the other toes. I passed out so many times I lost count, but I'm lucky that they didn't tickle my soles. They had a pair of sandals on my feet the whole time. If they had decided to pull my sandals off I really would have been in trouble.

In the end they finally let me go after a few last licks and tickles. As they freed me from the stocks, I lunged at Mark and punched him in the shoulder, hard. His two friends each ducked out of my reach and look to their friend for help. Mark said he was truly sorry for grabbing you the way they did, but he just had to sample my sexy feet and toes just once. He knew it would be a risk to our friendship and him staying in school, but it was well worth it. In a weird way that made me smile, knowing that my feet were that desirable for someone to risk that much. Instead of getting angry, I made all three of them become my personal slave for the next 2 months and told them if they did a good enough job they might get a repeat performance of what they put me through.

I wonder which sandals Ill wear that day...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back