• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My imaginary girlfriend lives next door (M/F)

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Hey TMF! I wrote a new story, and i think it's probably the best i've ever written. I hope you like it too!

Jason was staring at his next door neighbor. It was 10 pm, and she was doing research for a paper. Her name was Tara, and she was stunning. She was 5 foot 9, with long red hair, and a slender figure. She was beautiful, funny, and outgoing. "If only she knew how much I like her," Jason thought. But what exactly could he say? "Hi, i'm Jason. I live in the apartment across from you, and I know we just met, but i've been staring at you through my window for a year or so, and I think I love you." Good way to get a restraining order, maybe. To make things even more complicated, you guessed it, he has a tickling fetish. He's always dreamed of tying her up and tickling those soles until tears are streaming from her face. But, there's not much he can do, except dream. Jason rolled over, and went to sleep. It was early, and it was the weekend, but he was tired out. "Maybe i'll have a dream about her again," he thought right before he dozed off.

It was 11 am, and Jason was at the coffee shop on campus. He was just finishing his latte (What, men can't drink lattes? They're awesome.) when Tara walked in. Jason saw her, and immediately turned red. He had a thing where whenever he saw her, he automatically started thinking about tickling her. In fact, he probably wouldn't have stopped for a while if she hadn't bumped into him, and dropped all her books. Before even thinking, Jason dropped to the floor, grabbed all her books, put them in a neat pile, and gave them to her. "Umm, thanks," she replied, somewhat embarrassed. "You, you're welcome," he replied, barely able to speak. "Hey, don't i know you from somewhere?" she asked. "Yeah, you live in the apartment next to me," he said, this time deciding to act as chill as possible. "Yeah, you're name's Jason, right?" "Yeah." he responded. "I was wondering..." Jason's heart sped up. What was she wondering? Did she like him too? "...could I borrow that giant dictionary you have? I need to look some stuff up for my paper." Jason's heart sank. "Yeah, i'll bring it over later today." "Great," she said with a smile, and left. "Hey," Jason thought, "At least I just had the most meaningful conversation i've ever had with her. It's an improvement."

Jason walked up to her door. It was open. "Hello?" No response. He walked in. There was light coming from her living room. He walked over there, and saw her on her laptop. That wasn't strange, but the webpage was. It was the TMF. Jason was a member, and quite familiar with it, but what was she doing on it? He looked closer. She was reading an M/F story. He was going to leave the dictionary on the table and go, but he stubbed his toe on the way out. She turned around. "Oh, um, hi Jason." "Hi." There was a moment of silence. Finally, Tara said, "Say, you didn't happen to see the page I was looking at, did you?" Jason didn't really know what to do. "Um, no, no I didn't." Tara looked at him, as if to say, "Really?" Jason sighed. "Um, yeah I did." "I thought so." She sat down. "So, i'm guessing you think i'm a weird pervert." Jason decided, why not. I'm going for it. He sat down and grabbed the computer. "Not at all, in fact look at this." He logged her out, and logged himself in. Tara was surprised. "You?" Jason shrugged. "I get that a lot." "So, are you a ler, or..." Jason quickly replied, "ler." She smiled. "lee." Tara got a serious look on her face. "I hate those people who think that i'm creepy just because i love being tickled." Jason rolled his eyes and smiled. "I know what you mean." "So anyways, I was wondering, would you like to come over tommorow?" Jason kind of blurted out. Tara said, "Yeah, sure, that sounds great."

Tara knocked on the door. "Jason?" She walked in. She went in his bedroom. "Jason?" Jason grabbed her from behind. He shoved a gag in her mouth, and threw her on his bed. He tied her down eaglespread. He took the gag out of her mouth. "Hey," he said. She smiled. "Hey." "So, I was thinking, since I like to tickle people, and you like to be tickled, maybe we could..." "Go for it," she replied. Jason didn't say anything else. He went down to her feet. He lightly ran his finger up and down her sole. "Hehehehehehe." Jason realized he was finally getting exactly what he wanted. But he didn't want to start with the feet. He wanted to build up to it. He decided to start with the stomach. He lightly stroked it. "Hehehehehehehe!" Nice. He started going faster. Her eyes got bigger. "Hahahahahahaha!" He couldn't wait any longer. He dove in, as fast as he could. She exploded in a fit of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He was loving this. His hand was hurting from how hard he was going. She was enjoying it too. She was crying harder than she ever had. Tears were shooting out of her eyes, and splashing on the ground. She was completely helpless, and loving it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" This continued for about 20 minutes, until she couldn't stand it anymore. Jason saw this, and stopped. She was beat red, and breathing incredibly fast. The only word she could say was, "Wow." "Yeah, i've had some practice," Jason laughed. "Okay, i'll be back a few minutes.

He came back. "Ready for more?" "Totally." He decided he'd go for the underarms. As always, he started slowly. "Hahahahaha!" "Wow, not a light laugh," Jason thought. He just couldn't do this slowly get faster thing. He moved in going faster than a hummingbird's wings. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" She was dying of laughter. She was crying so hard her eyes hurt. Her throat was sore from laughing, and her armpits were sore. The thing that Jason couldn't understand was somehow, she was still enjoying this. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" 30 minutes later, she was going to die if he didn't stop. This time, she didn't say anything. She couldn't. She was too busy catching her breath. "Back in a few."

He came through the door. "Ready for the best part?" She smiled. "Let's do it." He came up to her feet. It was like heaven. He didn't really admire her feet the last time. Now that he looked at them, they were perfect. Probably a size 9, with no flaws. He just couldn't wait for the start slow thing. He went faster than a bullet. The sound that came out was amazing. It was sort of, a scream laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!" Anyone would be impressed by Jason. He was tickling like he was going for a world record. And, Tara was really holding in pretty well. I mean sure, she was crying all over the place, starting to lose her voice, and she wet herself, but most would have passed out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!"
She could only make it 15 minutes. Somehow, Jason could see this, and stop at the perfect moment. He left, and came back 15 minutes later. "Did you enjoy it?" he said. Tara said, "You can really tickle." He untied her. "So, i enjoyed it, and i'm guessing you did, by the fact you still have a boner." "Um, yeah." "So, we should do this again," Tara said. "How about next saturday?" "Sounds good," He said. She walked out the door, then turned around. "I knew you liked me for a year." Jason smiled. "I know." She left. Jason sat down. He realized, this was probably the best day ever. He laughed to himself. "Now THAT'S an improvement," he thought.

The End.
Thanks for reading, please comment!
Rockshock28.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back